Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2008 #201 I wanna be a model.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 26, 2008 #202 I just wanna make my life mean something by the time I pass away. I don't care what I am in life. :3
Garnet_Dagger Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 16, 2006 Messages 89 Location Florida Occupation White Mage/Summoner, RPG Name Darrius Jun 26, 2008 #203 I should go out and meet more people and be more social. Captain Morgan should not be my best friend. D:
I should go out and meet more people and be more social. Captain Morgan should not be my best friend. D:
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2008 #204 xD My room is extremely messy. >.>
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 26, 2008 #205 My room is always clean, but sometimes I get lazy and it gets all messed up. ;_;
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 27, 2008 #206 One of My Cats is 19
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 27, 2008 #207 I really love my forum more then anything almost now
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 27, 2008 #208 I wish I was young(er) again. .__., I like being mature...but being so as a boy would be the bettar. = 3
I wish I was young(er) again. .__., I like being mature...but being so as a boy would be the bettar. = 3
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Jun 27, 2008 #209 My room should be clearly labeled, "WARNING: CHAOS AND DISORDER AHEAD. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK."
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 27, 2008 #210 Doctor said: My room should be clearly labeled, "WARNING: CHAOS AND DISORDER AHEAD. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK." Click to expand... Oh come on it can't be THAT ba....*opens door to room and clutter mountain-pile begins to avalanch on top* >=O 'Oh my go...'*brooooooooooom!* ^ ^; I like goofing around...sometimes TOO much. XD
Doctor said: My room should be clearly labeled, "WARNING: CHAOS AND DISORDER AHEAD. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK." Click to expand... Oh come on it can't be THAT ba....*opens door to room and clutter mountain-pile begins to avalanch on top* >=O 'Oh my go...'*brooooooooooom!* ^ ^; I like goofing around...sometimes TOO much. XD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 27, 2008 #211 In school.. If I'm really hyper, I'll make the teachers mad on purpose. ^_^;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 27, 2008 #212 Zomg. O_O Lol Kat. I like to dream.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 27, 2008 #213 I need To Stop Trying to Falcon Punch Stuff
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 27, 2008 #214 I don't. =D I like my little nephew out of all of my other family members, and he's two years old. xD [Besides my brother]
I don't. =D I like my little nephew out of all of my other family members, and he's two years old. xD [Besides my brother]
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 28, 2008 #215 I am a badass. at school. I beat up jocks. and racists.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2008 #216 eh. I'll go to bed at 5:00 pm just to dream of people. <3
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 28, 2008 #217 I'm gonna get thrown out of the carnival on purpose tommorow. ^_^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 28, 2008 #218 I can't control my imagination. >.>;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 28, 2008 #219 I never tell anyone anything important about me. NO ONE. xD
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Jun 28, 2008 #220 I tell too many people important stuffs sometimes. =3