whoops! didnt notice that til u said it
i meant M4it's a smaller lighter version look-alike of the M16
but that's still so cool!
u ever used live bullets or just blanks?![]()
You took the obvious...
And put it out in the open.
That about right?
that's a full M16. I do have an M4 issued to me that I can withdraw whenever. I'm gonna do a little photography with the M16 and maybe the M4. I would have more pics but I ran out of time before the ceremony.
And yes, I have used live rounds with the M16, M4, MK-19, .50 Cal [also known as the M2], M249 SAW, M240G, and a few other weapons. It seems like the best thing ever, but then you shoot them, and it turns into whatever haha.
Isn't pure spam the best though?
Is anyone going to post a picture now though?