- Joined
- Feb 6, 2007
- Messages
- 899
- Age
- 36
- Location
- Edge
- Website
- z10.invisionfree.com
- Occupation
- Waiter at a local resturant/bar
- RPG Name
- Tifa
pretty pretty! Empress wins! XD
OMG Hydra0s screen is actually a mirror.Hydra said:So is your hair. It reminds me of someone. XD;
Dead Pepper said:Looking very nice Tifa. =)
I didn't get any nice pictures of my on my prom night, I look grumpy in my prom dress. Then, I never was one for wearing dresses.... =P
This is an old pic of me before my hair was blonde and I had my lip pierced. Imagine this now with blonde hair and a stud in my lip. =P
![]()
Hydra said:Reason imagined? =O
Dead Pepper said:Jennifer Love Hewitt?
...
*Sulks*
I always thought she was rather ugly... Or is that a hint? =P
*nodnod* Yuh yuh 0.0!reasoniamalive said:HELLZ NO!!! J.L.H. isn't ugly!
Well anemia lack of food n air r BECAUSE of lack of exerciseDead Pepper said:Due to many factors: Anaemia, lack of food/air/exercise
Dead Pepper said:lol, yes, I am pale. =P Due to many factors: Anaemia, lack of food/air/exercise, whatever... lol. I think the lighting on the photo makes me look more pale than I actually am though.
Hydra said:Reason imagined? =O;