Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 22, 2007 #21 Yeah they are just all in all a waste of time. The company should be sued for ripping dumb people off that were smart enough to buy them!
Yeah they are just all in all a waste of time. The company should be sued for ripping dumb people off that were smart enough to buy them!
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 22, 2007 #22 Yeah... They don't look very appetizing, either... they look like crap.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 22, 2007 #23 Yeah tell me about it. I will just stick to my old school poptarts thanks. Call me old, but thats the way I like it lol
Yeah tell me about it. I will just stick to my old school poptarts thanks. Call me old, but thats the way I like it lol
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV May 23, 2007 #24 Hey, if you're old, then I'm ancient! I'm into the '64!!
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 24, 2007 #25 I have a 64 too! Zelda is mainly what my family got it for lol