Picture Thread!!

I should post some more too. But i dont have any good ones.
 
Muhaha gothic empress at last.

Lol been planing on taking some new gothic pics, but didn't have the time to dress up.
012008_14231.jpg

012008_14331.jpg


Before gothic makeover...
012008_13501.jpg
 
Pretty pics :) you look good in both.
 
I love the shade of purple..only thing missing is some silver. :p

I like it though...haha wish I was cool enough to dye my hair...I'm to wussie.
 
wow, kindof punkish

but very cool XD!

funny contrast between u n the guy behind u ^.^
 
I love the shade of purple..only thing missing is some silver. :p

I like it though...haha wish I was cool enough to dye my hair...I'm to wussie.


OMG I love you because you didn't say it was pink XD; I was going for a deep purple - and maybe should have left it in for another 10-20 minutes for that effect... but as it faded it looked more and more HOT PINK X_X! So I cut it all off. =3 I'm still recovering from that.

Thanks though you two S2
 
Hot pink? Well I kinda see it now...but it still looks purple to me.

Very pretty purple, lol....well not a girly Purple...more rocker.
 
What color Amber's eyes?

They look black with grey around them, like this custom eyes I have for my sims. Never seen a real person eyes like that. They really pretty though and she is too. :p

My fav the middle pic. :D
 
Ohhh wow really. I see it a bit now. :D
 
25750017.jpg


Okay, I know that my head is cut off, but I had to post this... This is me (left), Nikki (right), and the GUITARIST OF AIDEN! (middle) It's Angel F***ing Ibarra! This is from the concert we went to a few weeks ago... He was just standing there, which shocked me... I figured that he would be backstage... But he was really sweet, and we got the pic. :D And all were happy... Isn't he adorable?!
 
Awww ur outfits are so cute...i love military jackets....wants one. :(

U remind me a lot like Anrui, my idol from PCF.
She looks a lot like u and u very pretty..as well as ur hair. :D
 
Aw! Thanks sooo much Empress! *blushes* Wait... I look like a girl??? Did I read that right? Oh well... XD


The jackets are supposed to be My Chemical Romance like...
 
Last edited:
Yeap u look like Anrui. :p

And I knew the suppose to be ur Chemical romance look. But its called Military style jacket or something. Cause I saw in mag...it was a cropped version though...I didn't but cause it cost too much and it was a cut off....I want long one.

Haha and I might post pic of Anrui, if I can find one. She admin to my fav forum.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top