- Joined
- May 20, 2006
- Messages
- 3,206
- Age
- 33
- Location
- Arubboth, the afterlife
- Occupation
- Dragoon
- RPG Name
- Spec Highwind
Requotedreasoniamalive said:Quoted FT truth!
<3
Requotedreasoniamalive said:Quoted FT truth!
<3
Oh =(*Shadow Kat* said:-_-"
guys i could care less what you think of my make-up.
you shouldn't have to worry about it.
im not dating any of you any time soon.
0_o
Thats a really good pic.Kat said:XD nice pictures T-C =^_^=
I got one!
of me and my baby <3
![]()
Kat said:-_-"
guys i could care less what you think of my make-up.
you shouldn't have to worry about it.
im not dating any of you any time soon.
0_o
Dating one of us would be weeeird. XDKat said:-_-"
guys i could care less what you think of my make-up.
you shouldn't have to worry about it.
im not dating any of you any time soon.
0_o
thanx =^_^=Tifa-chan said:XD you guys all crack me up. kat I am on your side about makeup so it's all good ^^ Some of us (me) Need it LMFAO!
O_O Nice guitar. My daddy got one too!
new pics... with makeup?blackstar said:I like makeup...yes a secret reviled *gasp* I need some new pics to post.
LOL, WE IS MODERATORS.Kat said:oh, oh NAO its3 against 3.
and im pretty sure Empress mentioned something about liking my make-ups.
so i think we are winnin.
=D
*high-fives T-C*