Post Suggestions and Feedback...

FFnut said:
Key: typo
This makes no sense
wrong word to make this phrase

Final Fantasy I - IV
Discus the oldie by goodie Fantasy games here. (by should be but here)

Final Fantasy VII
Here you can talk about Final Fantasy 7, for Playstion and PC!

Other Video Games
Here you can find info on gmaes that are not FF realated. Post the games you want to talk about in hrere!

Final Fantasy Triva
If you think you know a lot about Final Fantasy or want to see who does. Test each others knowledge of FF world in here.

RPG Discussion
Hewre you can talk about your recent battles, question on RPG. What every you feel that pertains to the RPG!

Visual Creations
Show off your artistic ablities or ask for art and photoshop related advice!

Sports Arena
Have a favorite sport. or team. Let us know here.



Just to name a few, I'm sure I missed a couple...
LOL, I didn't know that I was that bad. I was just rushing through it, trying to get it all done before I lost any sign ups. I'll fix it now. :p
 
Hardwarwe Heaven

/\
||
*wacks Shaggy over the head with a stick*

Oh, and why is "The crystal comes back!" in the FF9 board description in bold? I take it you did it on purpose, just curious as to why? :)
 
im workin on em, gimme like, two more days to finish photoshoping :P
 
I have a very good idea, we should have a FF jeopardy!Then with every question you get more gil.
 
I don't know if you seen it but there was a poll in which it was agreed that from half the people think that FF8 is the best!....Not that I object about other FF's at all, But I would've loved it to add more FF8 people in the RPG since I found few FF8 Monsters & GFs and NO CHARACHTERS AT ALL.....I know it might be hard work...but don't take my word for it if you want...you can just ask other people's oppinions too....
 
Me thinks there should be different ways to get gil. Like a monster arena were instead of getting expiereince you get like 5 gil. :)
 
Last edited:
There is no way to make the monster area give gil. I've looked and looked. It's just not possible with the way the RPG Hack is set up. Sorry.
 
To be honest...I prefer it this way...
Especially since they can be gained throught battles or lotteries...
 
The whole monster arena gil thing was just an idea. It would be nice if you could get small amounts of gil in other ways though. Thanks for trying to set up the monster arena thing Arkacia anyway. :)
 
.....but too much ways of gaining Gils might destract members from posting....
& am I able to use & own more than a single magic in battles? or buying one removes the other?
 
Last edited:
I think you ahould add a IRC chatroom. Thoes are always fun and bring the community members closer. Put ffx/x2 and xi in two different forums, and put sports as a sub category under off-topic meybe? Thanks =)
 
Putting FFX and FFX-2 is more sightly, and giving FFXI its own forum would just be better organised. That's the only thing that's always bugged me.

Although I don't see any FFXI players here anyway...:p
 
What about maybe adding some more midis to the monster arena?

I have some excellent versions of final fantasy themes on my computer from "The Black Mages"

And i can get many many more. I just think it would give the monster arena music list a little more variety.


Another suggestion i have is maybe making a signature/avatar making forum, where members who are good at making them can make signatures and avatars for other people, and in exchange the person could pay them some gil for their efforts...Or for free of course. Just an idea.
 
I did merge a few sig threads into another 'general signature thread', but nobody has used it for some time. However, that's a good idea, so I'll probably make another one.
 
I hope it's okay, i am thinking of making a nice picture to use as a banner somewhere on the site, i want to contribute to this forum in some way, i really enjoy it here. Since the banner on the top of the page is nothing but black mages i was tihnking about making it of Vivi.

If the admins like it, and they want to use it then they can put it where ever and maybe add a little extra feel to the site.

Just my little way of saying thanks for the awesome forum site =]
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top