Picture Thread!!

I'll do it something in the near future when I have time. :)
 
Does anyone know a good place where I can upload pics to?
 
Wow, I like this thread!! :D :D :D hehe Ok, I promise I'll upload a picture as soon as I can :)
It's been a long while since the last time I came to the forum, so now I have realised Shadowheart has more than 1000 posts!!! I'm sorry I couldn't congratulate you for your 1000th post! Anyway, I'll do it now: Congratulations Shadow! hehe
P.S.: You look like a serious and inteligent man in the picture Shadow, is this only the appeareance or am I true? ;) (I'm sure I'm true,hehe)
Sorry for today's gramatical mistakes, it's soooo late and I should be in bed, but as I didn't came here for days, I decided to do it now. Bye guys!
 
The space is a bit limited on photobucket, I used it up in no time =P
 
well here's the imfamous Beowulf. LOL i look so lost or confused. well i think i was like "uh?" cause i was like playing WoW (world of warcraft) and my name was shouted out by a friend of my who took this horrid pic.

Beowulf's Pic
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Zerlina -Erm...no sleep for days and no makeup...so I don't look that great
you look fine. it looks more like a model pic anyway. and it's a nice pic too :D

and judging by the pic, your friend photography seems like its up there
 
grr my digi-cam cable is lost and ain't got any pics on my pc already... But when i find it i will post a pic right away :)
 
Well, not bad at all if we consider the 'no make up' condition... :p Nice picture Zerlina!! I'll upload a photo really soon (as Zerlina, I don't like having photos uploaded for much time..)
I'll upload one soon, I promise :)
 
I might upload one.
@ Zerlina, ya thats a very good photo!!! Leave it up! ^_^
I guess I could maybe post a pic of me n Totorosama, if he agrees of course lol
But I take such bad pics...>.<
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top