Picture Thread!!

We cant see it its too tiny
 
lol Are you waiting for somebody to be like "Sweet John wallpaper!!" And tell you that they put it on their desktop?
 
O_o that would be a waste XD lol jk jk

Idk what I am doing when I turn 18...oh wait! Yay that's right moving in with Kelley!
 
The one with the 'big cookie' wins by far. XD

It shows definitelly the real day-by-day lovable John! ^^
 
I'm tempted to put it on my wallpaper.

:]

But first, circling everything unique about it.

...

It'll all be circled. =D
 
reasoniamalive said:
o_O What would you put on your wallpaper Hydra???
Your collage.

=D

Nice picture Kat. But lose the makeup? It hurts your face, and you'd look acceptable without it also. XD
 
*Shadow Kat* said:
but but but but ...


XD

whatever.
i like my make-ups =^_^=
Looks good Kat :)
 
XD see she can get away with out make-up. Myself on the other hand XD well lets say, I am scarry without it, however I am working at that!

Kat be very pretty!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top