Picture Thread!!

u guyz r forgettin avathar 0.0

the hairstyle reminds me o'someone (NO not my cousin)
 
You do look quite dashing.

Better than me on my prom night, that's for sure. XD;
 
Avathar looks like a hamburger.

.....

The non grease, fat free, PERFECT hamburger.
 
Two awesome pics in a row! =0 Damn, I almost went crazy!! XD
Avathar's pic is t3h crazy awesomeness! XD
Tifa-Chan's pic is t3h awesome beauty! XD

Gotta love both! =D
 
Very pretty pictures Tifa :)
 
Whoa she really is Tifa.

Your hair look great. Your eyes are pretty and it look like you had lots of fun too.
 
Sounds great.

Here some of my prom pics. The pics others took of meare getting made. So these aren't my whole collection. My dress was so great, of course I had a little too much black on. The pics really didn't show the great detail of the dress. Hopefully the ones my friends took on their camera will show it.

Enjoy,

pic202394qf8.jpg


pic202395pd1.jpg


pic202393lm9.jpg


Here is my dress! Like I said once I get my other pics from my friends post them.

573101hivb1.jpg


The dress is way better then how it looks on this pic.
 
I can't wait to get the rest. I took pics with like three or four different cameras, lol.

I'm glad you guys like the pics :D
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top