Post your favorite song lyrics. =}

Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance <33

She says she's no good
with words but I'm worse
Barely stuttered out "A joke of a romantic"
Stuck to my tongue
Weighed down with words too over-dramatic
Tonight it's: "It can't get much worse."
Vs. "No one should ever feel like..."

[Bridge]
I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I'll write them
So you need them just to get by

(We're going into D-Minor)

[Chorus]
Dance, Dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, Dance
And these are the lives you'd love to lead
Dance, this is the way they'd love
If they knew how
Misery loved me

You always fold
Just before you're found out
Drink up its last call,
Last resort,
http://www.metrolyrics.com]But only the first mistake and I...

[Bridge]

Why don't you show me
The little bit of spine
You've been saving
For his mattress, Love

[Chorus]

Why don't you show me
The little bit of spine
You've been saving
For his mattress
(mattress, mattress)
I only want sympathy in the form
Of you crawling into bed with me


[Chorus]

Dance this is the way they'd love
(Way they'd love) [x2]
Dance this is the way they'd love
If they knew how misery loved me

Dance, Dance [x4]
 
Okay, here are the translated lyrics to a song by the Jrock band Malice Mizer. The lyrics may not make much sense, but when you think about the point, it makes it better. This song is the story of a man who has discovered the souls of two lovers long dead, who have possessed dolls to come back for just one night. You guys should really look up this video on YouTube... It's very pretty...

Gekka no Yasoukyoku by Malice Mizer
Lead by something, I was walking through the forest
Mysteriously, as if I were being drawn

I arrive at a little old cabin,
And was attracted by a puppet sprawled out in the dust on the floor

He seemed so sad, but with a happy face he said "Take me with you to the mansion."
Tearfully I hugged him to me

I ascended the stairs, and found a glowing puppet of a young girl waiting for him

Because it's such a beautiful night...because it's such a sad night I will smile and watch over them without tears
Because it's such a lonely night...because this is the last night I will not let them go

In the light of the moon...they dance and dissappear, their forms reflect upon the wall like those before rebirth

The two gaze at each other and whisper "This is the last night..."
And dance with passion until the the end of the night

Because it's such a beautiful night...because it's such a sad night I will smile and watch over them without tears
Because it's such a lonely night...because this is the final night, from now on I will watch over the two

Because it's such a beautiful night...

Because it's such a beautiful night...because it's such a sad night I will watch over them with a gentle smile
Because it's such a lonely night...because this is the final night I will never let them go

Since I will never forget...
Because I will never forget the two...
 
Marilyn Manson - Rock is Dead

All simple monkeys with alien babies
Amphetamines for boys
Crucifixes for ladies
Sampled and soulless
Worldwide and real webbed
You sell all the living
For more safer dead

Anything to belong

Rock is deader than dead
Shock is all in your head
Your sex and your dope is all that were fed
So fuck all your protests and
Put them to bed

God is in the t.v.

1,000 mothers are praying for it
Were so full of hope
And so full of shit
Build a new god
To medicate and to ape
Sell us ersatz
Dressed up and real fake

Anything to belong

Rock is deader than dead
Shock is all in your head
Your sex and your dope is all that were fed
So fuck all your protests and
Put them to bed
 
Oasis - Whatever

I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want

I'm free to say whatever I
Whatever I like
If it's wrong or right it's alright

Always seems to me
You always see what people want you to see
How long's it gonna be
Before we get on the bus
And cause no fuss
Get a grip on yourself
It dont cost much

Free to be whatever you
Whatever you say
If it comes my way it's alright

You're free to be wherever you
Wherever you please
You can shoot the breeze if you want

It always seems to me
You always see what people want you to see
How long's it gonna be
Before we get on the bus
And cause no fuss
Get a grip on yourself
It don't cost much

I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want

Here in my mind
You know you might find
Something that you
You thought you once knew
But now it's all gone
And you know it's no fun
Yeah I know it's no fun
Oh I know it's no fun

I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want

I'm free to be whatever I
Whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want

Whatever you do
Whatever you say
Yeah I know it's alright

Whatever you do
Whatever you say
Yeah I know it's alright
 
Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus

Reach out and touch faith.

Your own, personal Jesus,
Someone to hear your prayers,
Someone who cares.

Your own, personal Jesus,
Someone to hear your prayers,
Someone who's there.

Feeling alone and your all alone,
Flesh and bone by the tellephone,
Lift up the receiver, Ill make you a believer.

Six of the tests, things in your chest,
That you need to confess, I will deliver,
You know I'm a forgiver.

Reach out and touch Faith {x2}

Your own, personal Jesus,
Someone to hear your prayers,
Someone who cares.

Your own, personal Jesus,
Someone to hear your prayers,
Someone who's there.

Reach out and touch faith.

Feeling alone, and your all alone,
Flesh and bone by the tellephone,
Lift up the reciever, I'll make u a believer,
I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver.

Reach out and touch faith {x6}
 
Blue Sunday--The Doors

I found my own true love was on a blue Sunday
She looked at me and told me
I was the only one in the world
Now I have found my girl
My girl awaits for me in tender times
My girl is mine, she is the world
She is my girl
La, la, la, la

My girl awaits for me in tender times
My girl is mine, she is the world
She is my girl
 
my is

DAIKENKAI Artist: Des-ROW feat. TSUBOI for ALPHA


Lyrics:

Naha, naha, naha, naha, whoa!

kaitentou kara nai gengo haitenshon to katai tenpo
I sendou suru jaiken go kara daikenkai senhou
kaitentou kara nai gengo haitenshon to katai tenpo
I sendou suru jaiken go kara daikenkai senhou

sanjuugo plus yon waru ni sura wa jikenu konpa sukitachi ni
assari donkaku ni ne jikomu sabaketa ongaki wa
dokkara doko made kabunkaran hatena wa onwaketa riyuu da
doitsu to koitsu no chuukuri ga tarashita kanfuki na

dendan henka tsuketa denpa ni noru taihen baka keta hatsuken ni ya
guu wo tsukuri ya jin kakusura kawaru tei ni agaru shin hakushu wa
tappuriako gita ga ni yo ibou wo nigiru den to chikara
doushite umareta toki kara tsuzukete kita kono asobi kata!

kaitentou kara nai gengo haitenshon to katai tenpo
I sendou suru jaiken go kara daikenkai senhou
kaitentou kara nai gengo haitenshon to katai tenpo
I sendou suru jaiken go kara daikenkai senhou

san doori kara yon doori! hon douri yori honnou ni
makaseta giri wo konpoushi gattsuri onkou ni
hontou ni kono donkou ni mata gatteireba don't worry
donpachi donpachi don kyou de doko don koubi suru nihon tou ni

san doori kara yon doori! hon douri yori honnou ni
makaseta giri wo konpoushi gattsuri onkou ni
hontou ni kono donkou ni mata gatteireba don't worry
donpachi donpachi don kyou de doko don koubi suru nihon tou ni
donpachi donpachi don kyou de doko don koubi suru nihon tou ni
donpachi donpachi don kyou de doko don koubi suru nihon tou ni

son toki son toki son choushi buchi kowashiteiku mihon douri da ba

English Translation:

Nonsense language from a rotating head, high tension and a firm beat
From a 5-match janken match I guide comes tactics for big opinions
Nonsense language from a rotating head, high tension and a firm beat
From a 5-match janken match I guide comes tactics for big opinions

35 plus 4 divided by 2, the partygoers who don't burst open don't know
This sociable sound demon screwing into an obtuse angle easily
They dunno where from or where to, but anyway he divided the sound
Everyone's winding chatter is a dangling handkerchief

An alteration in the radar and in the nonsense coming over the airwaves
If you start snorin', your heartbeat that's goin' up as much as your
personality changes
Is really greedy, but there's power and land of the priest's staff
And since I was born, I've kept on playin' like this.

Nonsense language from a rotating head, high tension and a firm beat
From a 5-match janken match I guide comes tactics for big opinions
Nonsense language from a rotating head, high tension and a firm beat
From a 5-match janken match I guide comes tactics for big opinions

From 3rd street to 4th streeth, from main street to the carnal desires
Pack up the duties left to you, take it all gently
Really, you don't have to worry if you extend over to this slow train
Don Pach Don Pach Don Today, on this Japanese island where they're sexin' it up

From 3rd street to 4th streeth, from main street to the carnal desires,
Pack up the duties left to you, take it all gently,
Really, you don't have to worry if you extend over to this slow train.
Don Pach Don Pach Don Today, on this Japanese island where they're sexin' it up
Don Pach Don Pach Don Today, on this Japanese island where they're sexin' it up
Don Pach Don Pach Don Today, on this Japanese island where they're sexin' it up

That time, that time, I give respect, we'll break it all apart, yo, just like
this example


Misc. Notes: "Dai kenkai" means "big opinion" in Japanese. "Janken", is more
locally known as "Rock, Paper, Scissors". "Don Pach" is one of two things,
a popular Japanese confectionary similar to pop rocks, or the sound a
machine gun makes (probably the latter). Oh, and the lyrics are really not
supposed to make sense.
 
The last sentence cleared it up for me perfectly. :3

Filter - The Best Things

Got a green light, gotta green light yeah,
But I'm going nowhere.
Gotta green light, gotta red light yeah.
No cop no stop, I don't care.
Every one of you could be the same,
Every one of you could play the game.
Gotta green light, gotta green light yeah,
But your going nowhere.

You know the best things in life,
Aren't for me.
You know the best things in life,
Aren't for free.

Gotta new life, gotta new plight yeah,
And it's going nowhere.
Got a mountaintop, like a pin drop yeah.
No God no thought I don't care.
Every one of you could be the same,
Every one of you can play this game.
Gotta new life, gotta new plight yeah,
And it's going nowhere.

You know the best things in life,
Aren't for me.
You know the best things in life,
Aren't for free,
Aren't for me.

Gotta new find, gotta new crime yeah,
And its going nowhere.
Like a global path, like a car crash yeah,
No cop no stop he don't care.
Every one of you are just the same,
Every one of you will play this game.
Gotta new find gotta new crime yeah,
And it's going nowhere.

You know the best things in life,
Aren't for me.
You know the best things in life,
Aren't for free.
You know the best things in life,
Aren't for me.
You know the best things in life,
Aren't for free.

You know the best things in life,
Aren't for me.
You know the best things in life,
Aren't for free....
 
Not To Touch The Earth--The Doors

Not to touch the earth
Not to see the sun
Nothing left to do, but
Run, run, run
Lets run
Lets run
House upon the hill
Moon is lying still
Shadows of the trees
Witnessing the wild breeze
Cmon baby run with me
Lets run
Run with me
Run with me
Run with me
Lets run
The mansion is warm, at the top of the hill
Rich are the rooms and the comforts there
Red are the arms of luxuriant chairs
And you wont know a thing till you get inside
Dead presidents corpse in the drivers car
The engine runs on glue and tar
Come on along, not goin very far
To the east to meet the czar
Run with me
Run with me
Run with me
Lets run
Whoa!
Some outlaws lived by the side of a lake
The ministers daughters in love with the snake
Who lives in a well by the side of the road
Wake up, girl, were almost home
Ya, cmon!
We should see the gates by mornin
We should be inside the evenin
Sun, sun, sun
Burn, burn, burn
Soon, soon, soon
Moon, moon, moon
I will get you
Soon!, soon!, soon!
I am the lizard king
I can do anything
 
Dido & Santana - Feels Like Fire

I'm telling you it's over
Now there's an angel
Holding me
My way's easy
Even if you're fallen
Or you're struggling
There's still beauty
In what we do

So que sera
Let's go sailing on
There's a wise man
In every fool

I say come back
Come in from the cold
Into the warm
I feel like fire
Guiding you back home
As darkness falls

So everyone stands in line
'Cause they wanna stay alive
To wait alone
No dog no bone
And then you find it's over
Still it tears your heart
To slip away
From the crowd

But if you have
What it takes
To return to where
All the world
Knows your name

Then que sera
Let's go sailing on
There's a wise man
In every fool

I say come back
Come in from the cold
Into the warm
I feel like fire
Guiding you back home
As darkness falls

I say come home
Leave it all behind
And settle down
I feel my love
Can give me what I want
For all time
 
Evanescence - Good Enough


Under your spell again.
I can't say no to you.
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand.
I can't say no to you.

Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly.
Now I can't let go of this dream.
I can't breathe but I feel...

Good enough,
I feel good enough for you.

Drink up sweet decadence.
I can't say no to you,
And I've completely lost myself, and I don't mind.
I can't say no to you.

Shouldn't let you conquer me completely.
Now I can't let go of this dream.
Can't believe that I feel...

Good enough,
I feel good enough.
It's been such a long time coming, but I feel good.

And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall.
Pour real life down on me.
'Cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough.
Am I good enough for you to love me too?

So take care what you ask of me,
'cause I can't say no.
 
Evanescence - Whisper (Fallen)

Catch me as I fall
Say you're here and it's all over now
Speaking to the atmosphere
No one's here and I fall into myself
This truth drives me
Into madness
I know I can stop the pain
If I will it all away

Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)

I'm frightened by what I see
But somehow I know
That there's much more to come
Immobilized by my fear
And soon to be
Blinded by tears
I can stop the pain
If I will it all away

Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)


Fallen angels at my feet
Whispered voices at my ear
Death before my eyes
Lying next to me I fear
She beckons me
Shall I give in
Upon my end shall I begin
Forsaking all I've fallen for
I rise to meet the end

Don't turn away
(Don't give in to the pain)
Don't try to hide
(Though they're screaming your name)
Don't close your eyes
(God knows what lies behind them)
Don't turn out the light
(Never sleep never die)

Servatis a periculum.
Servatis a maleficum
 
Last edited:
Paramore - "crushcrushcrush"

I got a lot to say to you
Yeah, I got a lot to say
I noticed your eyes are always glued to me
Keeping them here
And it makes no sense at all

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies

Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush, crush
(Two, three, four!)

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two of us who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than this

If you wanna play it like a game
Well, come on, come on, let's play
Cause I'd rather waste my life pretending
Than have to forget you for one whole minute

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies

They taped over your mouth
Scribbled out the truth with their lies
You little spies


Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush, crush
(Two, three, four!)

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two of us who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than this now

Rock and roll, baby
Don't you know that we're all alone now?
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll, hey
Don't you know, baby, we're all alone now?
I need something to sing about
Rock and roll, hey
Don't you know, baby, we're all alone now?
Give me something to sing about

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two of us who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than
No, oh

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one, two of us who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than
More than this
 
Evanescence - Even in death

Give me a reason to believe that you're gone
I see your shadow so I know, they're all wrong
moonlight on the soft brown earth
it leads me to where you lay
they took you away from me but now I'm taking you home!

I will stay forever here with you, my love
the softly spoken words you gave me
even in death our loves goes on

some say I'm crazy for my love, oh my love
but no bonds can hold me from your side, oh my love
they don't know you can't leave me
they don't hear you singing to me!

I will stay forever here with you, my love
the softly spoken words you gave me
even in death our loves goes on
and I can't love you anymore than I do..

People die, but real love stays forever
 
Last edited:
Cthulhu dawn by Cradle of Filth

Spatter the stars
Douse their luminosity
With our amniotic retch
Promulgating the birth
Of another Hell on Earth
Shadows gather poisoned henna for the flesh
A necrotic cattle brand
The hissing downfall pentagram
Carven deep upon the church doors of the damned
But no Passover is planned
A great renewal growls at hand
And only when they're running
Will they come to understand...

So ends the pitiful reign of Man

When the moon exhales
Behind a veil
Of widowhood and clouds
On a Biblical scale
We raise the stakes
To silhouette the impaled
Crowds...

Within this kissed disembowel arena
A broken seal on an ancient curse
Unleashes beasts from the seismic breach
With lightning reach and genocidal thirst
Mountains of archaos theories
In collision as at planetary dawn
Apocalypse's razorbacks
Beat wings on glass as thunder cracks
Unfurled across a world hurled to the black

Cthulhu dawn

Shatter the glass house
Wherein spirits breathe out
Halitosis of the soul
From a recking abscess
Plague of far righteousness
All fates hang in the balance
Mocking crucified dolls
An inquisition outs
When the Sun goes out our powers
Will extend throughout Heaven like Asphodel
As they have for countless lustrum
In dark Midian accustoned
To burning effigies of our enemies well

So begins the sibilant world Death knell...

When a corpse wind howls
And awakes from drowse
The scheming dead freed
Of gossamer shrouds
We gorgonise eyes
Of the storm aroused
Red...

Blinding time
All lines dine on this instance
A melting spool of beggar, negative frames
The skies teem alive, to watch die
Mankind hauled to fable in vast tenement graves...

Cthulhu dawn
 
Christina Aguilera - Hurt (lyrics by Linda Perri)

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
you told me how proud you were, but I walked away
if only I knew what I know today..

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
thank you for all you've done
forgive all your mistakes
there's nothing I wouldn't do
to here your voice again
sometimes I want to call you
but I know you won't be there!

I'm sorry for blaming you
for everything I just couldn't do
and I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away

Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line to try to turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself

By hurting you
 
Last edited:
The Narrow Way--Pink Floyd

Following the path as it leads towards the darkness in the north
Weary strangers faces show their sympathy
Theyve seen that hope before
And if you want to stay for a little bit
Rest your aching limbs for a little bit
Before you the night is beckoning
And you know you cant delay
You hear the night birds calling you
But you cant touch the restless sky
Close your aching eyes beyond your name
Mist is swelling, creatures crawling,
Hear the roar get louder in your ears
You know the folly was your own
But the force behind cant conquer all your fears
And if you want to stay for a little bit
Rest your aching limbs for a little bit
Before you the night is beckoning
And you know you cant delay
You hear the night birds calling you
But you cant touch the restless sky
Close your aching eyes beyond your name
Throw your thoughts back many years
To the time when there was life in every morning
Perhaps a day will come
When the nights will be as on that morning
And if you want to stay for a little bit
Rest your aching limbs for a little bit
Before you the night is beckoning
And you know you cant delay
You hear the night birds calling you
But you cant touch the restless sky
Close your aching eyes beyond your name
Rest your weary head, be on your way.
 
Theory Of A Deadman - Santa Monica

She fills my bed with gasoline
You think I wouldn't notice
Her mind's made up
Her love is gone
I think someone's trying to show us a sign
That even if we thought it would last
The moment would pass
My bones will break and my heart would give
Oh, it hurts to live

And I remember the day when you left for Santa Monica
You left me to remain with all your excuses for everything
And I remember the time when you left for Santa Monica
And I remember the day you told me it's over

It hurts to breathe
Well every time that you're not next to me
Her mind's made up
The girl is gone
And now I'm forced to see
I think I'm on my way
Oh, it hurts to live today
Oh and she says "Don't you wish you were dead like me?"

And I remember the day when you left for Santa Monica
You left me to remain with all your excuses for everything
And I remember the time when you left for Santa Monica
And I remember the day you told me it's over

I wanted more than this
I needed more than this
I deserve more than this
But it just won't stop
It just won't go away

I needed more than this
I wanted more than this
I asked for more than this
But it just won't stop
It just won't go away

And I remember the day when you left for Santa Monica
You left me to remain with all your excuses for everything
And I remember the time when you left it all behind
And I remember the day you told me it's over

And I remember the day when you left for Santa Monica
You left me to remain with all your excuses for everything
And I remember the time when you left for Santa Monica
Yeah, I remember the day you told me it's over
 
Aura--.hack//SIGN anime

if you are near to the dark
I will tell you 'bout the sun
you are here, no escape
from my visions of the world
you will cry all alone
but it does not mean a thing to me
knowing the song I will sing
till the darkness comes to sleep
come to me, I will tell
'bout the secret of the sun
it's in you, not in me
but it does not mean a thing to you

the sun is in your eyes
the sun is in your ears
I hope you see the sun
someday in the darkness
the sun is in your eyes
the sun is in your ears
but you can't see the sun
ever in the darkness
it does not much matter to me
 
Dido - Give Me Strength

Sitting in the rain alone
Looking at a place that's gone
Boarding up my memories
But something's drawn me here again
And I can not leave the past alone

I hope that I would never find
All the s$#% I left behind
Now I find the child in me
Is going to remind me
That I can't forget my past for long

So take a look outside yourself
And tell me what you see
I can't believe that you won't see
The change in me

Give me strength
To fight
The road that's lost in me
Give me time
To heal
And build myself a dream
And give me eyes
To see
The world surrounding me
And give me strength
To be
Only me

I don't wanna hear the things
You say you know all you've redeemed.
'Cause I can't change what's come before.
I built myself some better dreams
And cast off the fear that's held me here.

So take a look outside yourself
And tell me what you see
'Cause I can't believe that you won't see
The change in me

Give me strength
To fight
The road that's lost in me
Give me time
To heal
And build myself a dream
And give me eyes
To see
The world surrounding me
And give me strength
To be
Only me
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top