Picture Thread!!

then your eyes should be red. We could call you the devil

*comfortsreason* no no I don't want them to. O_o they just look evil and hungry is all.
 
I can't tell you here Blackstar. You don't want to know either. XD
Anyone got new pics? Please post'em!
 
Tifa-chan said:
then your eyes should be red. We could call you the devil

*comfortsreason* no no I don't want them to. O_o they just look evil and hungry is all.
O_o"
I don't want red eyes though T_T
i like my eyes the way they are ^_^
they change colors.
 
Hydra said:
XD
(If you don't accidentally eat their hand)
Eat their hand??? Ewww, that sound like something I saw Jaejoong do to this 8 year old boy on Soompi.
 
Tifa-chan said:
nothing! you fail! F at life! XD lol jk

aw common not even contacts????
XD
for 300 dollars or so i could get ANY color contacts i wanted from anime lab...
and i would so love to have a weird eye-color.i like being different =^_^=
but were the heck do i get 300 dollars?
XDD
 
Do that,

then proudly add 50% wacky to ur custom title!

mutters *no more pics, jus chattin* >:-(
 
GET A JOB! F YOU FAIL! XD

I got a cookie! who want's a peice???

COOKIE.jpg
 
Slider said:
And I suppose u're the one who'll teach us seein that u're the successful one of the bunch?
*points down*
DAMN STRAIGHT!

Hydra said:
Oh, wow, it's a cookie. =D
It was a very ummy cookie!


Kat said:
Tifa....your hair is so pretty O.O
i wish i had hair like that.
Thanky Thanky
 
Thats a great pic tifa maby next week ill have vacation pics :D
 
Kat said:
XD
for 300 dollars or so i could get ANY color contacts i wanted from anime lab...
and i would so love to have a weird eye-color.i like being different =^_^=
but were the heck do i get 300 dollars?
XDD

You are asking the wrong question Kat... if you seek enlightenment - first you must ask the correct question of yourself (I'll tell you when it are right if you want.)

= D

Kat said:
Tifa....your hair is so pretty O.O
i wish i had hair like that.

I wish I had a cookie like that...

= P ummy....
 
Tifa-chan said:
Some people on another forum I am on said it looked like I was giving the cookie a BJ...hentai....
Thats kinda rude. Oh and i'll have vacation pics probably tommorow YAY!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top