Picture Thread!!

I read in a wiki that he's hair was originally meant to be very short and brown but they didn't want it looking like the typical hero so they changed it. I think thats what it was. Or I could've read what Clief said but they changed it because they didn't want him looking like the villan.
 
*checks TXR's pic*

ZOMG, smexiest dude here evar lolololz (@.@)

.. n i meant that in the most manly possible way -_-"

nao, lez hold handz n be man-skippin
 
IMG_1574.jpg


Normal me, with normal hair on a normal Monday night.
 
Haha everyone says "Thats what your mum said" at my school.

So...I am the only one who hasn't posted a picture of myself yet. I will do it soon I promise :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top