Picture Thread!!

Well he is a marine so somehow I do have a feeling he's used live rounds :)
 
whoops! didnt notice that til u said it :o

i meant M4 :) it's a smaller lighter version look-alike of the M16

but that's still so cool! :D

u ever used live bullets or just blanks? :cool:

that's a full M16. I do have an M4 issued to me that I can withdraw whenever. I'm gonna do a little photography with the M16 and maybe the M4. I would have more pics but I ran out of time before the ceremony.

And yes, I have used live rounds with the M16, M4, MK-19, .50 Cal [also known as the M2], M249 SAW, M240G, and a few other weapons. It seems like the best thing ever, but then you shoot them, and it turns into whatever haha.
 
that's a full M16. I do have an M4 issued to me that I can withdraw whenever. I'm gonna do a little photography with the M16 and maybe the M4. I would have more pics but I ran out of time before the ceremony.

And yes, I have used live rounds with the M16, M4, MK-19, .50 Cal [also known as the M2], M249 SAW, M240G, and a few other weapons. It seems like the best thing ever, but then you shoot them, and it turns into whatever haha.

i know it's pure spam but i just have to add this

X_X

also, i tried several guns n machine guns r MY FAVOURITES!! O.O

everytime i hold one n shoot is just like the first time to me! :)
 
IMG_1196.jpg


IMG_1198.jpg


IMG_1197.jpg


IMG_1201.jpg
 
*looks @ darkshadow's pics*

show-off :p

j/k cool pics man :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top