Picture Thread!!

I will try to post my pic saturday. I'm going to a party so I will have to get up and get dressed and what not so there.
 
I'll let you decide blackbe... *cough* Leon. ^ ^; ...which do you like more?

Should I go with something traditional? (See below)

Photo_042407_001.jpg


ReginaeJoao139-1.jpg





...something comical?

whoooooooooooah.jpg


SP.jpg




or something bizarre/OMGNOWAI funneh?

rawr.jpg



Edit: Please note that the last one is NOT me. XDDD; No. SRSLY.
 
Last edited:
The last two are the best. Question is there a turn in time for the pics? Cause if you guys can wait just a little bit I can most likely get a really good pic. But if not I have a decent slightly goofy one I can use.
 
Should've worn pink.

Would've been wayyy hawter.

:0

Don't worry Trent. Mah eyebrows is bushy too.

[Of course, not a magical fairy forest, such as yours, but they're making their way into a meadow]

Return of Mr. Facial Hair.

*sighs*

:3

..... xD

Nice pictures erryoneee.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top