Picture Thread!!

I love it when guys wear make-up accually ^^ I think it's hot, and it does not make you gay! >.> Some people here sound like my -beeb- father....

Make-up FTW
 
Last edited:
Tifa-chan said:
I love it when guys wear make-up accually ^^ I think it's hot, and it does not make you gay! >.> Some people here sound like my effing father....

Make-up FTW
omg.
T-C is officially my best friend.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dang some people are just....inhumanly beautiful with make up.like this boyy <3
this is one of my best friends.
NO HE ISN'T EMO.
yes, he's wearing eyeliner.
don't like it?
shut up.
i didn't say you had too.
but i loveee him. =^_^=
 
Last edited:
Hair and Eyes = Win.

The other stuff is questionable.

But a little make up here and there isn't bad.

Only if you excess on it is it bad. XD
 
sorry hydra! I will go fix...me bad girl...I am very sorry...

^^ Alright Kat I will be your best friend

AND OMG I think I am in love with that guy you posted! He's soo hot!
 
JFTR - I never said anything about them...or females disgracing themselves.

Wao - It's Alex (again!) = D

See...he doesn't need make-up to be pwetty. ^ ^

...perhaps we can get Hydra to dress in drag and post a pic ?_?
 
Tifa-chan said:
sorry hydra! I will go fix...me bad girl...I am very sorry...

^^ Alright Kat I will be your best friend

AND OMG I think I am in love with that guy you posted! He's soo hot!
OH YAA.

*glomps T-C*
oh, oh, of course your gonna be in love with mah Alex -^_^-
who coulnd't be?!
XD;
 
reasoniamalive said:
JFTR - I never said anything about them...or females disgracing themselves.

Wao - It's Alex (again!) = D

See...he doesn't need make-up to be pwetty. ^ ^

...perhaps we can get Hydra to dress in drag and post a pic ?_?
LOL.

I have a picture of that, strangely enough.

And I'm not kidding.
 
reasoniamalive said:
...only if they think it's 'wrong' to do so.

I won't wear any...

I won't 'hate-on' shims who do.

...just don't grab my ass <3
I dont wear makeup alot just sometimes when im out with Nikki but it is universally decided that a guy can "normally" wear eyeliner, base, lipstick(usually black), and fingernail polish. And be completely strait (im not completely :)) but ya know hey thats what i read on some psychology thing :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top