Post your favorite song lyrics. =}

Starry Night--Don McLean

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue and grey,
Look out on a summer's day,
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul.
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch the trees and the daffodils,
Catch the breeze and the winter chills,
In colors on the snowy linen land.

Now I understand what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they did not know how.
Perhaps they'll listen now.

Starry, starry night.
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze,
Swirling clouds in violet haze,
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue.
Colors changing hue, morning field of amber grain,
Weathered faces lined in pain,
Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand.

Now I understand what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they did not know how.
Perhaps they'll listen now.

For they could not love you,
But still your love was true.
And when no hope was left in sight
On that starry, starry night,
You took your life, as lovers often do.
But I could have told you, Vincent,
This world was never meant for one
As beautiful as you.

Starry, starry night.
Portraits hung in empty halls,
Frameless head on nameless walls,
With eyes that watch the world and can't forget.
Like the strangers that you've met,
The ragged men in the ragged clothes,
The silver thorn of bloody rose,
Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow.

Now I think I know what you tried to say to me,
How you suffered for your sanity,
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen, they're not listening still.
Perhaps they never will...
 
The Offspring - Self Esteem

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practiced all the things I would say
But she came over
I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert

Now I know I’m being used
That’s okay man cause I like the abuse
I know she’s playing with me
That’s okay cause I got no self esteem

We make plans to go out at night
I wait till 2 then I turn out the light
All this rejection’s got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her no

When she’s saying, oh, that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she’s saying, oh, that I’m like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should speak up for myself
But I really think it’s better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right? Yeah yeah yeah

Now I’ll relate this little bit
That happens more than I’d like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
Drunk again and looking to score

Now I know I should say no
But that’s kind of hard when she’s ready to go
I may be dumb
But I’m not a dweeb
I’m just a sucker with no self esteem

When she’s saying, oh, that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she’s saying, oh, that I’m like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should speak up for myself
But I really think it’s better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right? Yeah yeah yeah
 
Go Insane--The Doors

Once I had a little game
I liked to crawl back in my brain
I think you know the game I mean
I mean the game of going insane...oh
oh, you should try
this little game
just close your eyes
forget your name
forget the world, forget the people
and you'll erect a different steeple
this little game is fun to do
just close your eyes
I'm going too
and I'm right here
no way to lose
release control
I'm breaking through
once I had a little game
I liked to crawl back in my brain
I think you know the game I mean
I mean the game of going insane...oohhh
 
Last edited:
BOOM BOOM DOLLAR (K.O.G G3 MIX)
Lyrics:

Go, go, go

It such a thriller, darling
You're a wonderful lover, baby
(Ay, iyaiyaiyai)
July, December
Always deep inside of my mind
Tell me why (Ay, iyaiyai)

You keep a pocketful of green green dollars
I love you though it's the time
You're very hard
You sound like a young fella
Take me on the night

Boom boom boom boom
Shoot you like a bambar
Boom boom boom boom
At your order
Boom boom boom boom
Pushing all the buttons
More time
Boom boom boom boom
(Money funny in dollar)
Boom boom boom boom
(Dollar, money funny)
Boom boom boom boom
(Da, da, da, da, da, dollar)
More

Go, go, go
 
Aura--.hack//SIGN anime

if you are near to the dark
I will tell you 'bout the sun
you are here, no escape
from my visions of the world
you will cry all alone
but it does not mean a thing to me
knowing the song I will sing
till the darkness comes to sleep
come to me, I will tell
'bout the secret of the sun
it's in you, not in me
but it does not mean a thing to you

the sun is in your eyes
the sun is in your ears
I hope you see the sun
someday in the darkness
the sun is in your eyes
the sun is in your ears
but you can't see the sun
ever in the darkness
it does not much matter to me
Thats a really good song.


Raining Blood by Slayer

[Lyrics - Haneman, King, Music - Hanneman]

Trapped in purgatory
A lifeless object, alive
Awaiting reprisal
Death will be their acquisition

The sky is turning red
Return to power draws near
Fall into me, the sky's crimson tears
Abolish the rules made of stone

Pierced from below, souls of my treacherous past
Betrayed by many, now ornaments dripping above

Awaiting the hour of reprisal
Your time slips away

Raining blood
From a lacerated sky
Bleeding its horror
Creating my structure
Now I shall reign in blood!

In Your Face by Children of Bodom
Warning Very Vulgar :)

GO!

Don't be sheltered hear the noise
You are the answer their fucking poise
But, oh, my god, you're so fine
You seize the rogue and flesh divine

One look at me, what do you see?
Another junkie like a fucking dead beat
Ask your eyes, they discriminate
You're soft... no time to waste

The discrimination animosity
Your fault to ignore reality
What you will a way to fight
Get one thing all there is to die

I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker
I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker
I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying fuck

One step away from having a fit
With the parting of my soul don't work with my shit
Did hear I'm crazy, yes, I do
So fuck the father and fuck you too

Incoming!

They want the world
I don't dare you... (bring it on)
It's my world you're in it
It'll take you down in a minute

If you've not done you'll look
Diversify your ranks
But the truth... seems like
A big scythe in your face

One look at me - what do you see?
Another junkie and a fucking dead beat
Ask your eyes they descriminate
You're soft and no time to waste

The descrimination animality
Your fault to ignore reality
What you will a way to fight
Get one thing all there is to die

I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker
I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker
I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying
I don't give a flying fuck

Incoming!

They want the world
I don't dare you... bring it on
It's my world you're in it
It'll take you down in a minute

If you've not done you'll look
Diversify your ranks
But the truth... seems like
A big scythe in your face

Incoming
 
Us and Them--Pink Floyd

Us, and them
And after all were only ordinary men.
Me, and you.
God only knows its noz what we would choose to do.
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died.
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.
Black and blue
And who knows which is which and who is who.
Up and down.
But in the end its only round and round.
Havent you heard its a battle of words
The poster bearer cried.
Listen son, said the man with the gun
Theres room for you inside.

I mean, theyre not gunna kill ya, so if you give em a quick short,
Sharp, shock, they wont do it again. dig it? I mean he get off
Lightly, cos I wouldve given him a thrashing - I only hit him once!
It was only a difference of opinion, but really...i mean good manners
Dont cost nothing do they, eh?

Down and out
It cant be helped but theres a lot of it about.
With, without.
And wholl deny its what the fightings all about?
Out of the way, its a busy day
Ive got things on my mind.
For the want of the price of tea and a slice
The old man died.
 
Bumperoo?

Cochise - Audioslave

Well I been watchin'
While you've been coughin'
I've been drinking life
While you've been nauseous
And so I drink to health
While you kill yourself
And I got just one thing
That I can offer

Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me, yeah

Well I'm not a martyr
I'm not a prophet
And I won't preach to you
But here's a caution
You'd better understand
That I won't hold your hand
But if it helps you mend
Then I won't stop it

Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me, yeah

Drown if you want
And I'll see you at the bottom
Where you'll crawl on my skin
And put the blame on me
So you don’t feel a thing

Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me
Go on and save yourself
And take it out on me, yeah
 
Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home

You could have been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the short list of favors
But if you really loved me
You would have endured my will

Well if you're just as I presumed
A whore in sheep's clothing
Fucking up all I do
And if it's here we stop
Then never again
Will you see this in your life?

Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest, is our love ever longed?
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs

You stormed off to scar the armada
Like Jesus played Letter,
I'll drill through your hands

The stone for the curse you have blamed me
With love and devotion, i'll die as you sleep

But if you could just write me out
To neverless wonder... happy will I become
Be true that this is no option,
So with sin I condemn you
Demon play, Demon out

Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest is our love ever longed
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs

One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl...
I'd do anything for you
One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl...
Before I hope you die
 
Ok hey dragoon you better know this one....

Herman josé


És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa
És tão boa, És tão boa, És tão boa

AND REPEAT!!! this is pure Shit but its true..
 
Final Fantasy X-2 1000 Words Lyric - English
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vocals: Jade from Sweetbox
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know that you're hiding things
Using gentle words to shelter me
Your words were like a dream
But dreams could never fool me
Not that easily

I acted so distant then
Didn't say goodbye before you left
But I was listening
You'll fight your battles far from me
Far too easily

"Save your tears cause I'll come back"
I could hear that you whispered as you walked through that door
But still I swore
To hide the pain when I turn back the pages
Shouting might have been the answer
What if I'd cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart
But now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart

Though a thousand words
Have never been spoken
They'll fly to you
Crossing over the time and distance holding you
Suspended on silver wings

And a thousand words
One thousand confessions
Will cradle you
Making all of the pain you feel seem far away
They'll hold you forever

The dream isn't over yet
Though I often say I can't forget
I still relive that day
"You've been there with me all the way"
I still hear you say

"Wait for me I'll write you letters"
I could see how you stammered with your eyes to the floor
But still I swore to hide the doubt
When I turn back the pages
Anger might have been the answer
What if I'd hung my head and said that I couldn't wait
But now I'm strong enough to know it's not too late

Cause a thousand words
Call out through the ages
They'll fly to you
Even though we can't see I know they're reaching you
Suspended on silver wings

Oh a thousand words
One thousand embraces
Will cradle you
Making all of your weary days seem far away
They'll hold you forever

Oh a thousand words
Have never been spoken
They'll fly to you
They'll carry you home and back into my arms
Suspended on silver wings ohhh

And a thousand words
Call out through the ages
They'll cradle you
Turning all of the lonely years to only days
They'll hold you forever
 
Christina Aguilera - Hurt (lyrics by Linda Perri)

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
you told me how proud you were, but I walked away
if only I knew what I know today..

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
thank you for all you've done
forgive all your mistakes
there's nothing I wouldn't do
to here your voice again
sometimes I want to call you
but I know you won't be there!

I'm sorry for blaming you
for everything I just couldn't do
and I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself
If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away

Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line to try to turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself

By hurting you

Dam right there one of the best lyrics ever.
 
Coheed and Cambria - Welcome Home

You could have been all I wanted
But you weren't honest
Now get in the ground
You choked off the short list of favors
But if you really loved me
You would have endured my will

Well if you're just as I presumed
A whore in sheep's clothing
Fucking up all I do
And if it's here we stop
Then never again
Will you see this in your life?

Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest, is our love ever longed?
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs

You stormed off to scar the armada
Like Jesus played Letter,
I'll drill through your hands

The stone for the curse you have blamed me
With love and devotion, i'll die as you sleep

But if you could just write me out
To neverless wonder... happy will I become
Be true that this is no option,
So with sin I condemn you
Demon play, Demon out

Hang on to the glory at my right hand
Here laid to rest is our love ever longed
With truth on the shores of compassion
You seem to take premise to all of these songs

One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl...
I'd do anything for you
One last kiss for you
One more wish to you
Please make up your mind girl...
Before I hope you die

Some of my friends played this at talent show this year at school. =D
 
Comfortably Numb--Pink Floyd

Hello.
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

Come on, now.
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.

Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts:
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I cant explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

Okay.
Just a little pinprick. [ping]
There'll be no more --aaaaaahhhhh!
But you may feel a little sick.

Can you stand up?
I do believe its working. good.
That'll keep you going for the show.
Come on its time to go.

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying.
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.
 
Sweetbox- "Life Is Cool"


I never really try to be positive
I’m too damn busy being negative
So focused on what I get
And never understand what it means to live
You know we all love to just complain
But maybe we should try to rearrange
There’s always someone
Who’s got it worse than you

(chorus)
My life is so cool
My life is so cool
Oh yeah
From a different point of view

(verse 2)
We’re all so busy tryin’to get ahead
Got a pillow of fear when we go to bed
We’re never satisfied
The grass is greener on the other side
We're so distracted with the jealousy
Forget it’s in our hands to stop the agony
Will you ever be content
On your side of the fence?

(verse 3)
Maybe you’re the guy who needs a second chance
Maybe you’re the girl who’s never asked to dance
Maybe you’re lonely soul
A single mother scared and all alone
Gotta remember we live what we choose
It’s not what you say It’s what you do
And the life you want
Is the life you have to make
 
Skylines and Turnstyles by My Chemical Romance
You're not in this alone
Let me break this awkward silence
Let me go, go on record
Be the first to say I'm sorry
Hear me out,
And if you take me down
Or would you lay me out
And if the world needs something better
Let's give them one more reason now, now, now

We walk in single file
We light our rails and punch our time
Ride escalators colder than a cell

[Chorus]
This broken city sky like butane on my skin
stolen from my eyes
Hello Angel, tell me where are you
Tell me where we go from here
[x2]

Tell me we go from...

And in this moment we can't close the lids on burning eyes
Our memories blanket us with friends we know like fallout vapors
Steel corpses stretch out towards an ending sun, scorched and black
It reaches in and tears your flesh apart
As ice cold hands rip into your heart

That's if you've still got one that's left inside that cave you call a chest
And after seeing what we saw, can we still reclaim our innocence
And if the world needs something better, let's give them one more reason now

[Chorus]
This broken city sky like butane on my skin
stolen from my eyes
Hello Angel, tell me where are you
Tell me where we go from here
[x2]

Tell me we go from here


This song was written after 9/11... This is the song that made My Chem... It is what drove them all to make the band... It is a good song, if you want to listen to it click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEsaw0oXE28&feature=related
 
I Taught Myself How To Grow Old - Ryan Adams

Poor little rose, beaten by the rain
In the wind in the gale, thunder and the hail
Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane
Without the numbness or the pain so intense to feel
Especially now it added up through the years
And I, I taught myself how to grow
Without any love and there was poison in the rain
I taught myself how to grow
Now I'm crooked on the outside, and the inside's broke

Most of the time I got nothing to say
When I do it's nothing and nobody's there to listen anyway
I know I'm probably better off this way
I just listen to the voices on the TV 'til I'm tired
My eyes grow heavy and I fade away

'Cause I, I taught myself how to grow
Without any love and there was poison in the rain
I taught myself how to grow
'Til I was crooked on the outside
I taught myself how to grow
Without any love and there was poison in the rain
I taught myself how to grow
'Til I was crooked on the outside, inside's caved
Crooked on the outside, inside's caved
Crooked on the outside, inside's caved
I taught myself how to grow old
 
Marilyn Manson - Dance of The Dope Hats


Oh that hurts
Children!

I peek into the hole
I struggle for control
The children love the show
But they fail to see the anguish in my eyes
Fail to see the anguish in my eyes

I scratch around the brim
I let my mind give in, yeah yeah!
The crowd begins to grin
But they seem to scream when darkness fills my eyes
Seem to scream when darkness fills my eyes
It's no surprise
Alright, Charlie. But please...

Fail to see the tragic turn it into magic
My big top tricks will always make you happy
But we all know the hat is wearing me

My bag is in the hat
It's filled with this and that
My visions getting fat the rabbits just a monkey in disguise
Stars and pills and needles dance before our eyes
They will bite the hand if it is slower than
The quickness of there scrutinizing eyes

Fail to see the tragic turn it into magic
My big top tricks will always make you happy
But we all know the hat is wearing me
Chicanary will always make you happy
But we all know the hat is wearing me
 
Hawthorne Heights - Decembers

Lets to try to remember these days back in December
Our lives were very different
I was lonely when we first met
A small upstairs apartment
Driving through the darkness before they even knew you were gone

You don't even have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat
Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink
You don't have to cover up how you feel when your in love
I'll always know I'm not enough to even make you think

Please slow down girl
We're moving way too fast,
For their world
We gotta make this last

I miss you so much, a self inflicted coma
The days drag on I never thought of running with their feet
And when i feel the stress, I'm lonely and depressed
I picture you in the dress you wore four weeks ago

You don't even have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat
Fluttering like butterflies searching for a drink
You don't have to cover up how you feel when your in love
I'll always know im not enough to even make you think

Please slow down girl
We're moving way too fast,
For their world
We gotta make this last
I know it hurts to feel so alone
I'm by myself, more then you can know

If only they were all alone
They were all alone

Please slow down girl
We're moving way too fast,
For their world
We gotta make this last

Slow down girl
We're moving way too fast,
For their world
We gotta make this last

I know it hurts to feel so alone
I'm by myself, more then you can know

If only they were all alone
They were all alone
They were all alone
They were all alone.
 
Maritsu Evil Academy

Full of mischief is our infamous school of terror its name Maritsu Evil Academy
To raise us into perfect demons (just like overlords)
Going on a rampage again today (with a nightmare march)
Maritsu Evil Academy (we won't let anyone get away living)
Mwahahahaha!!

An end-of-the-century exam* in the morning's black assembly woo~
Classes at midnight with zombies as teachers
Bloody school festivals, graduation day's a massacre

Our hearts dance to this sinister dream
Who will be the best honor student of all the land?

An after-school battle royal
Praise to Our Youth and follow Nature's Law*** Evil Academy Ah~
Embrace your wicked heart, oh young man

Running curse practicals Abra Kadabra only at the infamous Maritsu Evil Academy
We run in the hallways with lightning speed (in the blink of an eye)
Going for an extra class on violence again today (Ding Dong Ditch!)
Maritsu Evil Academy (a delinquent's paradise)
Mwahahahaha!!

We're proud of our school's dark, poisonous history
The alma mater of generations of demons our upperclassmen are devils
The transfer students are aliens our motto is "An eye for an eye"

Laughing out loud it's demon etiquette
Our school is mass-producing the elites of the demon world

An after-school battle royal
Praise to Our Youth and grilled meat sets for lunch Evil Academy Ah~
Embrace your wicked heart, oh young man

....I love My New School
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top