Picture Thread!!

Tifa-chan said:
O_O really? OKAY!

Hydra, Hydra, Hydra!



XD Me <--- Cannot believe i just did that!
I heard my name, a reference to Beetlejuice, and b33r.

I'm here now.
 
IT WORKS! IT WORKS! =D
YAYY!! XD
lmao
 
XD

Lol.

I have a giant old group picture of me in a suit.

But, y'know, I look like a doofus.

....

I might post it later. =D
 
XD

I'm even eating pizza in the picture.

And it makes my 1337 face look weird. -_-
 
It doesn't matter, 'cuz there's pizza XD
 
Ha, haha, hahahaha, that's the most truthful thing I've heard all day. XD
 
Don't be shy! I will post a picture of sick me if you do! Then we can both feel like losers together! XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
Don't be shy! I will post a picture of sick me if you do! Then we can both feel like losers together! XD
Oh, whoa, only because you said that. XD

Another old portrait thingy, so again, don't mind the dust and the mini-largeness. XD

AnotherGiantOldPortrait.jpg


I look so retarded, that's why I was so apathetic about posting it. XD
 
Hydra said:
I look so retarded, that's why I was so apathetic about posting it. XD

That depends on what's in your mouth, I can't see it well :p
But it's a nice pic!
 
hey, i see pretty girls!
wowza!
haha...but..hey, when i get a really embarassing pic of me, i promise to put it up so you guys can have a good laugh!
 
theDOCTOR said:
hey, i see pretty girls!
wowza!
haha...but..hey, when i get a really embarassing pic of me, i promise to put it up so you guys can have a good laugh!

I hope that's soon. I can't wait for laughing at that pic! XD :p

Kat said:
just wait until i post my cosplay picture,im look so goofy in that costume XD

Gotta see that too! =D XD

Hydra said:
It's all "wide open" because the pizza was 1337. XD

1337 PIZZA FTW!!!
Nice pic btw! ^^
 
Hydra said:
Oh, whoa, only because you said that. XD

Another old portrait thingy, so again, don't mind the dust and the mini-largeness. XD

AnotherGiantOldPortrait.jpg


I look so retarded, that's why I was so apathetic about posting it. XD
Which one is you?
 
The pizza eating-machine! XD
He's smexy, even when he eats pizza! =O
 
XD love the pic. I will see what I can do about a pic but right now I am suppost to be at school...but I stayed home so yea...
 
XD

O_O LOOK I HAVE KAA-SAN! <-- ya I know the tape says "caution" when it is supost to say "seal" I messed up so sue me! And no I wasn't paying attention. More like getting ready to yell at my lil puppy before she picked up something off the floor. Also look at all those pretty pics of Cloud and Kadaj behind me on the wall! XD
Brookes-Pictures-002.png
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top