Picture Thread!!

[Of course, not a magical fairy forest, such as yours, but they're making their way into a meadow]

Haha <3

I'd rather keep on breeding pixies in there, instead of having a farmer build a farm near my meadowy caterpillar-shaped tracks of hair! :D I'm not too keen on having a whole farm on my face.

Also pink hair rocks~
 
Every man can stunt pink. O:

[It may not be right for you, but it's definately awesome. xD]

Yarrr.
 
I know everyone's wanted to see this for a while... I am fulfilling your needs.

l_d299368e92d16dc25274f02653920ed3.jpg

l_d2dcc5a59746c10d400b71a0fb92b250.jpg


My hair's even longer now... It's weird how fast it grows.
 
I think I've seen that guy somewhere!
...

Ohhh yahhh, he's on my myspace!
=DD

You have pretty hair, dude, lol.
<3

Here's a couple of me.
New hair..Can't see it very well though.
For references, its the same color as Cloud's hair.
Almost white. ^_^
D:


SANY1203_phixr.jpg


SANY1156_phixr.jpg
 
DSC00205.jpg

YOU STOLE MY COOKIE!!!
 
And yeah I Got nothing for this picture... some of my friends did this to me.

DSC00197.jpg


Feel free to use one of these for the vid. I know your ready to finish it by now I would have got these to you sooner but I had a death in my family this week and really haven't got around to it.
 
i got one for da both o'them

the effect of c00kies! 0.0
before n after

nice pics eberyone

but i havent started makin the vid yet -.-"
mainly coz 1- i don think activity iz a problem anymoar 2- i only recieved only 1 emo pic so far >.<

well fawkes haz no idea but hiz first pic would work good too 0.0

edit: n may da rest of the relative's life b in urz (it's a local sayin, means may the one passed away to continue to live within ur memories n life n so on)
 
Last edited:
*holds out hand*
Points please
=3
 
cooooooool!

iz that a variation of an M43?
 
I stole his cookie.

I don't wanna steal darkshadow's cookie.

His second and third picture imply that he'd rip me a new one. D:
 
whoops! didnt notice that til u said it :o

i meant M4 :) it's a smaller lighter version look-alike of the M16

but that's still so cool! :D

u ever used live bullets or just blanks? :cool:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top