Post Suggestions and Feedback...

Hey are we gonna get a FFXII or FFXIII (maybe later for XIII) anytime soon since they are coming out soon or maybe even a topic for games to be released and maybe a topic for other square enix games like kingdom hearts ect.. maybe that would fit into other games but its just a thought :)
 
What about finding a way to get people to post more in the final fantasy sections cause it seems to me that they are getting a little quiet.

Especially ffs 1-6
 
I'm not sure you could find a way to get them to post more...
Everyone's busy playing XII and III for the DS I'm sure. But I'll post a little more in the VI section. I loved that game.

Dappa, if you know any friends who enjoyed the game, consider inviting them to check out the forums.
 
reasoniamalive said:
I'm not sure you could find a way to get them to post

Dappa, if you know any friends who enjoyed the game, consider inviting them to check out the forums.

Nah I dont have any friends whatsover who like final fantasy thats why I come to this forum. So in that respect I am screwed.

I will post more often in those forums to see if I can stir up some debate.

The last few days I have been posting in them forums and people have entered into the discussion so that may be the way to go.
 
um....is it just my problem or everybody else can't see the RPG characters in their status bar

EDIT: Also, for fun i tried seeing my messenger online stat but it said i was offline while i wasn't so is it also only my problem ?
 
Last edited:
Here is a suggestion.

For all the final fantasy forums their are tonnes of help that users have offered other users in some of the threads.

Cant some of that info be used for that new forum that you created recently? The one for tips.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top