Picture Thread!!

Nah, Hydra posting a picture isn't necessary.
Him being mysterious, liek adds to his Strawberry Fruit-Cake Smartie Tard WONG, super kewl awesomeness.
XDD

Omg, you actually get it.

XD

^What she said.
 
The mysterious Hydra sub-lord of the ffnet forums *whoooooo*
:)
 
*Bows down to sub-lord Hydra*

PS.- Here is a pic of me from the dance... Don't laugh...
 

Attachments

  • HPIM0563.jpg
    HPIM0563.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
You get points minus'd off for red eye.

._.

And omg your hair. Extra points for that. xD

Besides all that, nice picture. Yer in front of a Christmas Tree? ^^
 
Okay sub-lord, lets critique every aspect of my picture. Just kidding... Yes, that is our wonderful Christmas tree in the shot with me... Isn't it beautiful? Note to Hydra: You should change your sub title to sub-lord. When the system is back up anyway...
 
I've taken a few since i've left. No, I'm not dead. I've just joined the Marines.

l_910fd40c1758950f03303ddd071cf6b7.jpg


l_c5f9fe67e6134a3bf184694ea849f173.jpg


l_eae6df6a677fac2e94e94027efa6f296.jpg


l_418fc527eaa4ee77e2e7e7cbb2bb8aec.jpg
 
There's a nice oak finnish on that door there!

O_O

I want it. Oh, hai there John. :3

Nice picture. xD

And

l_c5f9fe67e6134a3bf184694ea849f173.jpg


=

Win.
 
Wow...scary,scary,scary.
 
Your welcome... 35 posts to go kat and only 1 more day.
 
Here is my new bass I got for christmas.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
it's beautifulllllllll.


<3
so you got a guitar for X-mas and I got a piano.
XD

wheeeee!

He got a bass actually.. xD
A piano, huh? Do you attend classes?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top