Picture Thread!!

I don't really like them... but anyway XD

Hydra said:
Too busy W-Gs'ing.

Ah, ah, j00 see what I did thar? =D

:confused:
 
Hydra said:
Take a second to think. =D

The problem is that when I log in every night at about this time... I have not much strenght to use my mental power... XD I spent more than a second to think of something...
XD Give me a clue... or PM it to me! XD
 
After learning German, you learn everything else quickly! XD
 
Lawl. XD

I might post that pic of me tommorow.

The old one where the camera screwed up, so I have yellow-ish demon eyes. XD
 
I love those pics! XD
-Is there someone inside you?
-Sometimes...
XD
 
Luis said:
I love those pics! XD
-Is there someone inside you?
-Sometimes...
XD
Um.....

Erm......

Not inside perse. Just closely beside. =D
 
Good then! ^^
Gonna try to dream something nice and naughty.
*me playin' poker with some dogs??*
NOOO!!! :eek:
 
That's right.

Imagine me kicking your butt on MvsC.

Oh, wait.

Here's a picture of it.

ChunRDOMg.jpg


=D =D =D

The little box is so not a hax.
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O am I special then? XD
acually I don't even know

0_o ;ouc Eh? You're kidding, right!? You've gotta be kidding... Yeah, you're kidding. ;ble

;che


Luis said:
I love those pics! XD
-Is there someone inside you?
-Sometimes...
XD

Well sp4n4rd...



He does go to the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar a lot! :eek:

XD!!!
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O am I special then? XD
acually I don't even know

Yup! But for a year only! Then you'll hafta renew ur subscription!

Oh! Nice pics Luis.....an nice legs Hydra!
 
Slider said:
Yup! But for a year only! Then you'll hafta renew ur subscription!

Oh! Nice pics Luis.....an nice legs Hydra!

Please tell me u r talkin' about Chun - Li... XD
 
Slider said:
Yup! But for a year only! Then you'll hafta renew ur subscription!

Oh! Nice pics Luis.....an nice legs Hydra!
HOT DAMN

.....

Someone noticed! XD
 
O_O omg do I ever miss a lot! Nice pics guys XD

woot...someone is being owneds...

ya special...wait...renew! F THAT! Why not make me special 24-7-365?

more pics...ya when my sis wakes up maybe XD

Hydra...we need pics...pics ya here! Pics! POST! and you know what...I can't remember any of Reason...did u ever post any? *bad memory at 7 in the morning* gha...need to go back to bed...gha...*fallsasleep* higiweahtjirwehjqvmyqir w
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O omg do I ever miss a lot! Nice pics guys XD

woot...someone is being owneds...

ya special...wait...renew! F THAT! Why not make me special 24-7-365?

more pics...ya when my sis wakes up maybe XD

Hydra...we need pics...pics ya here! Pics! POST! and you know what...I can't remember any of Reason...did u ever post any? *bad memory at 7 in the morning* gha...need to go back to bed...gha...*fallsasleep* higiweahtjirwehjqvmyqir w
He posted one. XD

And I'll post that other one of me when I show it to Luis. I want him to get a laugh out of it first. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top