Post your favorite song lyrics. =}

Disturbed - Land Of Confusion

I must have dreamed a thousand dreams
Been haunted by a million screams
But I can hear the marching feet
They're moving into the street

Now, did you read the news today?
They say the danger has gone away
But I can see the fire's still alight
They're burning into the night

There's too many men, too many people
Making too many problems
And there's not much love to go around
Can't you see this is a land of confusion?

This is the world we live in
And these are the hands we're given
Use them and let's start trying
To make it a place worth living in

Oh, superman, where are you now?
When everything's gone wrong somehow?
The men of steel, these men of power
Are losing control by the hour

This is the time, this is the place
So we look for the future
But there's not much love to go around
Tell me why this is a land of confusion

This is the world we live in
And these are the hands we're given
Use them and let's start trying
To make it a place worth living in

I remember long ago
When the sun was shining
And all the stars were bright all through the night
In the wake of this madness, as I held you tight
So long ago

I won't be coming home tonight
My generation will put it right
We're not just making promises
That we know we'll never keep

There's too many men, too many people
Making too many problems
And there's not much love to go round
Can't you see this is a land of confusion?

Now, this is the world we live in
And these are the hands we're given
Use them and let's start trying
To make it a place worth fighting for

This is the world we live in
And these are the names we're given
Stand up and let's start showing
Just where our lives are going to
 
newwww song obsession <333

Augustana -Boston


in the light of the sun, is there anyone? oh it has begun...
oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
this world you must've crossed...you said...

you don't know me, you don't even care,
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...

essential and appealed, carry all your thoughts across
an open field,
when flowers gaze at you...they're not the only ones who cry
when they see you
you said...

you don't know me, you don't even care,
you don't know me, you don't wear my chains...

she said i think i'll go to boston...
i think i'll start a new life,
i think i'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
i'll get out of california, i'm tired of the weather,
i think i'll get a lover and fly em out to spain...
i think i'll go to boston,
i think that i'm just tired
i think i need a new tow, to leave this all behind...
i think i need a sunrise, i'm tired of the sunset,
i hear it's nice in the summer, some snow would be nice...
boston...where no one knows my name...
 
That video is purtay.

The Offspring - Defy You

You may push me around,
But you cannot win.
You may throw me down,
But I'll rise again.

The more you say,
The more I defy you.
So get out of my face,
Whoa, yeah.

You cannot stop us!
You cannot bring us down.
Never give up,
We go on and on!

You'll never break us!
Never bring us down.
We are alive!

The wind blows,
I'll lean into the wind.
My anger grows,
I'll use it to win.

The more you say,
The more I defy you.
So get out of my way,
Whoa, yeah.

All my will.
All my strength.
Rip it out.
Start again.

You cannot stop us!
You cannot bring us down.
Never give up,
We go on and on!

You'll never break us!
Never bring us down.
We are alive!

All my will.
All my strength.
Rip it out.
Start again.

All my will.
All my strength.
Rip it out.
Start again.

(Can you leave it all behind?) All my will.
All my strength. (Can you leave it all behind?)
Rip it out. ('Cause you can't go back.)
(You can't go back.) Start again.

(Can you leave it all behind?) All my will.
(Can you leave it all behind?) All my strength.
('Cause you can't go back. You can't go back.) Rip it out.
(You can't go back. You can't go back.) Start again.

You cannot stop us!
You cannot bring us down.
Never give up,
We go on and on!

You'll never break us!
Never bring us down.
We are alive!
We are ali-i-ive!
Woah, no...
 
DHT- Listen To Your Heart
<3

I know there's something in the wake of your smile
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yeah
you�ve built a love but that love falls apart
your little piece of heaven turns too dark

listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you�re going
and I don�t know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye

sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile
the precious moments are all lost in the tide, yeah
they're swept away and nothing is what is seems
the feeling of belonging to your dreams

listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you�re going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye

and there are voices
that want to be heard
so much to mention
but you can't find the words
the scent of magic
the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind

listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you�re going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye

Listen to your heart

I dont know where youre going
and I dont know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye
 
Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

I was down at the New Amsterdam staring at this yellow-haired girl
Mr. Jones strikes up a conversation with this black-haired flamenco dancer
She dances while his father plays guitar
So, She's suddenly beautiful
We all want something beautiful
Man, I wish I was beautiful
So come dance this silence down through the morning
Cut Maria! Show me some of them Spanish dances
Pass me a bottle, Mr. Jones
Believe in me
Help me believe in anything
I want to be someone who believes

Mr. Jones and me tell each other fairy tales
And we stare at the beautiful women
"She's looking at you. Ah, no, no, she's looking at me."
Smiling in the bright lights
Coming through in stereo
When everybody loves you, you can never be lonely

I will paint my picture
Paint myself in blue and red and black and gray
All of the beautiful colors are very very meaningful
Grey is my favorite color
I felt so symbolic yesterday
If I knew Picasso
I would buy myself a gray guitar and play

Mr. Jones and me look into the future
And we stare at the beautiful women
"She's looking at you.
Uh, I don't think so. She's looking at me."
Standing in the spotlight
I bought myself a gray guitar
When everybody loves me, I will never be lonely

I will never be lonely
Said, I'm never gonna be, lonely
I want to be a lion
Yeah

Everybody wants to pass as cats
We all want to be big big stars, but we got different reasons for that
Believe in me because I don't believe in anything
And I want to be someone to believe, to believe, to believe, yeah

Mr. Jones and me stumbling through the barrio
Yeah we stare at the beautiful women
"She's perfect for you, Man, there's got to be somebody for me."
I want to be Bob Dylan
Mr. Jones wishes he was someone just a little more funky
When everybody loves you, son, that's just about as funky as you can be

Mr. Jones and me staring at the video
When I look at the television, I want to see me staring right back at me
We all want to be big stars, but we don't know why and we don't know how
But when everybody loves me, I'm going to be just about as happy as can be
Mr. Jones and me, we're gonna be big stars..
 
Avril Lavigne- Nobody's Home
[im addicted to this song <3]


I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah
 
The Offspring - Worst Hangover Ever

Ballroom scene, but the fire underneath.
Gonna eat you alive,
Gonna bring you to your knees.

Went out drinking late last night,
I had a blast.
But now the morning light has come
and kicked my ass.

I've got the worst hangover ever
I'm crawling to the bathroom again
It hurts so bad that I'm never gonna drink again

And by my seventh shot I was invincible
I would have never thought I'd be this miserable

I've got the worst hangover ever
I'm rolling back and forth on the bed
I'm worked so bad that I'm never gonna drink again

Won't someone just kill me?
Put me out of my misery
I'm making deals with god
I'll do anything

Make it stop please!
Make it stop please!

Make it stop please!
Make it stop please!

I've got the worst hangover ever
I'm crawling to the bathroom again
It hurts so bad that I'm never gonna drink again

I'll probably never drink again
I may not ever drink again
At least not 'til next weekend

I'm never gonna drink again
 
Three Days Grace- (I Hate) Everything About You

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven’t missed you yet

Every roommate kept awake
By every sigh and scream we make
All the feelings that I get
But I still don’t miss you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven’t missed you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

Only when I stop to think
About you, I know
Only when you stop to think
About me, do you know

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
You hate everything about me
Why do you love me

I hate
You hate
I hate
You love me

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
 
Three Days Grace - Never Too Late

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong
Who would have guessed it
I will not leave alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

No one will ever see
This side reflected
And if there's something wrong
Who would have guessed it
And I have left alone
Everything that I own
To make you feel like
It's not too late
It's never too late

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late

The world we knew
Won't come back
The time we've lost
Can't get back
The life we had
Won't be ours again

This world will never be
What I expected
And if I don't belong

Even if I say
It'll be alright
Still I hear you say
You want to end your life
Now and again we try
To just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late
Maybe we'll turn it all around
'Cause it's not too late
It's never too late (It's never too late)
It's not too late
It's never too late
 
Aria Di Mezzo Carattere--Final Fantasy VI, Arranged version. =] (The English translation is below each line--I edited it so that it would be easy to read in between each line of the song.)

Amor mio, caro bene
My love, dear one

Perché vai lontan da me?
Why do you go so far from me?

Giurasti un amor, che mai non dovea
You swore a love that would have never died

Aver fine per noi
Would never end for us

Nei momenti di tristezza
In times of sadness

Nei momenti di dolor
In times of sorrow

A te, mia stella, penso
I think of you, my star

Con infinito ardore
With infinite ardor

Un legame senza speme
Why must I have

Perché mai dovrei aver?
A bond without hope?

Che cosa tu vuoi ch'io faccia oramai
What do you want me to do?

Mi devi dire tu
You must tell me

Ti ringrazio, caro bene
I thank you, dear one

Amor mio, vita mia
My love, my life

Al grave doler, al buio timor
With grave sorrow, with dark fear

Che il cuore mi turbó
With which my heart is troubled

Dolcemente, con amore
Sweetly, with love

Hai risposto al mio gridare
You responded to my cries

Per sempre ognor, per sempre ognor
Every day, forever, every day, forever

Qui a me, t'attenderò
I will wait for you here by me
 
Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Hold up
Hold on
Dont be scared
Youll never change whats been and gone

May your smile (may your smile)
Shine on (shine on)
Dont be scared (dont be scared)
Your destiny may keep you warm

Cause all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
Youll see them some day
Take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

Get up (get up)
Come on (come on)
Whyre you scared? (Im not scared)
Youll never change
Whats been and gone

Cause all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
Youll see them some day
Take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

Cause all of the stars
Are fading away
Just try not to worry
Youll see them some day
Take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

Were all of us stars
Were fading away
Just try not to worry
Youll see us some day
Just take what you need
And be on your way
And stop crying your heart out
Stop crying your heart out
Stop crying your heart out
 
SS501 - Fighter
translation by: Yoonie (also credit: aheeyah.com)

Narration)) Yeah, the reason why I'm telling you this, it's because I wanna
Say to you if it's gonna happen, we don't wanna make it go down!
No matter what you say! Come On!

[Hyunjoong] I don't have a weak vision, no one can stop my tough attempts
[Jungmin] Run toward the top, I won't spare any of my abilities for my bursting heart, don't break

[Youngseng] My life I've protected, I've fought hard to keep away weariness
[Gyujong] We are the one Pain makes it difficult to breathe, but I can't handle it, we are the one

[Hyungjoon] Come on I do wanna fight!
I was born strong, no one can stop me, I can win, since I have you

[Youngseng] There are no more obstacles, I won't fall
[Hyunjoong] I can fight with you always in my mind

[Youngseng] My life I've protected, I've fought hard to keep away weariness
[Gyujong] We are the one Pain makes it difficult to breathe, but I can't handle it, we are the one

[Hyungjoon] Come on I do wanna fight!
I was born strong, no one can stop me, I can win, since I have you

[Youngseng] There are no more obstacles, I won't fall
[Hyunjoong] I can fight with you always in my mind

[Hyungjoon] I can't runaway, there isn't anywhere else to go
[Youngseng] I won't turn back

[Hyungjoon] If you want I can show you, follow me, no matter what they say, no one can stop me
[Youngseng] There are no more obstacles, I won't fall

[Jungmin] I can fight with you always in my mind

[Hyungjoon] I was born strong, no one can stop me

[Youngseng] I can win, since here are no more obstacles, I won't fall
[Jungmin] I can fight with you always in my mind
 
Enigma - Modern Crusaders

Don't look back, the time has come.
All the pain turns into love...

We are not submissive, we are not aggessive,
but they think we can't defend.

Stand up! Join us! Modern crusaders alive.
We have the power to face the future.
Cause we are the fighters,
just fighting for our rights.

They're accusing, like always without knowing,
what is just fiction, and what is the truth.
They have no mission, they have no passion,
but they dare to tell us what's bad and what's good.

Stand up! Join us! Modern crusaders alive.
We have the power to face the future.
Cause we are the fighters,
just fighting for our rights.

Stand up! Join us! Modern crusaders alive.
We have the power to face the future.
Cause we are the fighters,
just fighting for our rights.

Stand up! Join us! Modern crusaders alive!
 
311 - Amber

"Brainstorm
Take me away from the norm
I got to tell you something
This phenomenon
I had to put it in a song
And it goes like

Whoa, amber is the color of your energy
Whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally
You ought to know what brings me here
You glide through my head blind to fear

And I know why
Whoa, amber is the color of your energy
Whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally

Whoa, amber is the color of your energy
Whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally

You live too far away
Your voice rings like a bell anyway
Don't give up your independence
Unless it feels so right
Nothing good comes easily
Sometimes you gotta fight

Whoa, amber is the color of your energy
Whoa, shades of gold displayed naturally
Launched a thousand ships in my heart, so easy
Still it's fine from afar, and you know that

Whoa, brainstorm take me away from the norm
Whoa, I got to tell you something."
 
DBSK - Get Me Some
translation by: super (also credit: aheeyah.com)

[Xiah] The only thing you wanted was my support, a deferred destiny flows forcefully like water
[Max] If i were to stand in front of you and your man, I feel I would be asphyxiated amd die

[All] I want what I can't have, the farther away it is the more I want it
[U-No] Can't you see through my heart?
[All] Just looking at you makes me happy, I want to feel you
[Hero] But I am not that person

*[All] I wanna get me some of that Give yourself to me
I need to get me some of that There is no master for love
I wanna get me some of that No, truthfully even I
I need to get me some of that Do you know he has another girl?...girl

[Micky] Do I not appear in front of you anymore? Or do you just have no interest? no
[Hero] Even as you attract me, can you still not leave him? BABE You don't need to

[All] I want what I can't have, the farther away it is the more I want it
[Max] Can't you see through my heart?
[All] Just looking at you makes me happy, I want to feel you
[U-No] But I am not that person

*[All] I wanna get me some of that Give yourself to me
I need to get me some of that There is no master for love
I wanna get me some of that No, truthfully even I
I need to get me some of that Do you know he has another girl?...girl

[All] I want what I can't have, the farther it is, the more I long for it
[Micky] Can't you understand my heart
[All] Always with someone, please don't misunderstand
[Xiah] But still, she is not you

[All] I wanna get me some of that
I need to get me some of that
I wanna get me some of that
I need to get me some of that
The world just goes on that way

*[All] I wanna get me some of that Give yourself to me
I need to get me some of that There is no master for love
I wanna get me some of that No, truthfully even I
I need to get me some of that Do you know he has another girl?...girl
 
Bike--Pink Floyd

Ive got a bike. you can ride it if you like.
Its got a basket, a bell that rings and
Things to make it look good.
Id give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.
Youre the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
Ill give you anything, evrything if you want things.

Ive got a cloak. its a bit of a joke.
Theres a tear up the front. its red and black.
Ive had it for months.
If you think it could look good, then I guess it should.
Youre the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
Ill give you anything, evrything if you want things.

I know a mouse, and he hasnt got a house.
I dont know why. I call him gerald.
Hes getting rather old, but hes a good mouse.
Youre the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
Ill give you anything, evrything if you want things.

Ive got a clan of gingerbread men.
Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men.
Take a couple if you wish. theyre on the dish.
Youre the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
Ill give you anything, evrything if you want things.

I know a room of musical tunes.
Some rhyme, some ching. most of them are clockwork.
Lets go into the other room and make them work.
 
Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body

I want to live where soul meets body
And let the sun wrap its arms around me
And bathe my skin in water cool and cleansing
And feel, feel what its like to be new

Cause in my head there’s a greyhound station
Where I send my thoughts to far off destinations
So they may have a chance of finding a place
where they’re far more suited than here

And I cannot guess what we'll discover
When we turn the dirt with our palms cupped like shovels
But I know our filthy hands can wash one another’s
And not one speck will remain

And I do believe it’s true
That there are roads left in both of our shoes
But if the silence takes you
Then I hope it takes me too
So brown eyes I hold you near
Cause you’re the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere

Where soul meets body
Where soul meets body
Where soul meets body

And I do believe it’s true
That there are roads left in both of our shoes
But if the silence takes you
Then I hope it takes me too
So brown eyes I hold you near
Cause you’re the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere
 
*First and foremost, for today at least I welcome myself back.. again..*

My favorite song of all time is:

Thunder
By: Boys Like Girls

Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go

Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)

Today in the blink of an eye I'm holding on to something and I do not know why

I tried



I tried to read between the lines

I tried to look in your eyes

I want a simple explanation

For what I'm feeling inside

I gotta find a way out

Maybe there's a way out



Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

Do you know you're unlike any other?

You'll always be my thunder, and I said

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors

I don't wanna ever love another

You'll always be my thunder

So bring on the rain

And bring on the thunder



Today is a winding road

Tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know

Whoa (whoa, whoa, whoa)

Today I'm on my own

I can't move a muscle and I can't pick up the phone

I don't know (I don't know, I don't know, I don't know)



And now I'm itching for the tall grass

And longing for the breeze

I need to step outside

Just to see if I can breathe

I gotta find a way out

Maybe theres a way out



Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

Do you know you're unlike any other?

You'll always be my thunder, and I said

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors

I don't wanna ever love another

You'll always be my thunder

So bring on the rain



Yeah I'm walking on a tightrope

I'm wrapped up in vines

I think we'll make it out

But you just gotta give me time

Strike me down with lightning

Let me feel you in my veins

I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain



Today is a winding road that's taking me to places that I didn't want to go

Whoa



Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

Do you know you're unlike any other?

You'll always be my thunder, and I said

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors

I don't wanna ever love another

You'll always be my thunder

So bring on the rain

And bring on the thunder, and I said

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

Do you know you're unlike any other?

You'll always be my thunder

So bring on the rain

Oh baby bring on the pain

And listen to the thunder


EDIT: Might I add:HOLY SHIT my money skyrocketed in the bank..
 
Last edited:
DBSK - O - thesis-antithesis-synthesis
translation by: super (also credit: aheeyah.com)


[Micky] Yo! U-Know Let's try some noisy beat.

[U-No] "O"-"O"-"O" let's do this.
[Jaejoong] If I were to take back one step and look at this era right now
[Micky] Principles, fundamentals, these things that have no truth
[Jaejoong] In this era, has your presence always been half?
[Micky] A reality with no ideals is just an image "O"
([Max]So Why you diggin')

[Xiah] "O"-----
[Max] Now I am fearful, antagonizing for the sake of antagonizing
Xiah] "O"-----
[Max] Without an end, it has become to drift away

*[All] What I'm trying to find, Is all the efforts people like me put together
I crave to cry out for this dream to be a realization..
The courage that you hold in the center of your heart

[U-No] You, Know, Never die, Your disputes have no logic
Whoever, that can't hear, can't open, can never find the solution
[Micky] I have to go, I have to go. My return, This center, Just this center
Until I can directly grab it
My Center. Return.Total of these efforts, no matter what, this dream will unfold right here

[Xiah] Even if its a small dream, if everyone were to work together
[Max] Without an end it becomes new, going down paths never traveled before
[Xiah] You can't block my return
[Max] It can coexist anytime

[Jaejoong] "O"-----
[Micky] Afraid of everything, am I on the right track?
[Jaejoong] "O"-----
[U-No] Isn't this a fight with no purpose?

[Xiah] In this beautiful universe, if we can make a never changing trust
[Hero] A stump will become a tree, which will make a great forest, and by no means become valuable

[U-No] We've experienced great ordeals. Just like being inside the darkness
[Micky] If you regret making a bad choice, never
[All] Don't stop it.. Don't stop it

[Max] "O"-----
[Xiah] Don't be afraid, life goes on
[Max] "O"-----
[Xiah] Everything from now on, finds their own place

*[All] What I'm trying to find, Is all the efforts people like me put together
I crave to cry out for this dream to be a realization..
The courage that you hold in the center of your heart

[U-No] The society that you belong in is the flowing of Center. Return. Total
[Micky] Without an end it becomes new, going down paths never traveled before
[Jaejoong,Max] The you can not block my return with your power
[Max] Ah--

[All] "O"-----

Wow Jaejoong barely sing anymore
 
The Verve Pipe - Freshmen

When I was young I knew everything
She a punk who rarely ever took advice
Now I'm guilt stricken,
Sobbing with my head on the floor
Stop a baby's breath and a shoe full of rice

I can't be held responsible
She was touching her face
I won't be held responsible
She fell in love in the first place

For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and
We'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe
We'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen

My best friend took a week's
Vacation to forget her
His girl took a weeks's worth of
Valium and slept
And now he's guilt stricken sobbing with his
Head on the floor
Thinks about her now and how he never really
Wept he says

I can't be held responsible
She was touching her face
I won't be held responsible
She fell in love in the first place

For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and
We'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe
We'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen

Hey yeah
Hey yeah
Hey yeah

We've tried to wash our hands of all this
We never talk of our lacking relationships
And how we're guilt stricken sobbing with our
Heads on the floor
We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip, we'd say

I can't be held responsible
She was touching her face
And I won't be held responsible
She fell in love in the first place

For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and
We'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe
We'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen

For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and
We'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe
We'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen
We were merely freshmen
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top