Picture Thread!!

I got drunk a few nights ago and thought it would be cool to get Seifer's Fire Cross or Squall's Griever tatted on me somewhere....now i'm thinking twice.
 
kanji.jpg


Is kind of what I want on my arm. With the opposite on the other. ^_^ That'll be it for a WHILE, lol. Found it on Google. o_0

And with that, I'm going to bed. Seriously this time, I've got things to do tommorow. That, and South Park and a marathon of Fresh Prince is on. :D Later everyone.
 
:D lol.. The RPG got boring.. and a jump from level 10 to 16 to fight another I-Bot at 14 didn't really help it. But yeah. Still thinking of posting my picture. o_0
 
Awww come on kat...if you post some i will give you a ninja cookie ^.^

EVERYONE likes free ninja cookies.

Got ninja cookies?? ;)
 
Nice tats Griever, i really like the side one it looks badass. Actually looks like it's coming out of your body.

Edit- By the way Griever, what the hell is a ninja cookie? XD
 
Last edited:
Heyyy Avathar lookin sharp ^.^

Come on Kat please post at least one picture.

I mean come on, really, who can resist a ninja cookie?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top