Picture Thread!!

John Smith said:
Não faz impressão quando as pões e tiras? O.o

Sorry, but I don't know how to ask that in english! ^_^''

I beg to differ! You can ask anything in English! For example:

- Where is your mustard?

- Is her cat supposed to be doing that?

- I can't seem to find my feet. Can you help me?

See?
 
WOOT! Here is a picture of a pissed off me don't you dare take my picture or I will bite your head off mode! Seriously...I hate having my pic take at school by a teacher when I look like shit! Like in this picture of instance!
 

Attachments

  • Me22.jpg
    Me22.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 112
You don't look like s***.

You just look unfocused to the camera. XD

Nice eyebrows. They look like the evil. =O!

In a good way, of course. I wish mine could do that. XD
 
eh...my eyebrows are horrible! I wish they didn't look that way...O_O I was just born with em that way! I have never done a thing to them in my life either...which is weird...the fact that they look evil I mean XD
 
Yours are normal, mines look like villian like. I wish mines looked like yours.

Well here are a few new pics. :D

0404072127rz1.jpg


I kinda don't like this one, but here you guys go.

0404072123tp0.jpg


My Mom, lol we are so different :p

0404072122rd8.jpg


My new poster I made yesterday. Btw, I don't have a post like this made for M.C The Max.

0404071833mq7.jpg
 
Tifa-chan said:
eh...my eyebrows are horrible! I wish they didn't look that way...O_O I was just born with em that way! I have never done a thing to them in my life either...which is weird...the fact that they look evil I mean XD
It is... destiny O.O
 
I couldn't help but notice that too. =O

And, dang Empress, j00 are like...

Very pretty. I'm being blunt here. XD
 
Empress kawaii ne!?

O_O my okay...seriously...this is weird...my eyes only look like that when I am happy...so I have no idea why they came out that way...because I was pissed....O_o weird...

and thanks ^__^
 
Hydra said:
I couldn't help but notice that too. =O

And, dang Empress, j00 are like...

Very pretty. I'm being blunt here. XD
I'm glad you like the pics :D
 
It's cool want curls.

Ok more pics.

0405071404ka1.jpg


0405071405ok5.jpg


0405071403va9.jpg
 
Tifa-chan said:
WOOT! Here is a picture of a pissed off me don't you dare take my picture or I will bite your head off mode! Seriously...I hate having my pic take at school by a teacher when I look like shit! Like in this picture of instance!


<3 <3 <3 zOMGosh!!! New wallpaper! <3 <3 <3 I R hypnotized @_@ by yer I's. ;che
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top