Picture Thread!!

You're not 7 feet tall. You liar, quit lyin' to Kat. >>

And wow, Kat...only 5 feet tall? o_o

I'm around..ah, well, I'm not telling. XP

And I love that pic you posted, blackstar =3 you guys look great together.

If you call Kb a lie-maker again i'll tell how tall you be
 
You're not 7 feet tall. You liar, quit lyin' to Kat. >>

And wow, Kat...only 5 feet tall? o_o

I'm around..ah, well, I'm not telling. XP

And I love that pic you posted, blackstar =3 you guys look great together.
0_o


5'2 is the average around here...
the tallest girl in my class is like 5'3.

So don't call me short. ;_;
 
Let there be peace among the nations and good will towards chickens!
 
Why wouldnt i be on the happy?
 
That IS trippy, man.

Don't tell them how tall I am, KB. I have power over you now. o_o

And Kat; yes, I suppose you're right. XD
 
That IS trippy, man.

Don't tell them how tall I am, KB. I have power over you now. o_o

And Kat; yes, I suppose you're right. XD

AND?...............you may be an overlord now but i'm still bigger then you,

























your lordship
 
XD
thanx.
-^_^-

I thought it was kewl when I found it.

*looks at Doctor*
Are yew liek 100'2 er something?
I've never met anyone who was afraid to tell their height.
I mean weight is one thing but height?
 
Uh, well, I'm not tall, but I'm not exactly short, either. So..you could guess from there. <<

I weigh 113, by the way. XD;
 
I weigh like 250 or so.
 
More Mall Santa madness featuring myself, Glenn, and Hobbs.

l_32d3dc021c8e3547ad08026781ff31f7.jpg
\
Bored

l_25b68b180cf46855049eb94374062339.jpg

Hobbs is a wiry SOB

l_25b700791f57ee8d0f64cdc11139b161.jpg

OMG!! SLEEPOVER!!!1!!!11!!

l_816dd6336ea7d0b29bc7758fba9c85f9.jpg

See Hobbs chug. Hobbs chugs fast. Chug Hobbs chug!

l_99fdca969643916703b9bade07b84533.jpg

Oooh fire!
 
Those are... Interesting to say the absolute least... :) Nice pics... Random and crazy, just how FFNet likes it...

I second that motion.
 
The dialogue here is quite entertaining...especially the bit between KB and the Doc. XD

I'm like 5'9'' and weigh about 155 or so...just weighed myself yesterday at the gym. =3

I've got a few pics fer you guys. ^^; Well...ONE's for Kat...the other's are for you guys. XDD;

I had....a good time on New Years. :p

I wish I could 'shop photos...My caption would be: 'I'm in your hat, stealing your nursery rhymes.' n_n

kitteh.jpg


whoooooooooooah.jpg


Edit: Awwww :( They turned-out small....oh well, you get the idea. o_o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top