Post a TRUE Fact about your self

I'm typing =D

Wait, now I'm no... wait, I'm typing again! =D

But I just stop... WTF? I'm typing again O.O

This is starting to smell bad - I swear I wasn't typing, and now I'm going to stop and then just say I'm not typing.

See, I'm not typ...

ARGH


Conclusion: I'm stupid.
 
I loveeee the new Digimon season...yay it's back and in english. :D
 
i've always wanted to own an eagle

alas, i never had any pets in my life

not even the ones i saved T.T
 
Still to this day Gabriolis is still my idol :p
 
I do too have a obsession with vampires. :p
 
I still love Austin....darn it. :(
 
I say this When A New Mega-man comes out:" if at first you don't succeed, build more evil robots"
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top