Picture Thread!!

I care I just haven't had an opportunity to take a good pic yet
 
*shrinks*

i know i know sry
(specially kitty kat -u've already done the deed- :))

tis jus that i was gettin the feelin that it was dyin ._.
 
*looks at hydra's photo*

0.0````

i bet those antennas arent real


*nao looks @ phoenix's version*

.....


then again, i find the first one moar believable! 0.0

edited:---------------------------------------------------------------

:]



Dying?

o__________o



WATCH ME MAKE IT WORK.

>___<

o......k :confused:

btw should we jus call the title "ffnet members"? 0.0


*notices kat's sig*

HOLY .. O.O!

j-j-jus keep 'em alive please ^.^""

we don wanna add "in memory of" to teh title


i cant copy that to my sig, -.-"
i make fun of everyone already, if i add use this my head will end-up on a pike ._.

i-ill just stick wit the rainbow version ^.^"
 
Last edited:
Duude, that picture of Hydra is ancient, rofl.
Annnd, John, why do you keep his pictures? xD
you stalkin him? O_O

*looks at Leon*

*dies of laffter*
I won't keel anyone...

o_o"

I could just picture myself standing there yelling at every one.
So thats what I put in my sig.

xD
 
Yeah, he goes out when we do stuff June.

And takes pictures of us.

It's so violating.

x_X
 
Yeah, he goes out when we do stuff June.

And takes pictures of us.

It's so violating.

x_X

*hugs* ish ok Hydra.
 
;>> You should see how many I have of you, June...


Fwee-hee-hee-hee-heeheeheehee = 3
o_o

WaW.

xD


ah well..
as long as I'm loved and not hated.
=D


Hydra said:
Yeah, he goes out when we do stuff June.

And takes pictures of us.

It's so violating.

x_X

He IS stalking us.
D:

*covers all the windows with black shower curtains*

problem solved..sorta. .__.
 
u COULD jus tie him up u'know 0.0!

im only sayin this as a peacekeeper :p
 
Peace keeper?

What kind of peace keeper wants to tie people up?
xD

the type that kills for peace :cool:

n yes phoenix, tyin u up would be wrong, but it'll fix da problem right?

u don hafta bee so negative ^_^

peace! o.o \/
 
Last edited:
No...tying me up would just be wrong.

'sides. I'm not stalking anyone. And NO, I don't have pictures of June on my laptop.


...but I still love her. <3

Gahh, love you too, John.
-^_^-

Leon said:
the type that kills for peace :cool:

n yes phoenix, tyin u up would be wrong, but it'll fix da problem right?

u don hafta bee so negative ^_^

peace! o.o \/


No.
No, no.

o___o
Ya don't kill fer peace.
>_<

The yer not a peace keeper.
You're just some fruitcake who wants peace, but dun know how ta get it.
xD

o.o|/

 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top