:]
Dying?
o__________o
WATCH ME MAKE IT WORK.
>___<
Yeah, he goes out when we do stuff June.
And takes pictures of us.
It's so violating.
x_X
o_o;>> You should see how many I have of you, June...
Fwee-hee-hee-hee-heeheeheehee = 3
Hydra said:Yeah, he goes out when we do stuff June.
And takes pictures of us.
It's so violating.
x_X
Peace keeper?
What kind of peace keeper wants to tie people up?
xD
the type that kills for peace
n yes phoenix, tyin u up would be wrong, but it'll fix da problem right?
u don hafta bee so negative ^_^
peace! o.o \/
No...tying me up would just be wrong.
'sides. I'm not stalking anyone. And NO, I don't have pictures of June on my laptop.
...but I still love her. <3
Leon said:the type that kills for peace
n yes phoenix, tyin u up would be wrong, but it'll fix da problem right?
u don hafta bee so negative ^_^
peace! o.o \/