Picture Thread!!

reasoniamalive said:
XDDD! SPEC!!! LOL!

KAT! LOL harder!!

x_X So that means that she's got...like, 20,000 posts?!?! = O Whoooooa!

*bowsandpayshomagetotheSpamQueen*
=o
amen.gif
 
I can't pick between them, because they're all awesome.

o_O

I'm serious too. o.o;
 
Thanks guys shes gonna kill me for posting the vampire teeth picture :)
 
Whoa! <3 Bowling FTW! = o

Jay - I loved the pic of you two 'being sweet'...but nothing compares to that 'natural' photo of Nikki! I always thought that photos of unsuspecting victi....*cough* I mean - loved ones make the best pictures. <3<3<3 9.2/10 on the scale of awesomeness!

Edit: I should have photos of camp in the next two days!! I can't wait! I love my camp. I'm going back this weekend to help out however I can on-staff. So after Saturday you guys won't see me back until Wednesday or Thursday night. = P

=^_____^=
 
Last edited:
Yeah Nikki got kinda ticked at me for posting the vampire teeth picture but its ok she got over it and im not dead :) I'll try to post some more maby later or next week ive only got like 100 pics. Oh and Shadow nice pic you remind me of a guy I know at school.
 
Ladies and Gentlemen a whole ;cen load of new pics :)

Nikki plotting something evil
STA60137_116.jpg


A photo of us in the truck
STA60136_115.jpg


Aseries of three pics number 1
STA60133_112.jpg


number 2
STA60134_113.jpg


number 3
STA60135_114.jpg


nikki by a waterfall
STA60131_110.jpg


me sitting on a wall
STA60080_070.jpg


me on my bed at the chalet (note to self at home i sleep on a twin size bed)
STA60017_016.jpg


close encounter at the aquarium
STA60044_039.jpg


jelly fish :D
STA60056_051.jpg


A photo of Me left jhimian center and another friend
IMG009.jpg


And finally me and nikki in my livingroom about to go to winter dance (oh yeah ive got a suit :D)
STA60004.jpg


oh and sorry i shoulda linked them but its so damn late i dont feel like doing it again so sorry :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top