Post your favorite song lyrics. =}

Lexy - Immature (/ Novice) (Featuring PSY)
translation by: Jungie

Yo! The world is full of guys
but I'm not interested in any
It's been a long time
P.S.Y
Introducing L.E.X.Y

L.E.X.Y and you know she is so fly
and you know she is so fly

Without fail, the guys look at me.
Only those dumb guys come forword.
I'm a women with high strandards
I am an unsatisfied woman
If you think you got it come here, you immatures

There's no impression, its not even fun. There's not much to see.
These days all men are alike, they're all immature.

There's no feeling, not even any passion. There aren't any victims.
These days all men are alike, they're all immature.

(Rap)
A fool who turns around acting cool (?)
A fool who is satisfied by himself.
A fool who turns around regretful.
A fool who only knows himself, since he's a man.
Don't hesitant and don't be so exicted
be a man but don't if you dont have confidence
What's up Immature fools.

Why are you asking my name, its so ashaming.
Why are you asking my age, its so corny.
I'm a smart woman with a good feel.
If you think you got it come here, you immatures

There's no impression, its not even fun. There's not much to see.
These days all men are alike, they're all immature.

There's no feeling, not even any passion. There aren't any victims.
These days all men are alike, they're all immature.
 
honestly, this IS one of the BEST songs i've heard. ILOVE IT. ALOT.
and the band as well ,they're GRRREAT!




Cute Is What We Aim For-Curse of Curves

I've got the gift of one liners
And you've got the curse of curves
And with this gift I compose words
And the question that comes forward
Are you perspiring from the irony
Or sweating to these lyrics
And this just in
You're a dead fit
But my wit won't allow it
The inside lingo had me at hello
And we go where the money goes
The inside lingo had me at hello
And we go where the money goes

I want someone provocative and talkative
But it's so hard when you're shallow as a shower
And from what I've heard with skin you'll win

Her bone structure screams
"Touch her! Touch her!"
And she's got the curse of curves
So with the combination of my gift with one liners
And my way
My way with words
It seems I'm too hip to keep tight lipped
And you're on the gossip team
You're making something out of nothing
And jealousy's the cousin, the cousin of greed
The inside lingo had me at hello
And we go where the money goes
The inside lingo had me at hello
And we go where the money goes

I want someone provocative and talkative
But it's so hard when you're shallow as a shower
And from what I've heard with skin you'll win

Her bone structure screams (I want someone)
"Touch her! Touch her!"
And she's got the curse, the curse of: (I want someone)
From what I've heard with skin you'll win

We All have teeth that can bite underneath
To where the reality grows
Yeah, that's where mine go
that's where mine go
We all have teeth that can bite underneath
To where the reality grows
Yeah that's where mine go
Where the reality grows:
From what I've heard with skin you'll win
And from what I've heard with skin you'll win

I want someone provocative and talkative
But it's so hard when you're shallow as a shower
And from what I've heard with skin you'll win

Her bone structure screams (I want someone)
"Touch her! Touch her!"
And she's got the curse, the curse of: (I want someone)
From what I've heard with skin you'll win
With skin you'll win
Skin you'll win
 
You just found that? I was thinking of sending it to you, but I didn't know if you'd like it. XD

(Note:This are girl song. But I like it anyway. Thank god I don't sing it. O.o)

The Mars Volta - The Widow

He's got fasting black lungs
Made of clove splintered shardes
They're the kind that will talk
Through a weezing of coughs

And I hear him every night
In every pore
And every time he just makes me warm

Freeze without an answer
Free from all the shame
Must I hide?
Cause I'll never
Never sleep alone

Look at how they flock to him
From an isle of open sores
He knows that the taste is such
Such to die for

And I hear him every night
On every street
The scales that do slither
Deliver me from…

Freeze without an answer
Free from all the shame
Then I'll hide
Cause I'll never
Never sleep alone

Oh lord
Said I'm bloodshot for sure
Pale runs the ghost
Swollen on the shore

Everynight
in every pore
The scales that do slither
Deliver me from…

Freeze without an answer
Free from all the shame
Then I'll hide
Cause I'll never
Never sleep alone

Freeze without an answer
Free from all the shame
Let me die
Cause I'll never
Never sleep alone
 
Chakra - Nan No-ege (I give myself to you)
translation by: Goro-chan (also credit: aheeyah.com; the URL link, not just the site's name)


HwangBo) C.h.a! k.r.a! chakra move!

Love uh! It's the most precious thing in the world (That's Right)
I'm so happy, you make me feel so warm, my(sunshine)
I'll try to open up my heart so you won't leave me
You're My Boy, I'm Your Lady
I wish breaking up weren't so easy

RyoWon) Don't worry, love is love in whatever form it may take
I'll always look after you as you come to me

*CHORUS*
I'm slowly giving myself to you bit by bit
But you always seem so far away
Yet when I am with you
I always want to give you my love
But you never seem to answer me
Yet I will always love you, always

Eun) I feel like we are becoming more distant every time I hang up the phone
Hey (this is for you)
What? Don't play hide and seek with me
I'll always be near you
You are the only one for me for eternity
Please believe, please tell me: I Love You (forever)

BoNa) Don't worry, love is love in whatever form it may take
I'll always look after you as you come to me

* Repeat

RyoWon) Why can't love be easy in this world?
And why must we be heart-broken?

* Repeat

I give myself to you
 
Bump. =D

Rin Feat. Lisa Loeb - Anti Hero (Translated)

Once upon a time there was a girl
And her father was a king
And the world's eyes were on her

And she made some mistakes
See these people wanted money
And fame
She trusted them

She knows his way of everything
These things won't be forgotten

If you try hard enough
And go far enough
You may be forgiven

When the war's won
And the song is sung
You're still less than zero

You're an anti-hero

And she finds there's this man
And he has an evil plan
To take control of the world

And her father wouldn't listen
So she set out on a mission
For the greater good

She knows his way of everything
She has to save the day

If you try hard enough
And go far enough
You may be forgiven

If the war's won
And the song is sung
You're still less than zero

You're an anti-hero
 
Rocky Racoon--The Beatles

Now somewhere in the black mountain hills of dakota
There lived a young boy named rocky raccoon-na
And one day his woman ran off with another guy
Hit young rocky in the eye, rocky didnt like that
He said Im gonna get that boy
So one day he walked into town
Booked himself a room in the local saloon

Rocky raccoon checked into his room
Only to find gideons bible
Rocky had come equipped with a gun
To shoot off the legs of his rival
His rival it seems had broken his dreams
By stealing the girl of his fancy
Her name was magil and she called herself lil
But everyone knew her as nancy

Now she and her man who called himself dan
Were in the next room at the hoe down
Rocky burst in and grinning a grin
He said danny boy this is a showdown
But daniel was hot - he drew first and shot
And rocky collapsed in the corner

Now the doctor came in stinking of gin
And proceeded to lie on the table
He said rocky you met your match
And rocky said, doc its only a scratch
And Ill be better, Ill be better doc as soon as I am able

Now rocky raccoon he fell back in his room
Only to find gideons bible
Gideon checked out and he left it no doubt
To help with good rockys revival
 
Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism

The Atlantic was born today and I'll tell you how...
The clouds above opened up and let it out.

I was standing on the surface of a perforated sphere
When the water filled every hole.
And thousands upon thousands made an ocean,
Making islands where no island should go.
Oh no.

Those people were overjoyed; they took to their boats.
I thought it less like a lake and more like a moat.
The rhythm of my footsteps crossing flatlands to your door have been silenced forever more.
The distance is quite simply much too far for me to row
It seems farther than ever before
Oh no.

I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer

[instrumental break]

I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer
I need you so much closer
So come on, come on
So come on, come on
So come on, come on
So come on, come on
 
Now, THIS SONG HAS THE BEST LYRICS EVER.

or, at least, they are very good...

Brobdingnagian Bards - None but a Harper

"I am no king, and I am no lord.
And I am no soldier at arms," said he.
"I am none but a harper, and a very poor harper
That has come hither to wed with thee."

"If you were a lord, you should be my lord.
And the same if you were a thief," said she.
"And if you are a harper, you should be my harper,
For it makes no matter to me, to me,
For it makes no matter to me.

"But what if it prove that I am no harper?
That I lied for your love most monstrously?"
"Why then I'll teach you to play and sing,
For I dearly love a good harp," said she.



<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3<3
 
They seem non-homely enough. They're great. ;]

The Offspring - (Can't Get My)Head Around You

Deep inside your soul, there‘s a hole
You don‘t want to see
Every single day, what you say
Makes no sense to me
Even though I try
I can‘t get my head around you

Somewhere in the night, there‘s a light
In front of me
Heaven up above, with a shove
Abandons me
And even though I try
I fall in the river of you
You manage to bring me down too

All your faking (Get up, get up, get up, get up!)
Shows you‘re aching(Get up, get up, get up, get up!)

Every single day, what you say
Makes no sense to me
Letting you inside isn‘t right
Cause you‘ll mess with me
I never really know
What‘s really going inside you
I can‘t get my head around you

All your feeding(Get up, get up, get up, get up!)
Shows you‘re bleeding(Get up, get up, get up, get up!)

Deep inside your soul, there‘s a hole
You don‘t want to see
You‘re covering it up, like a cut
With the likes of me
You know I‘ve really tried
I can‘t do anymore about you

The cut‘s getting deeper
(Yeah!)
The hill‘s getting steeper
I guess I‘ll never know
What‘s really going on inside you
I can‘t get my head around you
 
Last edited:
Gary Jules Mad World, from "Tears for Fears": (Featuring in Donnie Darko and Gears of War Promo)


All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad world
[Mad World lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
Mad World
Enlarging your world
Mad World.
 
Haha, I love that song. It's sad, but it's calming.

The Offspring - Staring At The Sun

Maybe life is like a ride on a freeway
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way
Everyone's around but no one does a damn thing
It brings me down, but I won't let them

If I seem bleak, well you'd be correct
And if I don't speak, it's cause I get disconnected
But I won't be burned by the reflection
Of the fire in your eyes

As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)
As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)
As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)
As you're staring at the sun
As you're staring at the sun

When I ran I didn't feel like a runaway
When I escaped I didn't feel like I got away
There's more to living than only surviving
Maybe I'm not there, but I'm still trying

Though you hear me, I don't think that you relate
My will is something that you can't confiscate
And so forgive me, but I won't be frustrated
By destruction in your eyes

As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)
As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)

When I ran I didn't feel like a runaway
When I escaped I didn't feel like I got away
There's more to living than only surviving
Maybe I'm not there, but I'm still trying

Though you hear me, I don't think that you relate
My will is something that you can't confiscate
And so forgive me, but I won't be frustrated
By destruction in your eyes

As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)
As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)

Maybe life is like a ride on a freeway
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way
Everyone's around but no one does a damn thing
It brings me down, but I won't let them

If I seem bleak, well you'd be correct
And if I don't speak, it's cause I get disconnected
But I won't be burned by the reflection
Of the fire in your eyes

As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)
As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)
As you're staring at the sun (oh whoa oh oh)
As you're staring at the sun
As you're staring at the sun
 
I havent been on for a while so im gonna post several new songs

Passion's Killing Floor by HIM

Its poetry carved in flesh
This beautiful Hell of ours
To the deadliest sin we confess
(Tears of joy fill our eyes)

We are safe where disfigured saints
Cry out their prophecies of doom

[Chorus:]
My heart's a graveyard baby
And to evil we make love
On our passion's killing floor
In my arms you won't sleep safely
And of lust we are reborn
On our passion's killing floor

At the first kiss the seeds of Hatred are sown
Back into darkness we flee (to tear our hearts out)

We are safe where all fates fail
The light inside of our tomb

[Chorus]

(Oh my heart's a graveyard baby)
Oh my heart's a graveyard baby
On our passion's killing floor

(In my arms you won't sleep safely)
And to evil we make love
On our passion's killing floor

Forevermore


4. Kiss Of Dawn by HIM

Blinded I am and so are you
By shedding tears
Confusion that separates us two
We hold dear
Just look into my eyes
Kiss our fears good bye

[Chorus:]
I'm reaching for your shadow drowning in
The kiss of dawn
Touching the pain that you left me with
At the kiss of dawn

I'm tired of the games I'm playing with you
When you're not here
Death frees from the fear of dying
it's true, have no fear

Let me look into your eyes
and see death pass us by

[Repeat chorus 2x]

SALVATION by Five Finger Death Puch


Disgusted by your weakness!!
You have NO right to live!!
To know you... Is to HATE you!!
But your life's, yours to give!!


You monkey see: You monkey do!!
You're always doing what they tell you to!!
You're such a puppet on a string!!
YOU DON'T GET IT!!??!!


I won't bow to something that I've never seen.
I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me!
I'm not Blood of Your Blood!
I'm no son of your God!!
I've no faith in your fate!!
..STILL I FIND SALAVATION!!

(Guitar Solo)


YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE ANSWERS… TO EVERY LAST DETAIL!?!
IN YOUR EYES YOU'RE THE "VICTOR"!?!
IN MINE YOU'VE ALL, BUT FAILED!!!!

You monkey see: You monkey do!!
You're always doing what they tell you to!!
You're such a puppet on a string!!
YOU DON'T GET IT!!??!!

You monkey see: You monkey do!!
You're always doing what they tell you to!!
You're such a puppet on a string!!
YOU DON'T GET IT!!??!!

I won't bow to something that I've never seen.
I can't believe in something that doesn't believe in me!
I'm not Blood of Your Blood!
I'm no son of your God!!
I've no faith in your fate!!
..STILL I FIND SALAVATION!!

...STILL I FIND SALAVATION!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------



A place to die by Five Finger Death Punch

Its days like this I wish that I had stayed asleep!!
It's times like these that make it so difficult to be!!
The light at the end, the crack in the sky, there's NO promise for release!?!
No way for me to get away!!
And all I'm trying to do is breathe!!

(1st Chorus)
Searching… For SOMETHING more!?
Searching…. For SOMETHING right!?
Searching… For a sense of clarity!!
Searching…. FOR A PLACE TO DIE!!!!

(2nd Verse)
Days like this I really wish... I really wish I wasn't ME!!
Its times like this that make it hard… makes it hard to fucking see!!
No light at the end!! No crack in the sky!! EVERYONE ends up DECEASED!!
A life like mine makes a man!! Turns a grown man to a flea!!

(2nd Chorus)

(GUITAR SOLO) into (BRIDGE)

(BRIDGE)
Piece by Piece, I slowly fade away… I slowly drift apart.
I see a different world, closing in on the future.
Sorry to be so cynical… but it's all I know!
Piece by Piece, I slowly start to change… I SLOWLY START TO CHANGE!!!!

(Verse3)
Its days like this I wish that I had stayed asleep!!
It's times like these that make it SO difficult to be!!
No light in THE END!?! No crack in the sky!?!
EVERYONE ends up deceased!!!!
A LIFE LIKE MINE… MAKES A MAN!!
TURNS A GROWN MAN TO A FLEA!!!!!!

(LAST CHORUS)
SEARCHING… FOR A PLACE TO DIE!
 
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
"Teenagers"

They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you
Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you, son
So they can watch all the things you do

Because the drugs never work
They're gonna give you a smirk
'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
They're gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt
What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

Ohhh yeah!

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

All together now!

Teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me
[x2]


I know it's MCR, but I like the song.
 
"I've got an f and a c and I've got a k too and the only thing that's missing is u"

"Don't believe in fear don't believe in faith don't believe in anything that you can't break"

"The world is a vampire sent to drain secret destroyers hold you up to the flames"

"Don't waste waste you breath and I won't waste my hate on you I'd rather keep it all for myself"
 
Tool - Lateralus

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.

As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
Drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
Lets me see there is so much more and
Beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
Drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving opportunities behind.
Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I embrace my desire to
I embrace my desire to
Feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow
To feel inspired to fathom the power, to witness the beauty,
To bathe in the fountain,
To swing on the spiral
To swing on the spiral
To swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human.

With my feet upon the ground I move myself,
Between the sounds and open wide to suck it in.
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out. Im reaching for the random or what ever will
Bewilder me.

What ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no ones been.
Well ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no ones been.

Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going.
Spiral out. Keep going.
 
I'm bringing this back, because it's an awesome topic. x3

Ryan Adams - Everyone Knows

You come for me in the worst of places
You come for me, you come and try to take me home
I'm always in need and it's hard to be reciprocating
The fabric of our life gets torn

And everything's changing so how I am to know
How I'm going to hold on to you when I'm spinning out of control
You and I together
But only one of us in love
And everybody knows

He says her name, it echoes in my head like it was a canyon
He says her name, he says it and i know what's up
You come to me sometimes when I'm thinking like a cannonball shooting out a canyon
And I forget whatever it was I was thinking about

With everything changing how am I to know
How I'm going to hold on to you when I'm spinning out of control
With out and I together
But only one of us in love
And everybody knows
 
You'll be astonished as to how this song's lyrics will take you back you to ff8's ending, it rejuvenated my love for the game once I heard it:



Autumn Tears - One Tender Kiss (the Lost Seasons) Lyrics



I. Wander

Paths of unbound memories

Tangled within the inner depths of love and sorrow

Untrodden by questioning footsteps

Unbroken by deafening silence



II. See

Untended gardens of life

Washed away by rains of death

Beneath my feet, rivers of blood flow soundlessly

Seeds of anguish sown in the soil of my blackened heart



III. Remember

Ripples in the water casting distorted reflections

Over a face I shall never see again

My eternal beauty lost forever to my eyes



IV. Regret

Only to feel, to touch, to love myself again

My life, my soul, my entire existence in this dying world

In exchange for one brief moment of true happiness

All my hopes and dreams in ruin, shattered like shards of

glass...



Thus I am left to heed the wisdom of a fool

I fear no shameless victory nor welcome illustrious defeat

My loneliness ever feeding upon strands of my sanity…

As for now… I shall welcome dreams of majestic gardens.
 
Holy Diver by Dio

Hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm yeah yeah
Holy diver you've been down too long in the midnight sea oh what's becoming of me
Ride the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean oh don't you see what I mean
Gotta get away holy diver yeah
Got shiny diamonds like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue something is coming for you look out
Race for the morning you can hide in the sun 'till you see the light oh we will pray it's all right
Gotta get away get away
Between the velvet lies there's a truth that's hard as steel yeah
The vision never dies life's a never ending wheel say
Holy diver you're the star of the masquerade no need to look so afraid jump jump
Jump on the tiger you can feel his heart but you know he's mean some light can never be seen yeah
Holy diver you've been down too long in the midnight sea oh what's becoming of me no no
Ride the tiger you can see his stripes but you know he's clean oh don't you see what I mean
Gotta get away get away gotta get away get away
Holy diver sole survivor your honour's clean
Holy diver holy diver never cut in the middle comin' after you holy diver
Oh holy diver yeah alright get away get away get away
Holy diver holy diver whoa holy diver hmm hmm hmm hmm

Heaven And Hell by Black Sabbath w/Dio

Sing me a song, you're a singer
Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil
The Devil is never a maker
The less that you give, you're a taker
So it's on and on and on, it's Heaven and Hell, oh well
The lover of life's not a sinner
The ending is just a beginner
The closer you get to the meaning
the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming
So it's on and on and on, oh it's on and on and on
It goes on and on and on, Heaven and Hell
I can tell, fool, fool!
Well if it seems to be real, it's illusion
For every moment of truth, there's confusion in life
Love can be seen as the answer, but nobody bleeds for the dancer
And it's on and on, on and on and on....
They say that life's a carousel
Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well
The world is full of Kings and Queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven and Hell, oh well
And they'll tell you black is really white
The moon is just the sun at night
And when you walk in golden halls
You get to keep the gold that falls
It's Heaven and Hell, oh no!
Fool, fool!
You've got to bleed for the dancer!
Fool, fool!
Look for the answer!
Fool, fool, fool!
 
Three Doors Down - Here Without You

A hundred days had made me older
since the last time that I've saw your pretty face

A thousand lights had made me colder and I don’t think I can look at this the same

But all the miles had separate
They disappear now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me

The miles just keep rollin
as the people either way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
but I hope that it gets better as we go

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me

Everything I know,
and anywhere I go
it gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls,
when it’s all said and done
it get hard but it won’t take away my love

I’m here without you baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl it’s only you and me
 
Mae - Painless

The sun was barely coming up,
My heart was all but slowing down.
But I could barely make out the sound.
It was my personal symphony.

Striking the chords for only me.
There was a coursing all through my veins.
Another chance to get away, oh.

Until this empty place is filled, I’ll keep pretending.

Hey! Wait! Knock me down and I'll get up again.
Oh! Pain! A remedy that can erase your sting.
I'll keep holding, and I'll keep trying.
I feel this fight, it is slowly dying now but I feel painless...

These days and night blend into one,
But one more night is all I need.
Another chord from the symphony.
To float above the world for now,
To lose control is bliss somehow.
And wring the color from the grey,
Another chance to get away, oh.

Until this empty place is filled, I’ll keep pretending.

Hey! Wait! Knock me down and I'll get up again.
Oh! Pain! A remedy that can erase your sting.
I'll keep holding, and I'll keep trying.
I feel this fight, it is slowly dying now but I feel painless...

All these reckless nights, have left me spinning out of control.
Is there not a cure for sorrow?
All these faded lights, have made me search for something more.
Will there be a new, tomorrow.

Until this empty place is filled, I’ll keep pretending.

Hey! Wait! Knock me down and I'll get up again.
Oh! Pain! A remedy that can erase your sting.
I’ll keep holding, and I’ll keep trying tonight.

Hey! Wait! Knock me down and I'll get up again.
Oh! Pain! A remedy that can erase your sting.
I'll keep holding, and I'll keep trying.
I feel this fight, it is slowly dying now but I feel painless...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top