Picture Thread!!

Kat said:
XD nice pictures T-C =^_^=
I got one!
of me and my baby <3
SANY0225.jpg
Thats a really good pic.
And tifa good pics as well kingdom hearts? I think.
 
Kat said:
-_-"
guys i could care less what you think of my make-up.
you shouldn't have to worry about it.
im not dating any of you any time soon.
0_o

Oh...we noes you don't care = 3 We're just stating our opinions in general - despite your disinterest in em. XD

S2
 
Last edited:
Kat said:
-_-"
guys i could care less what you think of my make-up.
you shouldn't have to worry about it.
im not dating any of you any time soon.
0_o
Dating one of us would be weeeird. XD

But we do care. That's why we are say it. o_O
 
XD you guys all crack me up. kat I am on your side about makeup so it's all good ^^ Some of us (me) Need it LMFAO!

O_O Nice guitar. My daddy got one too!
 
I like makeup...yes a secret reviled *gasp* I need some new pics to post.
 
Kat said:
oh, oh NAO its3 against 3.
and im pretty sure Empress mentioned something about liking my make-ups.
so i think we are winnin.
=D
*high-fives T-C*
LOL, WE IS MODERATORS.

So you lose. Sorry. ^_^

Blackstar? Makeup?

....o_o;

GO AHEAD! =D

I mean..

Interesting. We'll have to see those. =O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top