What place do you want to visit one day?
There are three places I really want to go one day.
1# Romania (To see the real Dracula's Castle. They have lots of cool tours there too. Plays mainly about Dracula, even some you can play in it.)
2# Tokyo (They have all the cool games there, games that haven't even came out over here yet. Cool music, and well just a lot of cool stuff lies there.)
3# London (I don't really know I just want to.)
There are three places I really want to go one day.
1# Romania (To see the real Dracula's Castle. They have lots of cool tours there too. Plays mainly about Dracula, even some you can play in it.)
2# Tokyo (They have all the cool games there, games that haven't even came out over here yet. Cool music, and well just a lot of cool stuff lies there.)
3# London (I don't really know I just want to.)