Post your favorite song lyrics. =}

Crossfade - Cold

Looking back at me I see
That I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in
Things I cannot win
You are the antidote that gets me by
Something strong
Like a drug that gets me high

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold

To you I'm sorry about all the lies
Maybe in a different light
You could see me stand on my own again
Cause now i can see
You were the antidote that got me by
Something strong like a drug that got me high

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold

I never meant to be so cold

I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me
I never really wanted you to go
So many things you should have known
I guess for me theres just no hope
I never meant to be so cold

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold
 
Blood Lust By Venom (kinda goofy but its a really cool song)

Come on turn it up!

Madness

Stalking the night
Feeding fast on my prey
Draining the life
'Till the dawn of the day
Drinking and sucking
The blood rushing sweet
Half crazed with glory
Half crazed in the heat

Bloodlust

Tearing the flesh
Of the weak and the child
Sparing no one
The meek and the mild
I sink my fangs in your
Neck as you dream
I am Count Cronos
Vampire Supreme

Bloodlust

Bloodlust upon me
I'm biting the flesh
I'll take away
Your God given breath
Now I shall feast
On your life giving blood
Leave you to die
On the land you once stood

Bloodlust
 
Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee

Warm yourself by the fire, son,
And the morning will come soon.
I’ll tell you stories of a better time,
In a place that we once knew.

Before we packed our bags
And left all this behind us in the dust,
We had a place that we could call home,
And a life no one could touch.

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Down!

We are the angry and the desperate,
The hungry, and the cold,
We are the ones that kept quiet,
And always did what we were told.

But we’ve been sweating while you slept so calm,
In the safety of your home.
We’ve been pulling out the nails that hold up
Everything you’ve known.

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

So open your eyes child,
Let’s be on our way.
Broken windows and ashes
Are guiding the way.

Keep quiet no longer,
We’ll sing through the day,
Of the lives that we’ve lost,
And the lives we’ve reclaimed.

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up…
(I don’t need your help, I’ll stand my ground)
Don’t hold me up…
(I don’t need your help)
No! No! No!
Don’t hold me up!
(I don’t need your help, I’ll stand my ground)
Don’t hold me up!
(I don’t need your help, I’ll stand my ground)
Don’t let me down, down, down, down, down!
 
Evanescence-Listen to the Rain


*rain sound*

Listen listen
Listen listen
Listen listen
Listen listen
Listen (listen) listen (listen)
Listen (listen) listen (listen)
Listen (listen) listen (listen)
Listen listen

Listen to each drop of rain (listen listen)
Aaah
Whispering secrets in vain (listen listen)
Aaah
Frantically searching for someone to hear
Their story before they hit ground
Please don't let go
Can't we stay for a while?
It's just to hard to say goodbye
Listen to the rain

Aa...ah
Listen listen listen listen listen listen to the rain
Weeping
Oo...ooh oooh ooh oo...ooh
Oo...ooh oooh oh oh

Listen (listen) listen (listen)
Listen (listen) listen

I stand alone in the storm (listen listen)
Suddenly sweet words take hold
(Listen listen)
Hurry they say for you haven't much time
Open your eyes to the love around you
You may feel you're alone
But I'm here still with you
You can do what you dream
Just remember to listen to the rain

oo...ooh oh oh oh oh
ooh ooh oh oh oooh
Listen
 
Rise Against - Swing Life Away

"Am I loud and clear, or am I breaking up?
Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck?
Are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours first
Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse
Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave till the end,
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

I've been here so long, I think that it's time to move
The winter's so cold, summer's over too soon
Let's pack our bags and settle down where palm trees grow

I've got some friends, some that I hardly know
But we've had some times, I wouldn't trade for the world
We chase these days down with talks of the places that we will go

We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave till the end,
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand....until you hold my hand

I'll show you mine if you show me yours first
Let's compare scars, I'll tell you whose is worse
Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labor I'll slave till the end,
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand

Swing life away
Swing life away
Swing life away
Swing life away."
 
Mindless Self Indulgence- Shut Me Up


The bass, the rock
The mic, the treble
I like my coffee black
Just like my metal
with the
The bass, the rock
The mic, the treble
I like my coffee black
Just like my metal
cause
I can't wait for you to knock me up
In a minute, minute
In a fuckin' minute

I can't wait for you to knock me up
In a minute, minute
In a second

I can't wait for you to shut me up
And make me hip like badass
I can't wait for you to shut me up
Shut it up

I can't wait for you to shut me up
And make me hit my badass
I can't wait for you to shut me up
Shut it up

la la la oo~oh la la la oo~oh la la la oo~oh

The bass, the rock
The mic, the trouble
I like my coffee black
Just like my metal
with the
The bass, the rock
The mic, the trouble
I like my coffee black
Just like my metal
cause
I can't wait for you to knock me up
In a minute, minute
In a fuckin minute

I can't wait for you to knock me up
In a minute, minute
In a second

I can't wait for you to shut me up
And make me hip like badass
I can't wait for you to shut me up
Shut it up

I can't wait for you to shut me up
And make me hip like badass
I can't wait for you to shut me up
Shut it up

I don't find it funny right now (right now)
I want my m-m-m-money right now (now)
I'm on my way to the party right now (right now)

I don't find it funny right now (right now)
I want my m-m-m-money right now (now)
I'm on my way to the party right now (right now)

Because the break, the break, the break

I can't wait for you to shut me up
And make me hip like badass
I can't wait for you to shut me up
Shut it up

I can't wait for you to shut me up
And make me hip like badass
I can't wait for you to shut me up
Shut it up



<333
 
It's not the same song, but dang, stop DOING THAT. XDD

Mindless Self Indulgence - Stuper MF'er

Is it simple enough for you and everybody to understand that you're all still followin' me
Is it simple enough for you and everybody to understand that you're all still, still
Is it simple enough for you and everybody to understand that you're all still followin' me
Is it simple enough for you and everybody to understand that you're all still, still

Should I talk slower like you're a retard
Should I talk slower like you're retarded

Yo they think you're dumb
I think you're smart
No, wait, I lied
I think you're dumb

They think you're dumb
I think you're smart
No, wait, I lied
I think you're dumb

Get it
Get it
Get it
You just dont get it
Get it
Get it
Get it

You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***er

You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***

Is it simple enough for you and everybody to understand that you're all still followin' me
Is it simple enough for you and everybody to understand that you're all still, still
Is it simple enough for you and everybody to understand that you're all still followin' me
Is it simple enough for you and everybody to understand that you're all still, still

Should I talk slower like you're a retard?
Should I talk slower like you're retarded?

Yo, they think you're dumb
I think you're smart
No, wait, I lied
I think you're dumb

They think you're dumb
I think you're smart
No, wait, I lied
I think you're dumb

Get it?
Get it?
Get it?
You just dont get it!!!
Get it?
Get it?
Get it?

You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***er

You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***

It's under your nose
It's under your nose
It's under your nose
It's under your nose

It's over your head
It's over your head
It's over your head
It's over your head

It's out of your reach
It's out of your reach
It's out of your reach
It's out of your reach

You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***er

You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***er
You stupid motherf***

Nana
Nana
Nana
Nanananana

Nana
Nana
Nana
Nanananana

Nana
Nana
Nana
Nanananana

Nana
Nana
Nana
Nanananana
 
you stop it. XDD


Queen- Bohemian Rhapsody
<33

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide,

No escape from reality

Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,

I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,

Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low,

Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama just killed a man,

Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead

Mama, life had just begun,

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry,

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow,

Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

Too late, my time has come,

Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time

Goodbye, ev'rybody, I've got to go,

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth

Mama, ooh, I don't want to die,

I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all

I see a little silhouetto of a man,

Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango

Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright'ning me

(Galileo) Galileo (Galileo) Galileo, Galileo figaro

Magnifico I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me

He's just a poor boy from a poor family,

Spare him his life from this monstrosity

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go

(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go

(Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go

(Let me go) Will not let you go

(Let me go) Will not let you go (Let me go) Ah

No, no, no, no, no, no, no

(Oh mama mia, mama mia) Mama mia, let me go

Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye

So you think you can love me and leave me to die

Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,

Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here

Nothing really matters, Anyone can see,

Nothing really matters,

Nothing really matters to me

Any way the wind blows
 
I was just listening to that. XDD

(And omg, I just read some of her lyrics...I'm scared. I'll post the song I'm listening to though. XD)

Lisa Loeb - Stay

You say I only hear what I want to.
You say I talk so all the time so.

And I thought what I felt was simple,
And I thought that I don't belong,
And now that I am leaving,
Now I know that I did something wrong 'cause I missed you.
Yeah, I missed you.

And you say I only hear what I want to:
I don't listen hard,
I don't pay attention to the distance that you're running
Or to anyone, anywhere,
I don't understand if you really care,
I'm only hearing negative: no, no, no.

So I turned the radio on, I turned the radio up,
And this woman was singing my song:
The lover's in love, and the other's run away,
The lover is crying 'cause the other won't stay.

Some of us hover when we weep for the other who was
Dying since the day they were born.
Well, well, this is not that:
I think that I'm throwing, but I'm thrown.

And I thought I'd live forever, but now I'm not so sure.
You try to tell me that I'm clever,
But that won't take me anyhow, or anywhere with you.

You said that I was naive,
And I thought that I was strong.
I thought, "hey, I can leave, I can leave."
But now I know that I was wrong, 'cause I missed you.

You said, "You caught me 'cause you want me and one day you'll let me go."
"You try to give away a keeper, or keep me 'cause you know you're just so scared to lose.
and you say, "Stay."

You say I only hear what I want to.
 
One of my alltime favorites as well
Hydra said:
Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee

Warm yourself by the fire, son,
And the morning will come soon.
I’ll tell you stories of a better time,
In a place that we once knew.

Before we packed our bags
And left all this behind us in the dust,
We had a place that we could call home,
And a life no one could touch.

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Down!

We are the angry and the desperate,
The hungry, and the cold,
We are the ones that kept quiet,
And always did what we were told.

But we’ve been sweating while you slept so calm,
In the safety of your home.
We’ve been pulling out the nails that hold up
Everything you’ve known.

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

So open your eyes child,
Let’s be on our way.
Broken windows and ashes
Are guiding the way.

Keep quiet no longer,
We’ll sing through the day,
Of the lives that we’ve lost,
And the lives we’ve reclaimed.

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up…
(I don’t need your help, I’ll stand my ground)
Don’t hold me up…
(I don’t need your help)
No! No! No!
Don’t hold me up!
(I don’t need your help, I’ll stand my ground)
Don’t hold me up!
(I don’t need your help, I’ll stand my ground)
Don’t let me down, down, down, down, down!
 
Three Doors Down - Let Me Go

One more kiss could be the best thing
Or one more lie could be the worst
And all these thoughts are never resting
And your not something I deserve

In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me
And you love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go, let me go

I dream ahead to what I hope for
And I turn my back on loving you
How can this love be a good thing
And I know what I'm going through

In my head there's only you now
This world falls on me
In this world there's real and make believe
And this seems real to me
And you love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go, just let me go, let me go

And no matter how hard I try
I can't escape these things inside
I know, I know
But all the pieces fall apart
You will be the only one who knows, who knows

You love me but you don't know who I am
I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand
And you love me but you don't know who I am
So let me go, just let me go

(You don't know)
You love me but you don't
You love me but you don't
(You don't know)
You love me but you don't know who I am

(You don't know)
You love me but you don't
You love me but you don't
(You don't know)
You love me but you don't know me
 
Eminem- Just Lose It
<3



Ok
Guess who's back?
Back again
Shady's back
Tell a friend
Whaaaaaaaa

Now everyone report to the dance floor
To the dance floor, to the dance floor
Now everyone report to the dance floor
Alright Stop!.....Pajama time

Come here little kiddies, On my lap
Guess who's back with a brand new rap?
And I don't mean rap as in a new case of child molestation accusation
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
No worries, papa's got a brand new bag of toys
What else could I possibly do to make noise?
I done touched on everything, but little boys
That's not a stab at Michael
That's just a metaphor, I'm just psycho
I go a little bit crazy sometimes
I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes
Good God, dip, do a little slide
Bend down, touch your toes and just glide
Up the center of the dance floor
Like TP for my bunghole
And it's cool if you let one go
Nobody's gonna know, who'd hear it?
Give a little "poot poot", it's OK! [Fart Sound]
Oops my cd just skipped
And everyone just heard you let one rip


Now I'm gonna make you dance
It's your chance
Yeah boy shake that ass
Oops I mean girl girl girl girl
Girl you know you're my world
Alright now lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Just lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Go crazy
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Oh baby
(HA-HA)
Oh baby, baby
(HA-HA)

[Verse 2]
It's Friday and it's my day
Just to party all the way to sunday
Maybe til monday, I dunno what day
Everyday's just a holiday
Crusin' on the freeway
Feelin' kinda breezy
Got the top down, lettin' my hair blow
I dunno where I'm goin'
All I know is when I get there
Someone's gonna "touch my body"

Excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk
But I'm feelin' just a little stressed out from work
Could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair?
Spit on me, maybe gouge my eyes out? (Yeah)
Now, what's your name girl?
What's your sign?
[Dr Dre] "Man, you must be up out your mind"
DRE! (HA-HA)
Beer Goggles! blind!
I'm just tryna unwind now I'm


Now I'm gonna make you dance
It's your chance
Yeah boy shake that ass
Oops I mean girl girl girl girl
Girl you know you're my world
Alright now lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Just lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Go crazy
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Oh baby
(HA-HA)
Oh baby, baby
(HA-HA)


It's Tuesday and I'm locked up
I'm in jail and I don't know what happend
They say I was running butt naked
Down the street screaming
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Well I'm sorry, I don't remember
All I know is this much
I'm not guilty
They said, "Save it, boy we gotcha you on tape
yellin' at an old lady 'touch my body!'"

Now this is the part where the rap breaks down
It gets real intense, no one makes a sound
Everything looks like it's 8 Mile now
The beat comes back and everybody lose themselves
Snap back to reality
Look it's B.Rabbit!
Yo you signed me up to battle!?
I'm a grown man!
Chubba chubba chubba chubba chubba chubbie
I don't have any lines to go right here so, chubba teletubbie!
Fella's (WHAT?!) Fella's (WHAT?!)
Grab you left nut, make right one jealous (what?)
Black girls
White girls
Skinny girls
Fat girls
Tall girls
Small girls
I'm callin' all girls
Everyone report to the dance floor
It's your chance for a little romance whore
Butt squeezin' it's the season
Just go (HA-HA-HA-HA)
It's so appeasin'

Now I'm gonna make you dance
It's your chance
Yeah boy shake that ass
Oops I mean girl girl girl girl
Girl you know you're my world
Alright now lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Just lose it
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Go crazy
(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)
Oh baby
(HA-HA)
Oh baby, baby
(HA-HA)


UmMmMmm touch my body
UmMmMmm touch my body
Ooh boy just touch my body
I mean girl just touch my body
 
Lisa Loeb - Jake

I'm going as far as I can go, away from here,
Away from you, Jake, and the hole you've sunk me into.

I wish that I could belong here, with you, and just be,
But that's not all that I'm about.

Your life is built on accidents, like meeting me.
You write everything down in your grocery list - people do this.
Even insects buzz like airplanes, why can't we fly away?
I'm going as far as I can go.

Your dad died, cause his heart hurt, arking away his forty-five years,
Dragging your mom along.
I don't want that, neither do you. neither do you.
If I am not fun, and I am not interesting,
Perhaps I am not interested in you, neither are you.
You can't stand in front of an oven, cause it's warm,
And the fumes are dangerous.

I'm going as far as I can go.
Away from here, away from you, Jake, and the hole you've sunk me into.
I wish that I could belong here, with you, and just be,
But that's not all that I'm about to do.
 
Utada Hikaru- Sanctuary
this song is really fun to sing.
=D


In you and I there's a new land
Angel's in flight
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah
Where fears and lies melt away
Music inside
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
What's left of me what's left of me now

I watch you fast asleep
All I fear means nothing

In you and I there's a new land
Angels in flight
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
My sanctuary my sanctuary yeah
Where fears and lies melt away
Music inside
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
What's left of me what's left of me

snwod dna spu ynam os
My heart's a battleground
snoitome eurt deen I
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
snoitome eurt deen I

You show me how to see
That nothing is whole and nothing is broken

In you and I there's a new land
Angel's in flight
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
My sanctuary my sanctuary yeah
Where fears and lies melt away
Music inside
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
What's left of me what's left of me now

My fears and lies
Melt away
wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I
 
Incubus - Dig

We all have a weakness
But some of ours are easier to identify
Look me in the eye
And ask for forgiveness;
We'll make a pact to never speak that word again
Yes, you are my friend
We all have something that digs us,
At least we dig each other

So when weakness turns my ego up
I know you'll count on the me from yesterday.
If I turn into another
Dig me up from under what is covering
The better part of me.
Sing this song
Remind me that we'll always have each other
When everything else is gone.

We all have a sickness
That cleverly attaches and multiplies
No matter how we try
We all have someone that digs at us,
At least we dig each other.

So when sickness turns my ego up
I know you'll act as a clever medicine.
If I turn into another
Dig me up from under what is covering
The better part of me.
Sing this song
Remind me that we'll always have each other
When everything else is gone.
Oh, each other when everything else is gone.
 
Last edited:
Hinder- Lips of an Angel


Honey why you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now.
Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice say my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue

Well my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice say my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's really good to hear your voice say my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

Honey why you calling me so late?
 
Incubus - I Miss You

To see you when I wake up
Is a gift I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same as I do
Is a three-fold utopian dream

You do something to me that I can't explain
So would I be out of line if I said
I miss you?

I see your picture
I smell your skin on the empty pillow next to mine
You have only been gone ten days
But already I'm wasting away
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know that I care
And I miss you
 
RJA- Damn Regret


The moon is shining bright
The mood is feeling right
I’ll kiss you on your neck
People will stare but we won’t care
We’re high above the ground
We’re nowhere to be found

Empowered by adrenaline
Feel I've been born again
Again, I am repeating myself
And I know it is TIME for you
To sit and pretend

Damn regret, I’ll try to forget
Don’t worry about me
‘Cos I’m refined
Cast my line
To see what’s behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?

I’m wishing you were here
My weakness is my fear
Alone I am myself
No reason, left for me to care
Distracted by the sound
I hear footsteps all around

Empowered by adrenaline
Feel I've been born again
Again, I am repeating myself
And I know it is time for you
To sit and pretend

Damn regret, I'll try to forget
Don’t worry about me
‘Cos I’m refined
Cast my line
To see what’s behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?

You’re the only one I turn to
When I feel like no-one’s there
And when I’m lonely in my darkest hour
You give me the power
To sit and pretend

Damn regret, I’ll try to forget
Don’t worry about me
‘Cos I’m refined
Cast my line
To see what’s behind
Did you think you persuaded me to let you go?

Did you think I forget?
Did you think I surrender myself to persuade you to let me go?
Did you think I forget?
Did you think I surrender myself to persuade you to let me go?
 
K-Ci and JoJo - All My Life

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby


I will never find another lover sweeter than you,
Sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover more precious than you,
More precious than you
Girl you are close to me just like my mother,
Close to me just like my father,
Close to me just like my sister,
Close to mejustlike my brother
You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

All my life I pray for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I pray for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me too

I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you

All my life, I pray for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I pray for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do, love me

You're all that I've ever known,
When you smile my face always seems to glow,
You turn my life around,
You pick me up when I was down,
You're all that I've ever known,
When you smile my face glows,
You picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I've ever known,
When you smile my face glows glows,
You picked me up when I was down
And I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I pray for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I pray for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do, love me too

All my life, I pray for someone like you,
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I pray for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do, love me too
All my life I pray for someone like you
 
NickelBack-Rockstar
<33

I'm through with standin' in line
to clubs I'll never get in
It's like the bottom of the ninth
and I'm never gonna win
this life hasn't turned out
quite the way I want it to be
(Tell me what you want)

I want a brand new house
on an episode of Cribs
And a bathroom I can play baseball in
And a king size tub big enough
for ten plus me
--(Yea, So what you need)--

I need a credit card that's got no limit
And a big black jet with a bedroom in it
Gonna join the mile high club
At thirty-seven thousand feet
--(Been there done that)--

I want a new tour bus full of old guitars
My own star on Hollywood Boulevard
Somewhere between Cher and
James Dean is fine for me
(So how you gonna do it?)

I'm gonna trade this life for fortune and fame
I'd even cut my hair and change my name

[CHORUS]
'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars and
Live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny as we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
in the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
With her bleach blonde hair
And well...

Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar

I wanna be great like Elvis without the tassels
Hire eight body guards that love to beat up assholes
Sign a couple autographs
So I can eat my meals for free
--(I'll have the quesadilla, ha-ha,)--

I'm gonna dress my ass
with the latest fashion
Get a front door key to the Playboy mansion
[Rockstar lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

Gonna date a centerfold that loves to
blow my money for me
(So how you gonna do it?)

I'm gonna trade this life
For fortune and fame
I'd even cut my hair
And change my name

'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars and
Live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
in the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
With her bleach blonde hair
And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary of
today's who's who
They'll get you anything
with that evil smile
Everybody's got a
drug dealer on speed dial, well
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar

I'm gonna sing those songs
That offend the censors
Gonna pop my pills
from a Pez dispenser
Get washed-up singers writing all my songs
Lip --sync-- 'em every night so I don't get 'em wrong

Well we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in Hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
in the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
With her bleach blond hair
And we'll hide out in the private rooms
With the latest dictionary of
today's who's who
They'll get you anything
with that evil smile
Everybody's got a
drug dealer on speed dial,well

Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar
Hey, hey, I wanna be a rockstar
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top