Places you want to visit!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What place do you want to visit one day?

There are three places I really want to go one day. :D

1# Romania (To see the real Dracula's Castle. They have lots of cool tours there too. Plays mainly about Dracula, even some you can play in it.)

2# Tokyo (They have all the cool games there, games that haven't even came out over here yet. Cool music, and well just a lot of cool stuff lies there.)

3# London (I don't really know I just want to.)
 
I have a few places, anywhere with good dirtbiking :P but i'd like to go ghana (the name is dope but i don't kno if i would come back alive) and i want to go to japan someday.
 
1) New Zealand or Australia
2) London (again)
3) Rome (again)
4) Japan
 
India. ^^

Or Japan, again. It was so awesome, and I only stayed one day. =(
 
Wow, so many replies. Well Rome is another place I would like to visit.
 
I've always wanted to go to Arizona. After one of my friends moved there and said it was awesome. But hot. =D
 
I'd like to go everywhere xDD I've already been to some lovely places, such as Paris and London (loved London). I guess I'd love to go to L.A., to Japan, China, Australia, Italy and North Africa. I've already planned some trips for the next year... (Holland, Belgium, Denmark... xD )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top