Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Mar 7, 2008 #41 kb-sama said: I'm Starting to Miss the OLD leon Click to expand... what do u know, he DOES say the truth sometimes ! I miss "Leon" too
kb-sama said: I'm Starting to Miss the OLD leon Click to expand... what do u know, he DOES say the truth sometimes ! I miss "Leon" too
N Nemo12 Onion Knight Member Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 5 Website z13.invisionfree.com May 10, 2008 #42 I love rabbits.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind May 10, 2008 #43 I'm typing =D Wait, now I'm no... wait, I'm typing again! =D But I just stop... WTF? I'm typing again O.O This is starting to smell bad - I swear I wasn't typing, and now I'm going to stop and then just say I'm not typing. See, I'm not typ... ARGH Conclusion: I'm stupid.
I'm typing =D Wait, now I'm no... wait, I'm typing again! =D But I just stop... WTF? I'm typing again O.O This is starting to smell bad - I swear I wasn't typing, and now I'm going to stop and then just say I'm not typing. See, I'm not typ... ARGH Conclusion: I'm stupid.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 10, 2008 #44 I'm really A very Nice Guy
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 15, 2008 #45 I loveeee the new Digimon season...yay it's back and in english.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" May 16, 2008 #46 i've always wanted to own an eagle alas, i never had any pets in my life not even the ones i saved T.T
i've always wanted to own an eagle alas, i never had any pets in my life not even the ones i saved T.T
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 16, 2008 #47 I've always wanted a pet Crow. 0,o?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 16, 2008 #48 Still to this day Gabriolis is still my idol
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 16, 2008 #49 I have an unhealthy obsession with Vampires. o_o"
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 17, 2008 #50 I do too have a obsession with vampires.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 17, 2008 #51 I'm terrified of Spiders. ._.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 17, 2008 #52 Kat said: I'm terrified of Spiders. ._. Click to expand... (HMMM HMM) I Think demons Are better Then Angels
Kat said: I'm terrified of Spiders. ._. Click to expand... (HMMM HMM) I Think demons Are better Then Angels
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 17, 2008 #53 I still love Austin....darn it.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 18, 2008 #54 I say this When A New Mega-man comes out:" if at first you don't succeed, build more evil robots"
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 18, 2008 #55 I get irritated when people spell words wrong. XD
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" May 18, 2008 #56 Kat said: I get irritated when people spell words wrong. XD Click to expand... me too! (except when it's me the mispeller ) even ask kb
Kat said: I get irritated when people spell words wrong. XD Click to expand... me too! (except when it's me the mispeller ) even ask kb
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 18, 2008 #57 (Ya Da True) I like Old 8 and 16-bit Games More Then Todays Games
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 18, 2008 #58 I hate X-box and Game Cube. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior May 18, 2008 #59 I STILL have a working Dreamcast
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 19, 2008 #60 I can't stand looking like a normal everyday human. ._.