Picture Thread!!

Don't worry, it isn't a picture of me.

It's this kitty:

43b6c8dda8c86.jpg


Now let's all get back on topic. :) Show pictures and then you'll get your ninja cookies.
 
Well, I'm going to post ONE picture of me and my friends right now...I'll post a better one later. o_0 Guess who I am. Here's a hint. I'm the blonde in the back. -_- lol, I look goofy in that picture.. and it was near the beginning of the year, so, I dyed my hair. And look better. :D So, yeah. Enjoy. o_0

Me.jpg


I was laughing too hard to be serious about it. I'm the mature one. XD Now. Where's my cookie? =\
 
Last edited:
This thread has gotten a little out of hand as well. Let's post on-topic (which, as I recall, was sharing photos), and then we can share ninja cookies. Once again, this is not a chat room.
 
Crazyme.jpg


Not exactly one of my BEST pictures.. And my eye got deformed by the camera..but meh. :D Again, I was in the moment, so what can I say? XD

HK-56081-1.jpg


Is the sales picture of the dagger I got. ^_^ Mine looks a little different, but essentially, they're the same.
 
It cost me quite a bit too, but hey, it is a lovely dagger. :D The hilt is different from that..that one's silver and black, but the one I got was silver and white. I know, not a big difference, lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top