Post your favorite song lyrics. =}

Evanescence - Lies


: Deep Heavy Speaking :
Bound at every limb by my shackles of fear
Sealed with lies through so many tears
Lost from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to again

You will never be strong enough
You will never be good enough
You were never conceived in love
You will not rise above

They'll never see
I'll never be
I struggle on and on to feed this hunger
Burning deep inside of me

: Deep Heavy Speaking :
But through my tears breaks a blinding light
Birthing a dawn to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting me
An open embrace upon a bleeding tree

Rest in me and I'll comfort you
I have lived and I died for you
Abide in me and I vow to you
I will never forsake you

They'll never see
I'll never be
I struggle on and on to feed this hunger
Burning deep inside of me

They'll never see
I'll never be
I struggle on and on to feed this hunger
Burning deep inside of me

Ohhh oohh ahh oohh ahh ohh (x4)

:Heavy Scream:
Rest in me and I'll comfort you
I have lived yet died for you
Abide in me and I vow to you
I will never forsake you

They'll never see
I'll never be
I struggle on and on to feed this hunger
Burning deep inside of me

Ohhh oohh ahh oohh ahh ohh (x4)
fade out
 
I think I posted this one before. But, if not, am gonna post it anyway. Wheee.

Tool - Sober

There's a shadow just behind me
Shrouding every step I take
Making every promise empty
Pointing every finger at me

Waiting like a stalking butler
Who upon the finger rests
Murder now the path called "must we"
Just before the son has come

Jesus, won't you fucking whistle
Something but the past is done?
Jesus, won't you fucking whistle
Something but the past is done?

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start this over
Why can't we drink forever?
I just want to start this over

I am just a worthless liar
I am just an imbecile
I will only complicate you
Trust in me and fall as well

I will find a center in you
I will chew it up and leave
I will work to elevate you
Just enough to bring you down

Mother Mary won't you whisper
Something but the past is done?
Mother Mary won't you whisper
Something but the past is done?

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start things over
Why can't we sleep forever?
I just want to start this over

I am just a worthless liar
I am just an imbecile
I will only complicate you
Trust in me and fall as well

I will find a center in you
I will chew it up and leave
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me

Why can't we not be sober?
I just want to start things over
Why can't we sleep forever?
I just want to start this over

I want what I want
I want what I want
I want what I want
I want what I want
 
Poison - Your Mama Don't Dance

Your mama don't dance and your daddy don't
Rock and roll
Your mama don't dance and your daddy don't
Rock and roll
But when evening comes around and it's time to
Hit the town
Where do you go - You gotta rock it

The old folks say that ya gotta end your date
By ten
But if you're out on a date don't you
Bring her home late cuz it's a sin
You know there's no excuse
You know you're gonna lose you never win
I'll say it again

And it's all because your mama don't dance
And your daddy don't rock and roll
Your mama don't dance and your daddy don't
Rock and roll
When evenin' rolls around and it's time to
Hit the town
Where do you go - To rock it, rock it

(lead)
Everyone gather round let me tell you all
About it
You see I pulled into a drive-in and
I found a place to park
We hopped into the backseat where it's
Always nice and dark
I'm just about to move thinking to myself Mmm
Bret this is a breeze
Then there's a light in my eye and a guy says
Out of the car long hair
Oowee - You're coming with me
Said the local police

And it's all because your mama don't dance
And your daddy don't rock and roll
Your mama don't dance and your daddy don't
Rock and roll
When evenin' rolls around and it's time to
Hit the town
Where do you go - Play me a little C.C.

(lead)

Your mama don't dance and your daddy don't
Rock and roll
Your mama don't dance and your daddy don't
Rock and roll
They just ain't cool and they ain't about to start
Your mama don't dance and you daddy don't rock

Your mama don't dance, no
She just don't dance, no
You mama don't dance
And you daddy don't rock and roll, oww no
 
Zetsubou Billy
Despair, Billy

Death note 2nd ending

This page of everlasting depression, fleeting tactics in those eyes
Without entreatment, an evil act tied to prison

Poisoned by a notebook, grasping onto fear from earthly desires
Incessantly drooling from the delusion of giant lies
Judgement, prattling on about generalizations of crime
Who would be able to do anything like break the deadlock?

A world of acquittal
words of sanction

Heating up, surely like "death pirates"
Compensating with games of law

Despair, the Billy, come on, morals
Come now, unstoppable Eraser rain
Despair, the Billy, come on, morals
Come now, unstoppable Eraser rain
Unstoppable Eraser rain

A crimson colored song of destruction, will it end?
How long has it been half made of noise?

Do you have "that" which was buried by society?
Who is the one to overwrite the filth of this world?
The earth is all astir in a chain of destruction
Master, obliteration, a suicide bombing of fate

A world of acquittal
Words of sanction

Heating up, surely like "death pirates"
Compensating with games of law

Despair, the Billy, come on, morals
Come now, unstoppable Eraser rain
Despair, the Billy, come on, morals
Come now, unstoppable Eraser rain
Unstoppable Eraser rain

Love, a battle of wits, tension, bending of the ego, a sadist
Fragments from the hammer of an evil mind, robbing one of life
Saturated with criminals, the urgent murder of a sinner
Verdict! "Human rights" "Scandals" "Hatred" bowels expanding, repentance
Snickering gods of death, why this repercussion?
The truth is, not all can know this misery

"KIRA" We are the "KIRA"
My name is "KIRA" Even your "KIRA"
Above us is the battle site of a dark funeral, truth, PEACE negotiations
Erroneous regret for many a long year, pity
Above us is the battle site of a dark funeral, truth, PEACE negotiations
Erroneous regret for many a long year, pity

Outbursts, troubled times, the pain of despa

Despair, the Billy, come on, morals
Come now, unstoppable Eraser rain
Despair, the Billy, come on, morals
Come now, unstoppable Eraser rain
Unstoppable Eraser rain

Dancin' bloody hearts, love, that thunderous tone is life
Dancin' bloody hearts, love, that thunderous tone is life
Unstoppable fate, chained race


......God I love Anime
 
Not To Touch The Earth--The Doors

Not to touch the earth
Not to see the sun
Nothing left to do, but
Run, run, run
Lets run
Lets run
House upon the hill
Moon is lying still
Shadows of the trees
Witnessing the wild breeze
Cmon baby run with me
Lets run
Run with me
Run with me
Run with me
Lets run
The mansion is warm, at the top of the hill
Rich are the rooms and the comforts there
Red are the arms of luxuriant chairs
And you wont know a thing till you get inside
Dead presidents corpse in the drivers car
The engine runs on glue and tar
Come on along, not goin very far
To the east to meet the czar
Run with me
Run with me
Run with me
Lets run
Whoa!
Some outlaws lived by the side of a lake
The ministers daughters in love with the snake
Who lives in a well by the side of the road
Wake up, girl, were almost home
Ya, cmon!
We should see the gates by mornin
We should be inside the evenin
Sun, sun, sun
Burn, burn, burn
Soon, soon, soon
Moon, moon, moon
I will get you
Soon!, soon!, soon!
I am the lizard king
I can do anything

I like it
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top