Picture Thread!!

Avathar said:
Still pretty mean to tell someone his girlfriend looks like his brother.
Oh! Sorry! Translation issues @_@ we use the plural of brothers for both genres, in portuguese...

I meant she looks like his sister xD Sorry Blackstar xD
 
Irmão = Brother
Irmã = Sister
Irmãos = Brothers
Irmãs = Sisters

But when you are talking about girls+boys you always use "Irmãos"

ask Smith xD
 
blackstar said:
Ok here it is the long awaited what does blackstar look like pic...took me this long to find a good pic
Whoa in the first pic you look like you need to join up with S.N.A, DBSK or SS501.

I like the second pic a lot too, your eyes are very pretty.
:)
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Whoa in the first pic you look like you need to join up with S.N.A, DBSK or SS501.

I like the second pic a lot too, your eyes are very pretty.
:)
Thanks oh and Spec your forgiven easy mistake.
 
Hydra said:
That's mean.

And wear more coats Blackstar.

They're 1337 in pictures, like yours. =P
Yeah it was really ;cen ing cold we were at Lookout MT. in east Tennessee when we took that picture. So it was cold.
 
lololzozlzozlzozl.png


ORANGE IS THE WAY TO GO
 
You asked for it!
naranja.jpg



I like the one up in the right btw! XD
;)
 
That is also a way to go, and highly aprooved too ^_^

Also,

more and more I'm thinking I'm actually looking like the guy in my avatar. Sometimes. Ololz.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top