Post Random Pictures Here Lol

I AM A FASHION VICTIM
 

Attachments

  • pig-3.jpg
    pig-3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 47
Spec said:
Omg! Don't post your photos in the internet! It isn't safe!
Correction:

Don't post other peoples pictures as your own.

That was a bad day for me.

So shut up. I was pimping with jewelry. ^___^

Omigawd more SFO. :O

X.jpg


SS209.jpg


SS210.jpg


SS211.jpg


SS215.jpg


SS218.jpg


SS222.jpg


RageSFO3.jpg


498732.jpg


SFOA23.jpg


pic5.jpg


blockshinyatt.png


chuw9.jpg


I didn't play in these. I watched them, and the fighters hosted my pictures for me.
 
It's all good. Not a good day for me either...
so, let the pig rule the fashion!

PS: You're addicted to that game! Is it Marvel vs. Capcom or Street Fighter vs. X-Men? I'd like to challenge you to play against me xD That would be fun. And keep posting screenshots, the latest ones are cool! :)
 
Luis said:
It's all good. Not a good day for me either...
so, let the pig rule the fashion!

PS: You're addicted to that game! Is it Marvel vs. Capcom or Street Fighter vs. X-Men? I'd like to challenge you to play against me xD That would be fun. And keep posting screenshots, the latest ones are cool! :)
Haha, not anymore. My 5 year (2001 was when it was made) rage is over. XD

If I can reinstall it, and I can give you a good quick easy way to install it, we could play a non laggy game of Marvel vs Capcom over the internet. ^___^
 
I like the idea XD Lemme know if you do it. I used to be good playing with Ryu (if you notice I use the past tense, 'cuz it's been so long since I last played a Street Fighter game... 2/3years! )
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top