Playstaion or PC

FF7, PC or Playstaion?

  • PC version

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    20
I never owned the PC version so I';m g with the one I know te PS version.

Of course with the PC version you will never run out of pics because you can take screenshots.
 
EmpressCrystal - if you have the PS version you can still take screenshots. All you need to do is get a PlayStation emulator, put your PlayStation CD in the computer and play. It's perfectly legal as long as your copy of the game is legal :) Of course, you can't use your regular memory cards (unless you buy an expensive box that allows you to connect a PS memory card to a computer, I think I saw one years ago), so you'd have to start over from scratch. I've got a few screenshots myself that way (I didn't have a PS1 nor PS2 for a couple of months a few years back so I played the PS version of FF7 on my computer instead).
 
You can play that on the computer! Thats cool. That game would slow down my computer if I was to do that...
 
I would the the PS version, because like the poster above me said it would probably slow down your computer. Maybe not, but it would take some space of your hard disk in your computer and it would be quite some.
 
No...I know it would slow it down. This computer can barely handle nething...putting more onto it would like make it crash or something.:p
 
The PS version. It's the only version I've played, and plus the PC version sounds kind of crappy, to me, anyway. >>
 
I wouldn't know...what have you heard about it. Then again I haven't heard nething about it...so yeah maybe it is. Its all about the PS version
 
I'v never had the PC version of the game so I'll have to go with the PS version. And besides playing it on the PC does sound kinda weird. As in weird I mean, people would always picture play FF7 on the PS, and besides who wants to press all those keys when you can have a easy to use controller in your hand. I mean am I right?!
 
The answer is simple:

PS version Emulated, that gives all the advantages of both PC and PS... the game runs with FPS 200-300 on AMD athlon XP 2500+, 1GB RAM and GForce 7600GD :D
 
Fenrir said:
I'v never had the PC version of the game so I'll have to go with the PS version. And besides playing it on the PC does sound kinda weird. As in weird I mean, people would always picture play FF7 on the PS, and besides who wants to press all those keys when you can have a easy to use controller in your hand. I mean am I right?!

Yes your right there as far as I'm concerned.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top