Picture Thread!!

Sure I will be waiting thar! Just bring those 1337 eyes with j001!1!
XD
Now, did I hear Hydra is about to post a pic????
(again)
 
Tifa & Dead Pepper you two aren't pale. Well you two are a little bit. But you two don';t copare to the some of the people I know at my school. They are so pale very pale a;lmost like they have no life in their skin. Lol, I should take a pics of some of them.

Dappa wow!!! You look a lot like your avatar, lol. Is he your idol.
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
Tifa & Dead Pepper you two aren't pale. Well you two are a little bit. But you two don';t copare to the some of the people I know at my school. They are so pale very pale a;lmost like they have no life in their skin. Lol, I should take a pics of some of them.

Dappa wow!!! You look a lot like your avatar, lol. Is he your idol.

Are they albino?
 
O_O I have seen albino people. At frist you have to do a double take and go "WTF?" but they are really kool accually.
 
I'm friends with a few of them....well like two
 
Well... I figured it was about time for a new picy of meh on t3h forumz. It's been a while - and while this isn't RLY current (no new haircut or 1337 beard - for Hydra) it's still a good face shot IMO. So thar j00 g0!
 

Attachments

  • Mr. 1337.jpg
    Mr. 1337.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 119
z0mg, j00 is liek pale, but not pale!

Sorry I wouldn't accept yesterday. I was doing something. NOT busy playing Pokemon ROMS. <3

Nice picture dewd. =D
 
Hydra said:
L to the O to the L. XD;

Albinos are kinda cool, actually.

(If you don't accidentally eat their hand)

XD
It's just a personal story... lmao

We're not making fun of them.
So I explain it just in case someone says something.

XD

PS: Nice shot buddy! Lots of folders behind j00! XD
:)
 
Those were really good pics Dappa and Reason very nice. And just so Luis can explain i ask "eat their hand" :confused:
 
carefulk reason! all thoes folders might jump out and eat you!
Yes albino people totaly rock. I want to see one with no hair, and red eyes. O_O that would be freaky.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top