Picture Thread!!

I wish I had white hair! :(
And Avathar you shoudint laugh at others you don't look that great eather<_<
 
Harken said:
I wish I had white hair! :(
And Avathar you shoudint laugh at others you don't look that great eather<_<

I dont think Avathar would ever make fun of Hydra any way.
but why do you wish to have white hair?
i always wanted black hair....>.<
 
lol, you should go for it whenever you can.

250px-JaniceVidalGuitar.jpg


She looks better without makeup. And not in a Quistis costume. XD <3
 
Man.. I prefer the one of the pink socks!! lol :D How could you?? XD XD lol :)
 
I guess you go often then... :) The pic is funny! :D (The others too!! :p but I like this one) :D
 
Janice. The person I want to...erm..let's just say I'm in love. =D I invited her to Anicon, but she never came. She had a costume, and she didn't look all that alright in it. And, she just didn't want to go. So, yeah. Would've been fun and funny to take some pictures.

Oh, and @darkshadow2247:

Wear those glasses in your first picture and go to the club. You'll be ganged on by women, you Yung Joc lookin... =D
 
I'll post my own picture (as soon as I figure out how since I never uploaded pics on the Net+Always used those on my PC)
But I really loved Griever's tattos and advice him to go for hisGriever tatto idea.

Anyways,weird enough for me,anyone that knows me knows that my eyes are ALWAYS red in pictures since I was 7(And I DON'T have red eyes:mad: !)
For example in order to get my pic for my passport...it took the guy almost A WHOLE HOUR to make my eyes colour look dim satan black (while mine are a bit brownish)
In any case I like to think of it as that a demon spirit lives within me >:-)
So until I figure how to post my pic,don't expect much good looking (actually don't expect anything at all! :p )
 
I don't
I didn't take ALL my pics @ night since I was seven LOOOOOOOOLZ
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top