Picture Thread!!

Well, i tihnk if i had the money i'd invest in daggers/swords as well. I've seen some beautiful ones on those antique shows on t.v.

Amazing pieces of art to me ;)
 
:D And they hurt to poke people with. XD I'm getting a new one soon. It looks like a demonish gargoyle, and it's a part of a dragons claw. o_0 The blade is supposed to have bees wax where you pull it out, so I might have to clean it off when I get it. I'll show it off........when I get it. XD
 
No no no! Poking people with art is like having sex with someone for virginity. It's utterly pointless. If you are going to poke people with art what's the point of collecting?
 
True. I don't poke people with them though, lol. I'll post a picture next time I post here. XD
 
I love it how my eyes are staring to some sort of abyss. xD
IMGP0792.jpg
 
Wow! I love his hair color.
 
Looks a lot better than some of mine. But the red eye though.

Here's the most stupidest picture of me ever. Besides at AniCon. Which I won't show you. :D

I look horrible here. Her and her damn camera caught me by surprise..and..well..I was dumbfounded.

Stupidpictureofme.jpg
 
Hydra said:
Looks a lot better than some of mine. But the red eye though.

Here's the most stupidest picture of me ever. Besides at AniCon. Which I won't show you. :D

I look horrible here. Her and her damn camera caught me by surprise..and..well..I was dumbfounded.

Stupidpictureofme.jpg

^-^Teehee, that red strip looks kinda silly, why not dye your hair completely red? =)
 
lol, I know. I didn't do it. Her sister/my girlfriend did it. Blame her. :P Though it does look good, and I changed it to it's orginal color(black), after AniCon. :D
 
Hey Kat, I thought the pic was nice, but from the downward angle and w/your hair up it is rather unflattering. Why not post one w/o the pony, and straight-on or otherwise?

PS... YOU look spiffing though :)


Oh, I almost forgot....

<Picks up the spikey stick Spiffy threw down after hours on end of poking Zeromus_X and resumes the torture> You going to post one or what bud???

If you do than I will also. :D

By the way,..did empresscrystal ever post a pic? I'm...curious :o
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top