Picture Thread!!

Wow Kat you stright up look way older then 13!!! You look like you 21 or something.

Whoa your hair black & brown. It looks so cool.
 
Kat said:
i look older than 13.
like i haven't heard that before XD
everyone tells me that,seriously,lol.
Yeah i know, but when you took those cosplay pics you kinda look your age. But, these pics are so different. You really look you older then 13. You look older then me.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Yeah i know, but when you took those cosplay pics you kinda look your age. But, these pics are so different. You really look you older then 13. You look older then me.
lol,i doubt that.
lemme see some new piccys Empress -^_^-
 
kat will never live this down. I can see it now. I should post a pic. I got my 1337 hair cut even more like Tifa's yesterday! Maybe after work!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top