Picture Thread!!

Looking very nice Tifa. =)

I didn't get any nice pictures of my on my prom night, I look grumpy in my prom dress. Then, I never was one for wearing dresses.... =P

This is an old pic of me before my hair was blonde and I had my lip pierced. Imagine this now with blonde hair and a stud in my lip. =P

3915531066a4301897652b873431983l.jpg
 
Last edited:
Stud. Eeeeek.

o_O

Your face is beautiful, though a bit on the pale side. So is your hair. It reminds me of someone. XD;

Nice picture.

j00 too Empress! ^_~

Dang, I need to put up a new one pretty soon. :3
 
Well, I need to get rid of my Janice pictures. XD;

For obvious reasons.

I'll post the last one I own in a second, then sweep them off my Photobucket.

Then get some new ones, of someone else besides her all the time! =D
 
Dead Pepper said:
Looking very nice Tifa. =)

I didn't get any nice pictures of my on my prom night, I look grumpy in my prom dress. Then, I never was one for wearing dresses.... =P

This is an old pic of me before my hair was blonde and I had my lip pierced. Imagine this now with blonde hair and a stud in my lip. =P

3915531066a4301897652b873431983l.jpg


= o

You look exactly like I imagined = D

Cool! Nice pic.

BTW: love your J.L.H. comment Slider XD
 
lol, yes, I am pale. =P Due to many factors: Anaemia, lack of food/air/exercise, whatever... lol. I think the lighting on the photo makes me look more pale than I actually am though.


Jennifer Love Hewitt?

...


*Sulks*

I always thought she was rather ugly... Or is that a hint? =P
 
Hydra said:
Reason imagined? =O


= o

What's THAT supposed to mean???

Dead Pepper said:
Jennifer Love Hewitt?

...


*Sulks*

I always thought she was rather ugly... Or is that a hint? =P

HELLZ NO!!! J.L.H. isn't ugly! And neither are you! <3 = p

....and no - I'm not hitting on j00 = P XD
 
For some weird reason you kinda remind me of Kat around the eyes.

And I think you pretty too.
 
reasoniamalive said:
HELLZ NO!!! J.L.H. isn't ugly!
*nodnod* Yuh yuh 0.0!

Dead Pepper said:
Due to many factors: Anaemia, lack of food/air/exercise
Well anemia lack of food n air r BECAUSE of lack of exercise

u don play sports?! :eek:

*sulks*

u c m ona those guyz who keep annoyin others to play sports (ask ec :o) :D
 
Last edited:
Dead Pepper said:
lol, yes, I am pale. =P Due to many factors: Anaemia, lack of food/air/exercise, whatever... lol. I think the lighting on the photo makes me look more pale than I actually am though.

No no no I know what it is! I am very pale too and I don't know if this is your case, but I know that the reason I am so pale is because of poor blood cerculation throught my body, and I also have a problem were is makes it difficult for my skin to hold a darker skin tone. You also have to be careful, because if you over do it, your on a trip to the hospital and possibly your death bed because of the poor cerculation.
Again I don't know if they is your issue, but those can help explain why you may be pale, besides lack of sun and just being fair skined in general XD

*END RANT

Juu be very pretty!
 
Actually... it could be due to genetics... XD
Anemia is due to a poor feeding, nothing to do with exercise or even air XD
And after all, you're not that pale!! (a li'l bit... but not that much! )

So... if now you're blond... and got your lip pierced... it means that... you're the one in your avatar?? =O
XD

Btw, you are rly cute and pretty!! ^^

PS: OMG!! Tifa-Chan won't be able to come to Spain in summer!!! T_T Like, sun is everywhere... XD
 
No, I know what it is, believe me, i've had lots of blood tests, etc. It's just a simple form of Anaemia, a lack of Iron in my blood, a.k.a, not enough blood in my system. I don't have a problem with the circulation, etc. It's just the lack of iron, which in turn doesn't let me produce as much blood. It's not a problem though, just makes me pale, gives me headaches and makes me dizzy sometimes. A lot of people have it. =P More exercise, food, etc. would help, it's just I'm too lazy. =P

And no, I don't play sports, Slider, lol. I'm not a sporty person. I used to play Netball, Basketball, Hockey, Rounders... etc. But since I became a teenager I suppose, I've just sort of grown out of them. Don't have the time. =P Thinking about starting the gym though.

And yes, Luis, I am, indeed, the one in my avatar. *gasp!*
 
XD
I knew it. From the very beginning. :cool:

j00 4r3 t3h Pr377Y!
 
Eat ice daily?

Someone needs some iron in their body. ^^;

I have that problem too, actually. <_<;
 
Or you could bite an iron beam too. It's iron what you need after all...

Have I heard Hydra is about to post a pic?? =O =O
 
lol that make's sence too!
Screw that I am still going to spain! Luis will be waiting for me right XD
Maybe that is my problem too, lac o iron! I get the dizzyness and headacks too, so I feel your pain.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top