Picture Thread!!

Suhiro said:
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif
drool.gif


thats all i can say
drool.gif



anyway...heres my only pic (kids, dont follow my example...smoking kills...im just dead allready :D )
.:Click here.:
lol. XD I'll post mine when I have the time also. But if you don't like japanese looking short americans, don't look at me. O.o
 
lol, just get a scanner. :D I'll post my asian looking American self with my girlfriends sister later. o_0
 
Ok here are some pictures of me.

NOTE: I know i have long hair, i know it goes over my face, don't talk smack or tell me how emo i look. I'm well aware of how i look. However i don't like lables, so don't go there please.

1zvd8k4.jpg


1zvdc3b.jpg


1zvde38.gif


1zvdehk.jpg
 
hey you got style,i dont see why people would make fun of you anyway
oh and i like your little slide show of pics thats kewl too. ;)
[oops sorry typo]really im sooo sorry about that maybe i should slow down on typing....sorry :(
 
Last edited:
Griever said:
Ok here are some pictures of me.

NOTE: I know i have long hair, i know it goes over my face, don't talk smack or tell me how emo i look. I'm well aware of how i look. However i don't like lables, so don't go there please.

1zvdehk.jpg

you look sooo kewl :eek:
wat color is your hair naturally?
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top