Post your favorite song lyrics. =}

Matchbox 20 - How Far We've Come

Hello
Hello
Hello

Waking up at the start of the end of the world,
But it's feeling just like every other morning before,
Now I wonder what my life is going to mean if it's gone,
The cars are moving like a half a mile an hour
And I started staring at the passengers who're waving goodbye
Can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time?

I believe the world is burning to the ground
Oh well I guess we're gonna find out
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
Well I believe it all is coming to an end
Oh well, I guess, we're gonna pretend,
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come

I think it turned ten o'clock but I don't really know
And I can't remember caring for an hour or so
Started crying and I couldn't stop myself
I started running but there's no where to run to
I sat down on the street took a look at myself
Said where you going man you know the world is headed for hell
Say your goodbyes if you've got someone you can say goodbye to

I believe the world is burning to the ground
Oh well I guess we're gonna find out
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come

Well I, believe, it all, is coming to an end
Oh well, I guess, we're gonna pretend,
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come

It's gone, gone, baby, it's all gone
There is no one on the corner and there's no one at home
It was cool cool, it was just all cool
Now it's over for me and it's over for you
Well it's gone, gone, baby, it's all gone
There is no one on the corner and there's no one at home
Well it was cool cool, it was just all cool
Now it's over for me and it's over for you

I believe the world is burning to the ground
Oh well I guess we're gonna find out
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
Well I, believe, it all, is coming to an end
Oh well, I guess, we're gonna pretend,
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
Let's see how far we've come
 
Destiny's Child- Jumpin Jumpin

Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
'Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

Boy say he got a girl
Yeah it's true you got a man
But the party ain't gon' stop
So let's make it hot, hot

Last weekend you stayed at home alone and lonely
Couldn't find your man, he was chillin' with his homies
This weekend you're going out
If he try to stop you, you're goin' off
You got your hair done and your nails done too
new outfit and your Fendi shoes
And when you're through partying' at the hottest spot
Tonight you're gonna find the fellas
Rollin' in the Lexus, trucks and Hummers

Boy say he got a girl
Yeah it's true you got a man
But the party ain't gon' stop
So let's make it hot, hot

All you Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
'Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

Boy say he got a girl
Yeah it's true you got a man
But the party ain't gon' stop
So let's make it hot, hot

Call your boys cause tonight you're not gonna stay at home
and she tell your girl she ain't comin' tonight
you're goin' solo
Cut her off cause she talk some noise
You know you got the right to get your party on
So get your haircut and your car washed too
Lookin' like a star in your Armani suit
You need to look your best cause you're turnin' heads tonight
You're gonna find a sexy chica that's gonna dance all night
If you wanna

Boy say he got a girl
Yeah it's true you got a man
But the party ain't gon' stop
So let's make it hot, hot

All you Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

Sexy women do that dance
Fly ladies work your man
Balling fellas time to clown
We can get down now

Bounce baby, bounce, bo-bounce bounce
truck it, truck it
Shake baby, shake sha-shake shake
work it, work it
Twist baby, twist tw-twist it
You better dip that thing
(better dip that thing)

one more time pappies mommies

Bounce baby, bounce, bo-bounce bounce
truck it, truck it
Shake baby, shake sha-shake shake
work it, work it
Twist baby, twist tw-twist it
You better dip that thing
(dip that thing)

Bouncing up and down for me

Sexy women do that dance
Fly ladies work your man
Balling fellas time to clown
We can get down now

All you Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

All you Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

I ain't thinkin' about my man tonight
Uh huh, I ain't worried bout my girl aight

All you Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'

Ladies leave your man at home
The club is full of ballers and their pockets full grown
And all you fellas leave your girl with her friends
Cause it's eleven thirty and the club is jumpin', jumpin'
 
Maroon 5 - Wake Up Call


[Verse]
I didn’t hear what you were saying
I live on raw emotion baby
I answer questions, never maybe
And I’m not kind if you betray me
So who the hell are you to save me?
I never would’ve made it baby

[Bridge]
If you needed love
Well then ask for love
Could have given love
Now I’m taking love
And it’s not my fault
Coz you both deserve
What’s coming now
So don’t say a word

[Chorus]
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don’t you care about me anymore? Don’t you care about me?
I don’t think so
Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won’t come around here anymore. Come around here? I don’t think so

Would’ve bared to make you happy
You didn’t need to treat me that way
And now you beat me at my own game
And now I’m finally sleeping soundly
And your lover’s screaming loudly, here a sound and hit the ground

[Bridge]
If you needed love
Well then ask for love
Could have given love
Now I’m taking love
And it’s not my fault
Coz you both deserve
What’s coming now
So don’t say a word

[Chorus]
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another man in my bed
You don’t care about me anymore. Care about me?
I don’t think so
Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won’t come around here anymore, come around here?
I don’t feel so bad, I don’t feel so bad, I don’t feel so bad

[Breakdown]
I’m so sorry darling; did I do the wrong thing?
Oh, what was I thinking?
Is his heart still beating?

Woah oh oooh

[Chorus]
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don’t you care about me anymore? Don’t you care about me?
I don’t think so
Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won’t come around here anymore. He won’t come around here. I don’t feel so bad

[Chorus]
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
Don’t you care about me anymore? Don’t you care about me?
I don’t feel so bad
Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead
He won’t come around here anymore. No, he won’t come around here. I don’t feel so bad

I don’t feel so bad (Wake up call)
I don’t feel so bad (Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed)
I don’t feel so bad (Don’t you care about me anymore?)

Don’t you care about me? I don’t feel so bad.
Wake up call
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed
 
TLC- Waterfalls

A lonely mother gazing out of her window
Staring at a son that she just can't touch
If at any time he's in a jam
She'll be by his side
But he doesn't realize he hurts her so much
But all the praying just ain't helping at all
Cause he can't seem to keep hisself out of trouble
So he goes out and he makes his money the best way he knows how
Another body laying cold in the gutter
Listen to me

(chorus)
Don't go chasin' waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that
You're used to
I know that you're gonna have it your way
Or nothing at all
But I think you're moving too fast

Little precious has a natural obsession
For temptation but he just can't see
She gives him loving that his body can't handle
But all he can say is baby it's good to me
One day he goes and takes a glimpse
in the mirror
But he doesn't recognize his own face
His health is fading and he doesn't know why
3 letters took him to his final resting place
Ya'll don't hear me

Don't go chasin' waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that
You're used to
I know that you're gonna have it your way
Or nothing at all
But I think you're moving too fast


Come On
I seen a rainbow yesterday
But too many storms have come and gone
Leavin' a trace of not one God given ray
Is it because my life is ten shades of gray
I pray all ten fade away
Seldom praise Him for the sunny days
And like his promise is true
Only my faith can undo
The many chances I blew
To bring my life to anew
Clear blue and unconditional skies
Have dried the tears from my eyes
No more lonely cries
My only bleedin' hope
Is for the folk who can't cope
Wit such an endurin' pain
That it keeps em' in the pourin' rain
Who's to blame
For tootin' caine into your own vein
What a shame
You shoot and aim for someone else's brain
You claim the insane
And name this day and time
For fallin' prey to crime
I say the system got you victim to your own mind
Dreams are hopeless aspirations
In hopes of comin' true
Believe in yourself
The rest is up to me and you

Don't go chasin' waterfalls
Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that
You're used to
I know that you're gonna have it your way
Or nothing at all
But I think you're moving too fast (fades)
 
TLC. <3

Train - Drops Of Jupiter

Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey
Since the return from her stay on the moon
She listens like Spring and she talks like June, hey, hey

Tell me did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there

Now that she's back from that soul vacation
Tracing her way through the constellation, hey, hey
She checks out Mozart while she does tae-bo
Reminds me that there's room to grow, hey, hey

Now that she's back in the atmosphere
I'm afraid that she might think of me as plain ol' Jane
Told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land

Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the Milky Way

And tell me, did Venus blow your mind
Was it everything you wanted to find
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there

Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken
Your best friend always sticking up for you even when I know you're wrong
Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance five-hour phone conversation
The best soy latte that you ever had, and me

Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back toward the Milky Way

Tell me did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there
 
Horatio Thelonious Ignacious Crustaceous Sebastian (or Sebastian the crab)- Under the Sea


The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

Down here all the fish is happy
As off through the waves they roll
The fish on the land ain't happy
They sad 'cause they in their bowl
But fish in the bowl is lucky
They in for a worser fate
One day when the boss get hungry
Guess who's gon' be on the plate

Under the sea
Under the sea
Nobody beat us
Fry us and eat us
In fricassee
We what the land folks loves to cook
Under the sea we off the hook
We got no troubles
Life is the bubbles
Under the sea
Under the sea
Since life is sweet here
We got the beat here
Naturally
Even the sturgeon an' the ray
They get the urge 'n' start to play
We got the spirit
You got to hear it
Under the sea

The newt play the flute
The carp play the harp
The plaice play the bass
And they soundin' sharp
The bass play the brass
The chub play the tub
The fluke is the duke of soul
(Yeah)
The ray he can play
The lings on the strings
The trout rockin' out
The blackfish she sings
The smelt and the sprat
They know where it's at
An' oh that blowfish blow

Under the sea
Under the sea
When the sardine
Begin the beguine
It's music to me
What do they got? A lot of sand
We got a hot crustacean band
Each little clam here
know how to jam here
Under the sea
Each little slug here
Cuttin' a rug here
Under the sea
Each little snail here
Know how to wail here
That's why it's hotter
Under the water
Ya we in luck here
Down in the muck here
Under the sea

...Yes, I went there. I like this song. XD
 
Rise Against - Bulls On Parade

Come wit it now!
Come wit it now!
The microphone explodes, shattering the molds
Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha fuck off tha commode
Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop
Drop an don't copy yo, don't call this a co-op
Terror rains drenchin', quenchin' tha thirst of tha power dons
That five sided fist-a-gon
Tha rotten sore on tha face of mother earth gets bigger
Tha triggers cold empty ya purse

Rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells
They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells
They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells
They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells

Weapons not food, not homes, not shoes
Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal
I walk tha corner to tha rubble that used to be a library
Line up to tha mind cemetary now
What we don't know keeps tha contracts alive an movin'
They don't gotta burn tha books they just remove 'em
While arms warehouses fill as quick as tha cells
Rally round tha family, pockets full of shells

Rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells
They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells
They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells
They rally round tha family! With a pocket full of shells

Bulls on parade

Come wit it now!
Come wit it now!
Bulls on parade!
Bulls on parade!
Bulls on parade!
Bulls on parade!
Bulls on parade!
 
That's Rage Against The Machine, friend.

Eve 6 - Inside Out

I would swallow my pride
I would choke on the rinds
but the lack thereof
would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt
turn it inside out
find nothing but faith
in nothing
I wanna put my tender
heart in a blender
watch it spin aroundx
to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous
then I'm through with you

I burn burn
like a wicker cabinet
chalk white
and oh so frail
I see our time
has gotten stale

The tick tock
of the clock is painful
all sane and logical
I want to tear it
off the wall
I hear words
in clips and phrases
I think sick
like ginger ale
My stomach turns
and I exhale

I would swallow my pride
I would choke on the rinds
but the lack thereof
would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt
turn it inside out
find nothing but faith
in nothing
I wanna put my tender
heart in a blender
watch it spin around
to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous
then I'm through with you

So. Cal. is where
my mind states
but it's not my
state of mind
I'm not as
ugly sad as you
Or am I origami?
Folded up and
just pretend
Demented as
the motives in your head

I would swallow my pride
I would choke on the rinds
but the lack thereof
would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt
turn it inside out
find nothing but faith
in nothing
I wanna put my tender
heart in a blender
watch it spin around
to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous
then I'm through with you

I alone
am the one you don't
know you need
Take heed
Feed your ego
Make me blind
when your eyes close sink
When you get close
tie me to the bedpost
I alone
am the one you don't
know you need
You don't know
you need me
Make me blind
when your eyes close
Tie me to the bedpost

I would swallow my pride
I would choke on the rinds
but the lack thereof
would leave me empty inside
Swallow my doubt
turn it inside out
find nothing but faith
in nothing
I wanna put my tender
heart in a blender
watch it spin around
to a beautiful oblivion
Rendezvous
then I'm through with you

Now I'm through
with you
Through with you
Rendezvous
then I'm through with you
 
Fire Emblem-winds

Don't let that flickering light go out
Live while believing in tomorrow, and for the wish you keep on going

I am the wind, a wind transporting destiny, a wind transporting towards future
That's why I'm watching over you, because
Indeed, at any time
I am just feeling with you

Whatever sadness it may be, whatever pain it may be
The day you'll surmount them will come without fail
That's why, without giving up, advance on the road you believed in
Because a warm wind is blowing again

I am the wind, a wind transporting dreams, a wind transporting towards you
Never part away from your way of living
And one of these days
Your dreams comes true without fail

Whatever sadness it may be, whatever pain it may be
The day you'll surmount them will come without fail
That's why, without giving up, face and walk forward
For the day the wind will blow towards you.
 
Rhianna - Please Don't Stop the Music
<33


Please don't stop the music
Please don't stop the music

It's gettin late
I'm making my way over to my favorite place
I gotta get my body moving shake the stress away
I wasn't looking for nobody when you looked my way
Possible candidate (yeah)
Who knew
That you'd be up in here lookin like you do
You're makin' stayin' over here impossible
Baby I must say your aura is incredible
If you dont have to go don't

Do you know what you started
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin on the dancefloor
Acting naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand
Chest to chest
And now we're face to face

I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music

I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music

Baby are you ready cause its getting close
Don't you feel the passion ready to explode
What goes on between us no one has to know
This is a private show (oh)

Do you know what you started
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin on the dancefloor
Acting naughty
Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We're hand in hand
Chest to chest
And now we're face to face

I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music

Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa

Please don't stop the music

Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa

Please don't stop the music
Please don't stop the music

I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music

I wanna take you away
Lets escape into the music
DJ let it play
I just can't refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rockin to it
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the
Please don't stop the music

Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa
Ma ma coo sa

Please don't stop the music
 
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell Me Baby

They come from every state to find
Some dreams were meant to be declined
Tell the man what did you have in mind
What have you come to do

No turning water into wine
No learning while you're in the line
I'll take you to the broken sign
You see the lights are blue

Come and get it
Lost it at the city limit
Say goodbye
Cause they will find a way to trim it
Everybody
Lookin' for a silly gimmick
Gotta get away
Can't take it for another minute

This town is made of many things
Just look at what the current brings
So high it's only promising
This place was made on you

Tell me baby what's your story
Where you come from
And where you wanna go this time
Tell me lover are you lonely
The thing we need is
Never all that hard to find
Tell me baby what's your story
Where do you come from
And where you wanna go this time
Your so lovely are you lonely
Giving up on the innocence you left behind

Some claim to have the fortitude
To shrewd to blow the interlude
Sustaining pain to set a mood
Step out to be renewed

I'll move you like a baritone
Jungle brothers on the microphone
Getting over with an undertone
It's time to turn to stone

Chitty chitty baby
When your nose is in the nitty gritty
Life could be a little sweet
But life could be a little shitty
What a pity
Boston and a Kansas City
Looking for a hundred
But you only ever found a fitty

Three fingers in the honeycomb
You ring just like a xylophone
Devoted to the chromosome
The day that you left home

Tell me baby, whats the story?
Where you come from
And where you gonna go this time
Tell me lover, are you lonely?
The thing we need is never all that hard to find
Tell me baby, whats your story?
Where do you come from
And where you wanna go this time?
You're so lovely, are you lonely?
Giving up on the innocence you left behind

Tell me baby, whats the story?
Where you come from
And where you gonna go this time
Tell me lover, are you lonely?
The thing we need is never all that hard to find
Tell me baby, whats your story?
Where do you come from
And where you wanna go this time?
You're so lovely, are you lonely?
Giving up on the innocence you left behind
 
The Invasion From Within

By Tsunami Bomb



Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!

I'm caught! I cannot kick them out
Their claws are wrapped around my throat and they are squeezing tighter
Insanity is coming over me
Their every wish is my command
No way out!

I feed them, you'll too!
They're gonna take control of you!
You'll know when they have got you trapped
Everything looks cloudy and you feel like you're on fire
Inhabited, I wish that I were dead
My blood has turned from red to black
No way out!

Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!

When they come for you
They see right through your flesh and bones for soon you'll be their home
They know deep inside, the things you can't try to hide
No hope after the first bite

Look out, 'cause they are onto you
They'll cut you open, crawl inside and you'll be lost forever
Don't try to run, 'cause you're the chosen one
Your world is gone, no turning back
No way out!

Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!
Enemy inside of me!
Enemy!!!
 
O.O

Fuel - Falls On Me

I've seen you hanging round
This darkness where I'm bound
And this black hole I've dug for me
And silently within
With hands touching skin
The shock breaks my disease
And I can breathe

And all of your weight
All you dream
Falls on me it falls on me
And your beautiful sky
The light you bring
Falls on me it falls on me

Your faith like the pain
Draws me in again
She washes all my wounds for me
The darkness in my veins
I never could explain
And I wonder if you ever see
Will you still believe?

And all of your weight
All you dream
Falls on me it falls on me
And your beautiful sky
The light you bring
Falls on me it falls on me

Am I that strong
To carry on?
I might change your life
I might save my world
Could you save me?

And all of your weight
All you dream
Falls on me it falls on me
And your beautiful sky
The light you bring
Falls on me it falls on me

And all of your weight
All you dream
Falls on me it falls on me
And your beautiful sky
The light you bring
Falls on me it falls on me
 
Rihanna-Disturbia

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
(Whats wrong with me?) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
(Why do I feel like this?) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
(I'm goin' crazy now) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

No more gas, in the red
(Can't even get started)
Nothing heard, nothing said
(Can't even speak about it)
I'mma light on my head
(Don't wanna think about it)
Feels like I'm going insane, yeah

It's a theif in the night to come and grab you
It can creep on inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind it can control you
It's too close for comfort

Put on your break lights
You're in the city of wonder
Ain't goin' play it nice
Watch out you might just go under
Better think twice
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise

Your minds in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scarin' you tonight
Disturbia
Ain't used to what you like
Disturbia, disturbia

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

Faded pictures on the wall
(It's like they're talkin to me)
Disconnected, no call
(The phone don't even ring)
I gotta get up or figure this shit out
It's too close for comfort ohh

It's a theif in the night to come and grab you
It can creep on inside you and consume yo
A disease of the mind it can control you
I feel like a monster oohh

Put on your break lights
You're in the city of wonder
Ain't goin' play it nice
Watch out you might just go under
Better think twice
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise

Your minds in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scarin' you tonight
Disturbia
Ain't used to what you like
Disturbia, disturbia

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
(Disturbia) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum

Release me from this curse I'm in
Tryin' to maintain but I'm struggling
If you can go
Think I'm gonna ahhhh

Put on your break lights
You're in the city of wonder
Ain't goin' play it nice
Watch out you might just go under
Better think twice
Your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise

Your minds in disturbia
It's like the darkness is the light
Disturbia
Am I scarin' you tonight
Disturbia
Ain't used to what you like
Disturbia, disturbia

Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
(Disturbia) Bum bum be-dum bum bum be-dum bum
 
Evanescence - Hello


playground school bell rings again
rain clouds come to play again
has no one told you she's not breathing?
hello I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to
hello

if I smile and don't believe
soon i know I'll wake from this dream
don't try to fix me I'm not broken
hello I'm the lie living for you so you can hide
don't cry

suddenly i know I'm not sleeping
hello I'm still here
all that's left of yesterday
 
Bump. xD

RHCP - Scar Tissue

Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
With the birds I'll share
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view

Push me up against the wall
Young Kentucky girl in a push-up bra
Fallin' all over myself
To lick your heart and taste your health 'cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view

Blood loss in a bathroom stall
Sounthern girl with a scarlet drawl
Wave goodbye to ma and pa 'cause
With the birds I'll share
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
Step outside but not to brawl
Autumn's sweet we call it fall
I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view

Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
With the birds I'll share
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
 
Because Of this Song...I May Have To Re-start playing FF...

Evil Queen~Rhapsody

(As sing...ed By Marjoly, Myao, Gao, and Crowdia )

Marjoly)
I am mightier than the god
The devil is my slave
More beautiful than the goddess
I put her face to shame

Oh look at me, what do you see?
There's no one greater than me
I'm the queen. The best you've seen,
so worship me.

(Followers)
Your highness
Marjoly, We worship you as number one

(Marjoly)
OH YES! I am evil personified
so get down on your knees
And if you're graced by my beauty,
you'll thank your lucky stars.
Aren't I great, I'm amazing myself all the time

There is one thing that I still have to get
I won't rest till he's mine. Prince Ferdinando

(Followers)
Don't you know you're old enough to be his mother

(Marjoly)
HEY! YOU! SHUT! UP!
My heart is burning overheating with a raging fire
The prince I do admire, he fills me with desire
Dear Ferdinando, I am here to save you from this curse.
Let his love quench my thirst

My precious, wait a little longer, I will end your strife
I'll bring you back to life. I'll be your wicked wife
Dear Ferdinando, I am here to save you from this curse
Let your love quench my thirst

(Followers)
QUENCH YOUR THIRST!

(Marjoly)
If you dare to get in my way

(Followers)
WE'LL MAKE YOU PAY!

(Marjoly)
You won't live another day

(Marjoly)
Queeny, just show your beauty
You're the baddest queen under the sun
Keep on shining, we'll keep on whining
She's our queen, she's the baddest to be seen
Marjoly, you're the evil beauty
We bow down to you eternally




....Yeah....you Won't Hear Aeris Sing A song Like That.....
 
She might.

o_o

She always was a bit too nice. xD

Jimmy Eat World - Always Be

Could've been a night like any other
One of us has to drive
One of us gets to think
I'll force a laugh to break the silence
It's gonna get harder still
Before it gets easy
You can't keep safe what whats to break

I'm alone in this
I'm as I've always been
Right behind what's happening
She's lost in this
She's like she'll always be
A little far for me to reach

I was just a boy like every other
I thought I was something fierce
I thought I was ten times smarter
Love would be something that I just know
(Something I just know)
How you gonna know the feeling till you've lost it
I've been losing plenty since

I'm alone in this
I'm as I've always been
Right behind what's happening
She's lost in this
She's like she'll always be
A little far for me to reach

Maybe something else I'm missing
Something good and your the reason
It's a dream but there's a real long wedding

I'm alone in this
I'm as I've always been
Right behind what's happening
She's lost in this
She's like she'll always be
A little far for me to reach

I'm alone in this
I'm as I've always been
Right behind what's happening
She's lost in this
She's like she'll always be
A little far for me to reach
 
Rhianna - Take a Bow


How 'bout a round of applause
Yeah...
Standing ovation
Oohhhh... yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah...

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

[Chorus]
Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
You really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone
You better hurry up before the sprinklers come on
Talkin' about, girl, I love you, you're the one
This just looks like the re-run
Please, what else is on

[Chorus]

And don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
You really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

And the award for the best lie goes to you
For making me believe that you could be
Faithful to me
Lets hear your speech ooohh

How about a round of applause
A standing ovation

[Chorus]
But you put on quite a show
You really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

But it's over now
 
Coldplay - Shiver

So I look in your direction
But you pay me no attention, do you?
I know you don't listen to me
'Cause you say you see straight through me, don't you?

And on and on
From the moment I wake to the moment I sleep
I'll be there by your side, just you try and stop me
I'll be waiting in line just to see if you care

Did you want me to change?
Well I changed for good
And I want you to know that you'll always get your way
I wanted to say

Don't you shiver
Shiver
Sing it loud and clear
I'll always be waiting for you

So you know how much I need ya
But you never even see me, do you?
And is this my final chance of getting you

And on and on
From the moment I wake to the moment I sleep
I'll be there by your side, just you try and stop me
I'll be waiting in line just to see if you care

Did you want me to change?
Well I changed for good
And I want you to know that you'll always get your way
I wanted to say

Don't you shiver
Don't you shiver
Sing it loud and clear
I'll always be waiting for you

Yeah I'll always be waiting for you
Yeah I'll always be waiting for you
Yeah I'll always be waiting for you, for you
I will always be waiting

And it's you I see but you don't see me
And it's you I hear so loud and so clear
I sing it loud and clear
And I'll always be waiting for you

So I look in your direction
But you pay me no attention
And you know how much I need you
But you never even see me
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top