Post a TRUE Fact about your self

I just wanna make my life mean something by the time I pass away. I don't care what I am in life.

:3
 
I should go out and meet more people and be more social. Captain Morgan should not be my best friend. D:
 
My room is always clean, but sometimes I get lazy and it gets all messed up. ;_;
 
I really love my forum more then anything almost now :p
 
My room should be clearly labeled, "WARNING: CHAOS AND DISORDER AHEAD. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK."


Oh come on it can't be THAT ba....*opens door to room and clutter mountain-pile begins to avalanch on top* >=O 'Oh my go...'*brooooooooooom!*

^ ^;


I like goofing around...sometimes TOO much. XD
 
I don't. =D

I like my little nephew out of all of my other family members, and he's two years old. xD [Besides my brother]
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top