Picture Thread!!

Alright until then, here's a random pic empress crystal was showin me in her sim collection.

An I noticed how much it looked like someone we know :D

Ava.png



Let me make it easier for you, the first letter of his name is Avathar :p

(hope u don get mad @ me dude :o)
 
Last edited:
Lol, I can't believe how much he looks like Avatha, I didn't even notice til Slider told me.

This sim really supposed to be Isu from M.C The Max.
 
Slider said:
Alright until then, here's a random pic empress crystal was showin me in her sim collection.

An I noticed how much it looked like someone we know :D

Ava.png



Let me make it easier for you, the first letter of his name is Avathar :p

(hope u don get mad @ me dude :o)
Total. Smex.
 
I love the sims! hum...maybe I should use some picks in this thread and see if I can make any of you guys on my sims game!
 
Avathar said:
Oh god.

That's so scary life-like. ;a02
Do you want him? He is so mean to my Sims, he wa kep picking on my Ha Sevin Sims all yesterday. That sim actually was crying...it was so sad

Oh yeah, here is my Ha Sevin sim

screenshotpa7.png
 
My screenshot aren't working right. I can only take one pic a day. It's a long story, I'm ask someone from a Sims site to help me.

Oh yeah, this kinda the last sim pic I'm post here.

Me and my hubby!

myhubbymemf0.jpg
 
I wish it was real!!! He is so fine, so hott...just so perfect
 
Lol, a better pic of my hubby.

As you can see, he is extreamly hott and cute. ;res

myhubby222wd2.jpg


Oh man, why could I be married to this in real life.
 
I know, lol

Of course it turns out that the guy i based him off of actually look like that.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top